Island Punk Hazard

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the incident of the dragon's appearance was happening we head to the burning side of the island as buildings and the very environment burned to crisp as the fires spread further and further just as the ground beneath shook as a pillar of fire exploded to the skies. The ferocious pillar of fire looked from afar as if fire but it was lava as the earth below settled a huge roar was heard and a cool.

purururu purururu purururu ... gacha a den den call could be heard in the burning side as on the other line of the call was heard saying "Set 13 free now, its time for you to move and get in formation understood?" as the call ended with a cool.

We then head to the lab as Ceaser still on looking with a frown wondering what was taking so long as why the Marine officer tired negotiating "What is going here? ... also he brought some friends a bounty hunter".

We then head back as the Marine unleashes his attack at the fireball from the dragon from the skies.
Rankyaku Gaicho !
As the attacks originally collide however it doesn't take that long before the Rankyaku overpowers the Dragon Breath slicing it as it continues steaming forward and directly at the dragon who could just witness an attack that couldn't be stopped. The dragon shocked in fear and awe could do nothing but stare as the attack lands cutting the dragon from the middle from the head to its tail enough to cut deeply spewing blood gushing out spitting out another fiery blood breath but to no avail.

The dragon was defeated as it lost conscious as its wings tucked in as it began to descent downwards at speed as it headed itself directly above the centaurs.

@Emperor Cross @Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib didn't know what to anymore, he was disappointed. The mighty beast he thought, wasn't one, the lizard took the rankyaku and died miserably. Blood was gushing out the dragon's wound, some dropped even on Richie's fur. the ligre wasn't happy about it and was probably going to whine during the mission which was bad news. The dragon crashed in the centaurs troop with force killing some of them. They were like cockroaches, the cannons did nothing to them and probably many will survive after the dragon's fall. Shaarib let himself fell on the ground just in front of them.

Soon behind him appeared the marine, half of his soldiers lead by the cold beauty of the team, Ayo. The pale blonde was as usual, she had no expressionon her face. She was in the formal marine uniform a sword in her hand. The troops caught up to the commodore and each of the them to their position gun in their hands, ready to fire. The lieutenant just placed herself in front of her boss and draw a line with her sword.

- "You see that line ? " said Shaarib, " if you cross it, you die. I told you twice to join me, you refused. I will give you 2 minutes, you fight right here, right now and we slaughter y'all or you just get out the way. I don't have the time to talk to weakling like you."

The winged-man was much more preoccupied about Frayz's betrayal and the fact that the mercenaries decided to go on their own path even if you had one and only way to go to the clown's laboratory. #

32 x 5 = 160
Strength: 46+(2x3)= 52

Speed: 46+(2x3)=52
52x2=104
-Reaction:52
-Movement:52

Vitality: 46+(2x3)=52
52x2=104
-Durability:52
-Stamina:52

Martial Arts: 22+(3x3)

31x2=62
-Swordmanship: 51
-Rokushiki : 11

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They both did not say a word for a while on their way to the CC lab. While walking at Nero side Miyagi's eyes were incredibly fascinated by ice island and shot glances at Nero as if she had something to say. she was mutely by his side. The wind blew past the area, shaking them in the cold.

Miyagi's quiet rose-colored lips opened unexpectedly, "This is terribleǃ I can't control myself, I want to to talk!"

Nero sighed and replied, "pretty much, you sound like person who gets bored easily."

"You're looking glum."

"'m just thinking you really enjoying this, don't you?" Yes, Nero was aware that he wasn't the type of guy that would rejoice over being misplaced in an island of ice with no one else but a girl. Nero noticed her expression, seeing she looked amusedly confused.

"You feeling alright?" When Nero said that, Miyagi made an awkward face.

"...Um, I was just wondering, where did you get your sword from?"

"What? Is there something wrong with my sword?"

Miyagi lightly sighed. "That's not what I mean though it just you know Kinda Unique," she said.

Nero sword has an ornately etched base and appears to be modeled after the Great Knife, but its most unique feature is that it has been specially customized for greater grip. Though when Nero didn't speak about his sword, Miyagi was giving him a concerned look as he was getting more distance in talking as if brushing off her uneasiness.

At this point, she knew Nero doesn't want to talk about it. It feels like he had yet to tell something crucial which he's not ready for. Why did she have that thought? Upon looking at "it", she could say that had been her intuition talking.

Nero smirked, staring at the Miyagi. "Does that mean you’ve no more questions for me"

Miyagi did not move her head to look Nero except to speak. "Affirmative, negative, the answer cannot be determined. I have a lack of experience hunting pirates. But I'm sure I can make you pay for trying to make me feel bad."

Nero looked happier than ever at this threat. He stroked her cheek tenderly. "Good, very good. You can survive solely on that drive to hate. Pretty awesome, aren’t I? I just gave you a reason to not let your guard down"

"Just humor me. Stop being weird." Miyagi said irritatedly

Nero shook his head in pity and said, "You know miyagi, you have quite many interests that I don't know what to talk about.." His response came slowly. But her voice seemed to get through to him. But even if it's a little Miyagi starting to get Nero, the first impression she recived from Nero was that eveything for him is a game, enjoyment and whatever one can call it but even if he's all that Miyagi wants to reach him and tell him that's there is more to the world then his line of thinking... and due to this reason Miyagi find herself wanting to know more about this guy.

"It's my first time seeing such a person," Miyagi said in a low voice as she showed a smile.
------------------------------------------------------
Nero stats:
Level 53
53 × 5 = 265
Human Bonus: 10+10+10+15 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 65 + 10 = 75
Speed:
56 + 10 = 66 × 2 = 132
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 71
Vitality: 51 + 10 = 61 × 2 = 122
-Stamina: 61
-Durability: 61
Haki: 41 x 2 = 82
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki(Precognition): 21
Martial Arts: 22.5 + 15= 37.5 × 2 = 75
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 75

Remaining Points: 16.5

Miyagi Stats
Level 37
37 × 5 = 185
Human Bonus: 6+6+6+9 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 49 + 6 = 55
Speed: 35 + 6 = 41 × 2 = 82
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 41
Vitality: 35 + 6 = 41 × 2 = 82
-Stamina: 41
-Durability: 41
Mind: 21.5 x 2 = 43
-Science: 43
Martial Arts: 34.5 + 9 = 53.5 × 2 = 107
-ittoryu: 56
-Gun: 51

Ian
Level 26
26 × 5 = 130
Human Bonus: 4+4+4+6 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 22 + 4 = 26
Speed: 37 + 4 = 41 × 2 = 82
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 41
Vitality: 37 + 4 = 41 × 2 = 82
-Stamina: 41
-Durability: 41
Martial Arts: 34 + 6 = 40 × 2 = 80
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 35
-Gunslinging: 45

Jack
Level 16
16 × 5 = 80
Human Bonus: 2+2+2+3 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 19 + 2= 21
Speed:
19 + 2 = 21 × 2 =42
-Reaction: 21
-Movement: 21
Vitality: 19+ 2 = 21 × 2 = 42
-Stamina: 21
-Durability: 21
Martial Arts: 23+ 3 = 26 × 2 = 52
-Sniping: 31
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 21

NPC's
Level 15 (25)
15 × 5 = 75
Speed:
19 + 2 = 21 × 2 =42
Martial Arts: 18+ 3 = 21 × 2 = 42
-Gunslinging: 31
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 11

Level 15 (25)
15 × 5 = 75
Speed:
19 + 2 = 21 × 2 =42
-Sniping: 31

Level 15 (20)
15 × 5 = 75
Speed:
19 + 2 = 21 × 2 =42
-Archery: 31

Level 15 (30)
15 × 5 = 75
Strength: 29 + 2= 31
Speed:
19 + 2 = 21 × 2 =42
Martial Arts: 13+ 3 = 16 × 2 = 32
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 32

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The defeated and now deceased dragon soared as the centaurs bewildered couldn't help but pause and stare. It wasn't as if they they could move but they was shocked at the sight of the dragon, also the speed at how quick it was arriving that none of them could respond but also they was struck in fear at the sight of the dragon coming in fast.

The centaurs at this moment struck in fear, as they in the point of landing from the dragon couldn't do nothing but get massacred from the dragon that would crush them. As they began sweating as one of them thought of the time before he was a centaur he was a father who went on a mission then awoke as a centaur. Whilst another was a falsely accused prisoner who was tortured then sentenced to death for false allegations and then became a centaur. The more we see flashbacks and light of regrets from each and every centaur it all comes down the their master.

Within seconds of those thoughts the dragon landed as it skidded crushing the ice beneath as it landed in between landing that would be confused for ice hills with ligaments severed with blood gushing in the air with a trail of corpses.

It was at this moment that the centaurs wish they didn't do what they did from those who could do nothing but watch their brethren fall before their very eyes as some could help but grieve yelling and sobbing loudly and softly going into each others arms as they had lost all hope.

"So they defeated the Dragon hey? ... " CC spoke watching the incident before him as he finished slamming his hand on the bright yellow sofa then raising himself up "I think its time say hello ... shurorororo". Just as he finished Monet smirked licking her tongue against her left side of the lip and cheek.

- "You see that line ? " said Shaarib, " if you cross it, you die. I told you twice to join me, you refused. I will give you 2 minutes, you fight right here, right now and we slaughter y'all or you just get out the way. I don't have the time to talk to weakling like you."
The remaining centaurs spotted a Marine officer standing taking charge as he created a line with his sword and gave some commands. The centaurs all they could do is look in grief as the dropped their weapons, they spoke saying they will stand down and apologised.

@Emperor Cross @Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# And so it was. The centaurs were finally hearing what the marine was saying. Shaarib knew it was the dragon that made them change their minds. They probably understood where they stood on the power ladder. The dragon made them shit their pants and Shaarib killed it pretty easily...

Shaarib and his troops began walking towards the mountains in which was Caesar’s hideout. Half of the crew was left around the ships with ensign Genjo to guard it. The soldiers with the commodore were in formation and were advancing slowly but surely, ready for each trap Caesar could put before them. Shaarib wasn’t someone you could describe as patient. He wanted things to go much quickly but he wasn’t strong enough to accomplish this mission alone. He has a good stamina but taking out all of C.C goons and defeating the clown himself was too much.

Soon he was going to be strong enough to not rely on others. Lee, Fox-chan and Frayzah him without warning and the later one in the worst way. Shaarib was going to track him and kill him. Now he wasn’t strong enough but with the power of a logia, why not ? #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I have heard about a whole lot of swordsman, read how they fight - out of all them your sword is has been crafted very similar to Hawkeye Mihawk blade and funny enough you carry your blade is same manner."

"Your point being?"

"Could it be that you inspired by him I mean Mihawk"

"Like, I don't know, it just I start using like that. I mean, are kiddin' me? Lots of weird ways people use their sword." She giggled. As for Nero, he himself let out a little laugh not carrying his straight face.

"Ahaha, I didn't expect that answer" It was as she said. It was really out of character for Nero.

There's wasn't a single sensible thing Nero could say in response to her smile. She asked him another question. "So, do you want to surpass him to proclaim his title?"

Nero responded to her while just looking at the path ahead of him. "I don't know if I can carry such troublesome goal to surpass Hawkeye Mihawk.. this just seems ridiculous to me."

"Then this aside, why the sword? You've tons of weapons you can learn to use but why the sword?"

"Maybe I feel like it."

"If you feel like it, huh. Hmm, y'know,"

"Yeah?"

"For intense, what if you get the drive to proclaim Mihawk title?"

In response to her full-frontal conversation - which could have been part of her strategy - Nero just walked further without thinking. "Ahahaha... I suppose you don't want to answer this"

".....I don't know, I will probably try my best to claim this title of his."

"That's great, I'm relieved"

".........."

Nero wasn't really sure what she was relieved about. It was strange. He did try to figure it out, perhaps, unexpectedly, she suspected that Nero has no goal, no path, or no dream to follow as if he hasn't figured out the reason behind his own life.

"......I made a memo of one of the things I wanted to do before I couldn't able to do them"

She whispered into Nero's ear. Her voice and breath lingered on his earlobe. She hadn't expected a response.

"One of them was, I wanted to meet certain someone who I could put my trust in, someone who will never betray me. So, I'll always have a shoulder to lean on."

Nero examined her expression. Her eyes darted about restlessly. Nero stayed silent only looking the ice in front of him.

He wonders if it was certain that Miyagi would always continue walking beside him until they part ways. There was no telling how many times Nero will have someone like her who can talk to him the way that no one has ever done. He doesn't know how many times she will be with him on a journey of his. But even then the road they both taken is not so different.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just as the Centaurs dropped their weapons and surrendered. In the meanwhile running through the snowy hill of the mountains as the snow and ice squelch under its feet it run further and further into the mist of the blizzard. It was one of the yeti cool brothers (Rock) a huge white furry giant that somewhat resembles a a yeti. Though despite that the giant wore blue short, a bowler hat which was frozen at the top and a yellow tie as well as they are covered in shadows from the shoulder up. As the Yeti runs he spots a few people from a far just a bunch of of people though skids and pauses he grabs his gun ready to snipe but instead uses the light of marker above the mountain in signaling something to arrive there.

We then gradually head over to the burning islands as an expansion of wings thrusts itself up in the air and soars up into the skies then accelerates itself through the skies.

"Isn't 13 on his way then maybe i'll see how this goes and also tell the brothers to target the Marines and that Bounty Hunter" CC says just as he stood up wanting to say hello. "Alright master" Monet replies as she is sitting on a stool drinking some orange juice through a straw as she pulls out a den den "You there? ... Scotch tell Rock to target the Marines as you target the ones that are coming past you soon"

We then head back to the skies as we see a birds eye view spotting a few people as a snarl is heard, we then head back to the lab. "How long has it been that you've been my assistant Monet?" CC asks Monet as she replies "It's just been over 2 years".

CC stares at Monet as he then turns into his element of gas and hovers past Monet as he grabs a shake and turns it on as he grabs a glass "I need me a drink, though i wonder how they are living through that cold weather" as he pours his cocktail with a straw.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Certainly, Shaarib was an outgoing guy. Everything he do is in great measure, he wasn’t good with stealth or things that needed precision. At first he was but now, he measured 3 meters and weighted too much.

Shaarib was loyal, loyal to the soil to the people He adventured with. Now he was betrayed by his most trusted friend. Frayzah was his superior, his training partner, a pain in the ass but they were there for each other when things were bad for the 169th. Shaarib was the only member left of an unit that was ready to take down the world just a year ago.

Lee was the hero they needed but he was took down by his own government at least it was Fox-chan hypothesis. The same mink disappeared at the same time Shaarib went to Dawn. Being the 169th was malediction. Frayzah couldn’t handle it and decided to kill his people. His own soldiers. To tell the truth Shaarib could remember only two or three people he began with. But ! But ! They were his children. Daddy-sama loved to call them like that.

He wasn’t close to them, he never partied with them, he only trained with them and now that he had Ayol, he wasn’t seeing them that many. She was his right-hand, cold and ready. She was always one step ahead, the training regimen she installed helped the soldiers greatly and the fact that she always had a poker face made things easier with Shaarib. The winged-man could confide to her without regrets.

The fact that the soldiers admired her àd that Shaarib wasn’t the type to know how to talk or express his feelings clearly made of Ayol the heart of the crew. She was vital to the Naglfar’s crew. The commodore couldn’t even think of his future without her by his side. The more they were walking and the more Shaarib was lost in his mind.

Soon they were going to be in the clown headquarters and he was going to let loose of all this built up anger and frustration. A massacre that nobody will forget. #

- Yare Yare

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While walking in this Ice path Nero noticed something and then a question sparked something in him, and he suddenly realized there were some big footprints in this area. He recalled never seeing anything like that, Nero had no fear against human enemies, but these creatures he encountered on this island is another story. Nero wasn't worried about himself in these circumstances if anything he was worried Miyagi in this situation.

"Hey!" Nero says to Miyagi. "We got company... you gotta be on guard now!"

Nero knew the situation could get ugly if the Miyagi didn't realize the weight of the situation.

"Oh, yeah" She speaks quietly, half to herself. She let out a sigh and pulled a hand through her hair.

"Miyagi you should pay more attention!"

"Oh stop being so pedantic, kid."

"Kid……? Well certainly from the perspective of someone your age, I am a kid, I guess."

There was a gush of wind. It was a fist. A fist that was unleashed without any indication of movement. it was an impressive fist that just grazed the side of Nero's cheek.

"The next one won't miss." Her eyes were serious.

"Sorry, I have no idea that women are so sensitive."

As Nero spoke, to show some semblance of remorse and regret, Nero has to choose his words wisely.

"You know, I'm not angry with you." At this point, Miyagi took on a serious expression as she rested her hand on my shoulder. "You should not look away from the truth. Look into a mirror to see reality."

"Is that why I receive these foul glares and when I avoid people?" Nero attempted to respond with a play on the word.

"…So annoying."

After Miyagi laughed at Nero somewhat witty remark, Nero just looked at her as if to say 'They should be more careful now?'

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Out in the front of the Frozen Side with the Marines
The centaurs upon looking at the marine officer, spotted a strange marine officer taking a lead who somewhat was muscular, with red round glasses, dark skinned, white hair with some joggers and donning a marine jacket. The centaur that was out in front noticed the marines didn't come prepared.

The centaurs had warm clothing protecting themselves entwined with the thick white carpet of snow with pelted snow flakes as if rain continuing dropping though would on occasions halt then come at vengeance.

Meanwhile in the skies above the clouds became grey showing despite the world being so white or black it turns grey when in question as the blizzard below affecting the island though that wasn't the anomaly but the shadow of an silhouette with large wings approaching.

Dragon and yeti Cool Brother (Rock) Hunt their Prey of the Bounty Hunters

*Note sacrificing 2 Centaurs for 1 Dragon*

*Remaining Centaurs should be around 20*

Dragon
Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 29
Speed: 25
25x2=50
-Reaction: 25
-Movement: 25
Vitality: 25
25x2=50
-Durability: 25
-Stamina: 25
Martial Arts: 21
21x2=42
-Dragon Breath: 42

Unlike the previous dragon it could spot something below as if a red light as it flew past the marines underneath who didn't notice it as it hid above the clouds, despite 13 being a very large dragon which was big enough to stand toe to toe with giants. As we pan in we spot the dragon engulfed in red scales, with a long neck and tail, with stumpy legs, his forelegs are much smaller than his hind legs. Boasting very sharp teeth, two horns on his head that point backwards, a pair of wings, and a row of spikes that goes along his backside from the top of his neck to the end of his tail.

The dragon noticed a few people on their own noticing one with red (Miyagi) and few carrying swords this was other than the party that was with the Bounty Hunter Nero (@Oreki ) as it began to descend as its shadow begun to engulf the environment slowly creeping down the hilly snowy mountains.

Just as the Dragon noticed the yeti brother (rock) began to approach the group from the other angle noticing 13 had begun descending it approached stalking and creeping as its shadow creeped up behind the group aiming its huge rifle aiming it at the one wearing a black jacket (Ian).
Just as it did it locked itself hunting his prey a bounty hunter.

Rock

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Martial Arts: 40
40x2=80
-Swordmanship: 40
-Rifles: 40

TV Drama of CC and Monet plotting

We then head back to the lab as Monet opens her mouth then closing as if she had something to say then sat up from her stool as she grabs a den den "Rock i want you target the Marines now and its a order bring me the head of that red goofy one, if you take their king the rest of soldiers became headless chickens. If you can't prepare to withdraw as 13 is coming past you to target the others so make sure you target 1 and remember you aint scared of death got it". She ushered those orders as CC smirks.

"Well then its about time we see them cripple in terms of the weather those f**king marine b*****ds" CC remarks as he chuckels sighing in relief.

