• Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you think?
It would be nice to see a Kaido-Momo interaction like that for sure. Fingers crossed. We know Kaido doesn’t see eye to eye with his own son so it would be interesting to see Kaido be merciful towards Momonosuke.
In one way or another, during this arc, it will be exposed that Momo can hear the voice of all things and that will be his save-for-now ticket because Kaido would need someone like him.
I’m sure that will be expanded on too. But I also want Momo to actively do something cool. He has been training his sword fighting skills all arc long so I hope Oda will make that relevant in some way.

On a separate note, I’m seeing a lot of theories within the OP community that Toki is still alive and that she has been influencing Yamato. It’s interesting and there’s a lot of points I agree with.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It would be nice to see a Kaido-Momo interaction like that for sure. Fingers crossed. We know Kaido doesn’t see eye to eye with his own son so it would be interesting to see Kaido be merciful towards Momonosuke.

I’m sure that will be expanded on too. But I also want Momo to actively do something cool. He has been training his sword fighting skills all arc long so I hope Oda will make that relevant in some way.

On a separate note, I’m seeing a lot of theories within the OP community that Toki is still alive and that she has been influencing Yamato. It’s interesting and there’s a lot of points I agree with.
welcome to the emotional family drama plottwist fanclub :cathug:

I also weight the chance over Toki being more alive than Oden

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I also weight the chance over Toki being more alive than Oden
I think so too. If Toki did indeed die then surely her DF would have reincarnated for someone else to eat, this would have to be addressed because of how one of a kind a special her DF was - UNLESS she’s still alive ofc!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’d be disappointed with Oden being alive for many reasons (personally, it’s fine if you disagree :) ) but I think one of my biggest problems is how OP the alliance would be.

A lot of the scabbards are formidable (Inu and Neko could fight Jack (YC3), Denjiro and AD are stronger), Jinbe has returned, Marco (one of the strongest probably) and Izo have returned. Law and Kid.

And now we know Yamato is insanely strong. But if Yamato = Oden, it’s ridiculous, because we know Oden was almost as strong as (debatably stronger than) Kaido.

If Yamato is Oden we won’t need a massive brawl vs Kaido or a prolonged Luffy fight vs Kaido (whichever way it might go), just let ‘Oden’ sort it out.
The enemies are still two Yonko forces. Yamato being Oden would make the battle more evened out. But i don't think Yamato is Oden anyways and Yamato is very likely Top Commander level if not stronger, so he's still a major player

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
thinking more on survive plot.

1.yamato turns out to be oden(survived), then kaido using wano people over his head, so he can't run away (since he tried saving his people before by following the rules orochi set up in past) Kaido can blow and kill the people up instant taking out towns. etc (since kaido known to break/people and keep other hostage so they don't run away. A way to keep them loyal and obey him.

2. yamato son of kaido, written in late. imo even flying six got mention in prison/udon,earlier in the plot. 🤨

Also with big mom and kaido alliance, luffy has more work. So regardless if oden/yamato similar same power rank.

Big mom with cloud-chasing luffy
kaido dragom form-flying chasing luffy.

yes bounce man, curious, both of them on luffy seems overkill. at least one needs to be subdue then prob be luffy vs kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom