- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 66
- Points
- 900
- Salty Doubloons
- 22
Oden’s flashback for me was my favourite part of Wano so far. I know a lot of people thought it dragged as it was the longest flashback. I loved it. I love Oden. But if Oden is alive, the flashback would be ruined for me. Oden had (noble) character flaws (I.e. taking on his burdens without explaining) but he was still a great character - that’s what made his death so great.
Please, I hope he stays dead. If he is alive, I will be disappointed. Either way, Oda is knowingly putting the fanbase in a theory frenzy so it’ll be interesting to see where this goes.
Please, I hope he stays dead. If he is alive, I will be disappointed. Either way, Oda is knowingly putting the fanbase in a theory frenzy so it’ll be interesting to see where this goes.
my theory disappeared again, I saved the draft to continue later but it disappeared and Frankly spiking I don't have the mood nore time to write it again, so instead of that I'm going to just show the evidence that Yamato is not Oden.


bruh, okay you got me Oden is alive
man I cant meh