"By the way we need to contact the Centaurs and get them to withdraw then charge killing any marine that comes their way, we need to show them the marines are there to kill them" shurorororo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Lost in his thoughts, Shaarib didn’t even realize they were already near the laboratory which was a good thing because his soldiers were getting cold. If they could get in quickly the guys would be safe. Bad news was that the centaurs were still following them. The more they were advancing and the more Shaarib was slowly getting at the rear of the formation. The centaurs were twice as strong than the average soldiers and fighting in this environment might get the marines in a bad situation.

Suddenly, the commodore turned himself towards the centaurs and did two kicks in the wind creating two air blades. One was thrown to the centaurs while the others to the rock structure. Rocks fell between the two army and blocked the pathway. That was going to stall the pirates or block them for a while probably. The new soldiers were shocked while the older continued their route towards the laboratory.

- Rankyaku [DPR B ==> City Block]

The road near the mansion was well build so the Shaarib Supreme Squadron got there pretty quickly. In front of them a giant white beast with red glowing eyes and a super big riffle. Shaarib was surprised that the beast had a short. It meant it wasn’T dumb. Not at all. Ayol who were the nearest draw her glaive and with a hand sign told her boss to keep on the mission.

Shaarib didn’t want to leave but the mission was more important. He needed to trust her power more, if the commodore was killing all the enemies that came when was she going to get experience. Without leaving him a choice the lieutenant used Soru to get near the beast and with her sword in her right hand which was supported by her left she tried to slash the giant’s torso; if the cut is successful, fire would spread on the part that was cut.

- « Hiryu Kaen » [ DPR C, Small Building level at +2 speed]

The marines took the opportunity to move. Half of the expedition group took position ready to fire and the other followed Shaarib towards the door.#

- « You better not lose Ayol ! Daddy still need you ! »

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the view of Miyagi, Nero couldn't do as he please, but his patience has reached the limit. Anyway, It was a planned mission so Nero had no choice but to have Miyagi with him in this.

"It's getting boring." Nero drops this sentence. Just then, he stopped. He got a bad feeling about something. As if it was sensed, "Enemy……?"

Nero whispered, not letting Miyagi hear. There are enemy nearby, just as Nero looked at the sky, the ground was covered the big shadow and what Nero saw in the sky was a dragon flying over them. Nero realized that Miyagi also was looking at the dragon, at the moment, the Miyagi was silent.

"Well... Looks like this mission won't be a total waste of time after all."

Although Nero really wants to fight Dragon but at least what he knows that Dragon wasn't powerful to end his boredom, according to his personality, maybe he will just leave the Dragon for Miyagi to fight.

"I don't really care. I'm just gonna sit this one out." To tell the truth, Nero wanted to know how strong Miyagi is, he had his presumptions regarding Miyagi strength but he wanted to see it with his own eyes

Miyagi eyed Nero with apparent interest. Her gaze was not the same as ever. She stared back Nero with curiosity. One could argue that these two were busy examining each other rather than the dragon who was flying over them.

"How unthrilling. It couldn’t get any more ordinary, could it? You're so boring," complained Miyagi.

"No, you idiot, you don’t get it. I'm talking about the, um, well, you know? Like, I'm just curious"

"Um, well, sure, that doesn't make any sense, but…" While Miyagi was an exceptional girl indeed and was very charming, too. Their reaction originated from not wanting to admit what they wanted to say while being unable to deny it.

Suddenly having this odd feeling Nero turn by this sudden change, he turned his eyes towards the other direction where they come from. What he notice there that Ian and Jack were also was coming with half of there troops following them from other directions, Without delay, Nero draws his sword much for Miyagi curiosity.

In the meantime Miyagi who standing back Nero also draws her sword "Nero." While thinking that could not be happening, Miyagi rebuked "Nero, don't make stupid plans."

She was ready to execute her attack against the fire breathing dragon, she posed no hesitation to execute her attack cleanly as though cutting fruit from a tree. Constance weight the sword in her right hand, she lifts it horizontally above her shoulder, to perform a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile towards the dragon, slashing it delicately at the air with a storm-like apprehension, "fire of the phoenix"
----------------------------------------------------
Requirment: 51 Mastery(Ittoryu), 41 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: B
-----------------------------------------------------

Nero smiled only with his lips, she was so light, yet the way she swung her arms with was so heavy. Her body was even more impressive than Nero assumed, who had been trained in battle and martial techniques as well as wielding weaponry. She looked as if she had no weight or center of gravity.

"Huh… that's terrible. She's so pretty. yet so terrifying" Nero whispers to himself, but as expected, the girl did not react. And he then notice the white big fur guy who was holding rifle coming as if he was about to attack, Nero just let out malicious glee, as he says "Fuck you asshole"

Waiting for no further instructions or situation analyze. he just focused the weight of the body on his right foot before moving the sword slightly back, then lifting his left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting his weight to the left side of his body, thus converting in the swinging motion inside the legs and waist from hands to the top of the waist into the power of the sword swing which consist of a single horizontal air slash that directly goes towards the white big fur monster looking.
Requirment: 41 Mastery(Ittoryu), 41 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: B
Miyagi blue eyes were always looking at Nero. With an admiration of the attack he just executed, the thought Miyagi had that Nero might be someone could be on her level if not stronger. Nero notices that she was looking and before he realized, he would avert his eyes towards her.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shores of Ice Side (Central Punk Hazard)

Unknowingly to CC who hadn't heard an updated report from the Centaurs, though what he didn't know was the Commodore had mercilessly murdered the remaining 20 Centaurs in cold blood. "Dammit pick up you lowly scoundrels ... " CC frantically paced in circles waited and waited on the other line of the Den Den, as we head over to the vibrating purrru purrru purruu a den den incoming call though the light breeze breezed over and around the dead corpses at the shore.

"I guess they lived for what purpose they had then, to just buy some time and be usefully useless" CC grins as a light but faint sweat drop trickles down the side of his forehead as he sighs then turns his attention elsewhere.

Meanwhile in the snowy mountains of Punk Hazard (@Oreki 's Party)

The Dragon stared at Miyagi licking its lips or what seemed lips excited with what it saw before it as it saw her eyeing her like she was her prey. Just as he did he breathed heavily in just as Miyagi began to execute her attack as it launched its attack to collide with Miyagi's Fire of the Phoenix, a Dragon breath.
Whilst taking a deep breath the dragon concentrates a ball of fire as it opens its mouth its lets out a roar with a fiery breath.
42 Mastery, C DPR

As both attacks collided the air around began to feel a little warmer as vapour splashed, as ice melted in the aftershock though as the attacks collided it wasn't as easily noticed but Miyagi's attack had in fact cut directly through 13's. The simple matter why was, it was far stronger though this didn't stop the breath from still landing on the pillars of ice below melting it on impact.

We then head back as 13 stared gleefully though the attack thwarted the Dragon descended before Miyagi as the attack did cause some damage, it was the wings of the dragon causing it to land before it as the ground below shook as it landed as it roared before Miyagi.

Rock the Yeti Cool Brother as it eyed its target another turned its attention to him unsheathing as Rock stared knowing its target's didn't realise but something else did as it diverted its attention in an instance noting the new target swinging himself as a air slash then suddenly formed aimed at him. Rock hesitated as it was bewildered that why the man wasn't awestruck in its presence as whenever it came across anyone prior including the centuars many amongst them would piss themselves in its absence and run scared, but this man was different.

Rock locked and targeted firing his rifle trying to bend the or turn the momentum of the attack tilting it sideways as it fired repeatedly knocking Rock backwards due to the momentum of the air slash.

I presume its similar to Gunslinging DPR Tiers

31 Gunslinging Mastery: Semi Automatic. 7 bullet magazine.

Rock aimed its attack on the slopes of the air slash though the air slash was far superior it did strike Rock into the shoulder slamming him back as it landed heavily on the side of the slippery mountain as it stared upwards into the blizzard skies above. Though it got slammed back it surprisingly stood back up though the attack did cause damage it breathed heavily still aimed its rifle at the man.

Scotch vs Ayol & Knock Knock, Who's there?

As the Marines made their way through the treacherous coated snow and storm another was waiting the other Yeti Cool Brother similar in size, and appearance as its brother Rock, it was Scotch. The mild difference between the two brothers appearance was Scotch was the one without the yellow tie but wore a gas mask with visible lenses and cannisters, as Scotch would look at the Marines and remark cool.

Scotch noticed a detached soldier separating itself from the rest as the others headed for the door alerting Scotch as he stood up raising its rifle though the Marine soldier was coming at him a blonde looking marine soldier though the blizzard would hide her true appearance to Scotch as it stared down angered aiming its rifle at her.
Scotch
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Martial Arts: 40
40x2=80
-Swordmanship: 40
-Rifles: 40
As Scotch stared at her she vanished before him though as she did Scotch tightened his grip as just as he did an attack came before him causing a little crack to the sword knocking his feeting back a little as blood slightly gushed out the Yeti.

Scotch then grabbed his Rifle and took fire at the Blonde Marine.

I presume its similar to Gunslinging DPR Tiers

31 Gunslinging Mastery: Semi Automatic. 7 bullet magazine.

Though not too far away the Marine Soldiers who were onlooking in a distance we head back to the lab as the door opens and Monet makes her way to the door she chuckles heading directly to the door "How stupid do you guys think we are, drawing me outside means you face me when i can easily fuck all you guys up. If you wanted you guys should have destroyed the door and made your in. Just how pathetic are you guys"

Edited as missed Emperor Cross' attack from his NPC

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib froze when he heard the immense door of the laboratory creaking. Something was coming and he wasn’t prepared for that. Shaarib wanted to enter not to be caught in a pincer between Ayol’s fight and the incoming fight. He was dumb to rush in, maybe it was because he understood their attire fit well in the snow.

"How stupid do you guys think we are, drawing me outside means you face me when i can easily fuck all you guys up. If you wanted you guys should have destroyed the door and made your in. Just how pathetic are you guys"
Pathetic ? How could she say that ? Yes he was overconfident and zealous but wasn’t all people of the Goddess like this ? He couldn’t let her defy him like this. Certainly she was a good looking harpy but the intel said she was dangerous. She was a logia user, the element was snow and where were they ? On a fuck*ng snow mountain ! She could attack them from pretty much everywhere. Shaarib needed to act quickly. She was between him and their prize.

The intel said she might be weak to high temperature and Shaarib had many options. The commodore opened his palm and his glove began glowing as he charged towards Monet hitting the grounds ten times, he disappeared and appeared at high speed. The winged man always loved the speed boost this technique gave him mostly because of the power suit he had on. Shaarib tried to jab the woman with his red fist now coated with invisible haki. His intention was to send her back in into the laboratory before she could try something else. Shaarib had a bigger reach than Monet so he took disposition to not be touched by the woman at least that was he thought. #

- White Heat !

[DPR B + 1 ==> Town Level at 85 speed]

_____

# Ayol was proud, at the first try she destroyed the beast weapon and hurt him. But as soon she found her feet on the ground, she found herself attacked by the Yeti. She knew that bullet wound would be disastrous so all she had to was to attack at distance while waiting for her soldiers to shoot at them.

Ayol did a circular cut in the wind and a air blade with the same form was thrown at the beast and his incoming bullet.#

- 36 pound ho ! [DPR C ==>Small Building]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We then head back as 13 stared gleefully though the attack thwarted the Dragon descended before Miyagi as the attack did cause some damage, it was the wings of the dragon causing it to land before it as the ground below shook as it landed as it roared before Miyagi.
A sigh escaped Miyagi's rose-like lips. When Dragon roared before her, she didn't flinch, her expression was stiff. She was the sort of woman that would say she did not quite understand feelings, then splint off somewhere. Regardless, in reality, that was definitely not true. Despite her fragile appearance, a bottomless, raw strength was present somewhere within her.

"My apologies…" She said and just nodded expressionlessly, seeming neither happy nor upset. With the expression of a girl, which still retained some childishness. When Nero saw her expression he felt like laughing, but it seemed Nero had that white looking monster to handle, that monster appears to be stronger than the dragon.

Her blue eyes observed the dragon lying on the floor. She then lowered her stance and rasing sword curved atop her shoulder. As she charged her sword to deliver a single, fast thrust with a forward jump. It could shake anyone at such a frail-looking girl showing such strength.

------------------------------------------
Requirement: 21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed
Destructive Potency Rank: C

With just a glance, it could be noted that the girl displayed no signs of sorrow or pain at that fact of killing the dragon mercilessly. Winter wind blew strongly in the space between them with a whistle.

Rock aimed its attack on the slopes of the air slash though the air slash was far superior it did strike Rock into the shoulder slamming him back as it landed heavily on the side of the slippery mountain as it stared upwards into the blizzard skies above. Though it got slammed back it surprisingly stood back up though the attack did cause damage it breathed heavily still aimed its rifle at the man.
"Guess there's no choice but to fight..." Nero reacted instinctively when big white guy pointed his rifle at him, launching himself toward him with his sword outstretched. A fraction of a second later, he was coming close to the white fur guy.

Nero was ready to launch his attack to take in his new opponent. But before he could he notice that Ian and Jack were to preparing their attack to take down this white fur guy. Nero narrowed his eyes. That's sound troublesome. Nero wanted to take this as the opportunity to slaughter the creature within moments, Nero didn't care about having a fair fight against this big guy when he knew that there's no way he could defeat Nero.

Ian who still had eyes on Big guy but when looked at Nero he noticed something unusual about him. He felt puzzled at Nero expression wondering what was scarier than the big guy or Nero smiling face that was filled with blood lust.

"Jack, now." Ian's voice took on an unnatural quality that boomed through Jack. Simultaneously gunshots rang out. It was from Jack rifle and Ian gun which directly aimed at the big guy. So whatever this yeti cool do now will be fruitless.

----------
41 Gunslinging Mastery: B-rank bullets. - Ian attack
31 Sniping Mastery: 5 bullet manual load - Jack attack
---------

"Bye bye, Big guy.." Nero took on his usual sarcastic tone. He wore a most withering stare. "I was hoping we could enjoy this a while longer. How vexing."

Nero spied an opportunity and took it, he then kept his body low and bent forward while placing the sword in a parallel manner to his right leg and then drawing the sword back. With really high-speed Nero charged towards the big guy closing the distance about ten meters in nearly instant and shooting his sword toward a fresh target as he landed quick upward slash from the right to yeti cool brother.

Nero gave a half-smile. "Not too shabby."
Requirement: 31 Mastery, 21 Strength, 41 Movement speed
Destructive Potency Rank: C

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
RIP 13 the Dragon (Funeral to be held never)

As the dragon gazed its look at the human licking its lips staring as it began to salivate thinking of when it will get the chance to eat the human. The Dragon stared as the human stanced herself just as she did the Dragon took a deep intake of air though it was too late, even the infamous wolf huffing and puffing the houses of the pigs didn't wait but it just did as it was the hunter. This marked the first time in its life the Dragon felt hunted if not a creature stronger than it as the thrust penetrated through its scaled armor thrusted forward poking its heart as the Dragon squelched in fear in shock. The dragon shedded a tear as its inside began to react wildly as it stumbled backwards as it gushed out blood all over the icy floor, the dragon tried to take another deep breath to breath some fire but in turn was unable to do so. It then stumbled even further back then dropped face front on the floor as it spat blood all over in front as blood oozed all around the dragon as it lay there dead in the blizzard.

Thus marking the final day a Dragon, cough, i mean a man made dragon would ever walk on land and soar the skies terrifying all those who would enter the island.

Rock vs. Oreki, Ian and Jack (Extinction of the Yeti's)

Rock who began to feel fear for the first time in its life began to sweat as it trickled down various parts of the body as its hand trickled in sweat holding the rifle it then took a gulp as it charged at him thus creating what would seem a panic attack as it knew it would have died in that instant. However this wasn't the case as the man stopped and halted itself thus having Rock sigh in relief and saying Cool.

Rock still aimed its rifle at Nero, though the attack that came at him came from the one he wasn't being cornered by but its original target as it fired as it stumbled back by its gunshot just as it did it splattered blood into the air though it didn't end there. Right then another targeted him piercing through its thick hide of skin and fur piercing its skin as it gushed further blood as Rock cowering in fear knew for the first time as a assassin what its targets feel.

As it did the one it was fearing then targeted as its eyesight momentarily was covered in tears as it knew it was about to die it cried out cool as a sword slash targeted slamming it over the damage it was given by the other two hurting it dearly. Rock then dropped its rifle as the rifle slammed on the floor gushing winds mixed with the blizzard breezing through everyone around it. Though Rock at the time fell backwards as it held its shoulder as it bled crying begging for its life as it pleaded by mumbling it wanted to have his brother save him or see his brother extending its arm. Just moments after its life shortly left him as his extended arm dropped revealing it had perished as no matter what it would have neither survived either way if it didn't die the cold would have clearly done so.

Ayol vs. Scotch

Scotch stared at the human breathing slowly as it changed the stance from using the rifle but the side where there was a blade attached to the rifle and used it as a sword tightening its grip as it jumped into the air using Hiryu: Kaen.
-Hiryu: Kaen (飛竜火焔 Hiryū: Kaen?, literally meaning "Flying Dragon: Blaze"): Using one sword wielded in his left hand with his right hand gripping his left wrist for support (or vice-versa), the user jumps high up into the air and slashes his opponent. After slashing them, the user's opponent then bursts into flames from where they were slashed. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Not using the bursting into flames part of descripotion

The earlier attack that the Yeti blocked had the sword crack a little, though it was still wounded from the previous attack so it had to do something out of desperation.

Delayed Doors of the Lab

As Monet sighed resting her wings against her head "We really need a plumber and someone to open and close these doors quicker, firstly CC always stinks the toilet after he uses it and now these doors dont open quick enough. This is really pissing me off." as she sighed in frustration

"Maybe its a good idea i am at least two doors away but by the time i get there i hope they haven't left as i have some steam to relieve" she thought to herself as she was frustrated at the doors.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero looks towards the yeti cool brother who was no longer alive. Ian exchanged an uneasy glance with Nero, then stepped forward to a lab. Still, Ian and Nero held no acknowledgment or the like towards one another; there was only respect for one strength and other one leadership.

Jack scratched his head, saying the things that could be known as annoying for Ian. as they both stepped towards the lab.

"....So, they're here to."

"Yeah," Nero replied but soon after he suddenly got surprised because of Miyagi sudden appearance behind him with her blank expression. "Where you come from?!"

Still devoid of expression, yet with a slightly mocking tone, she said. "Well, to tell you the truth, I don't really give a damn for this troublesome task, it's not really my cup of tea, you know."

Nero only smiled and replied while walking with her. "That sentence, you're not in any position to say that when you were the one who wanted to join me."

"What do you mean, eh."

"....In that case, can you please disappear? This is not a place where you can play around with children." Nero started laughing with a "But..", he narrowed his eyes.

Miyagi carefreely ignored that kind of words, and still carried a very blatant provocation. This should be based on what she has absolute confidence in. "Fine. Since I can't say anything because it was my own decision, I'll take it I wanted to join because I was interested in..."

Then, Nero interrupted Miyagi who was just about to say something but stopped "In? What?" At that moment, he understood nothing. He had no idea what Miyagi was about to tell him.

"It seems I have made you go through some mind work. Would you like to apology from me? I will try to be polite." In that instant, for the first time, Miyagi noticed a bit of facial manifestation in Nero. It was a faint resemblance of what could to be called a genuine smile. She brought her face close to Nero without his knowledge. She smelt ridiculously good, and her glossy hair brushed against him. Much to my annoyance, he was kind of annoyed.

"Nero, you should always smile it's make you look good…" she said this in his ear with a sweet-sounding sigh.

"Whoa! Never thought I will hear this from you." They both resumed their walk, and with being silent or talkative from time to time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Things happened too quickly for Shaarib to really try to understand. He was apprehending the feeling of a flesh getting burn under his fist or even punching through snow and melting it but he hit something different. Shaarib’s fist hit iron which created a high-pitch noise before the laboratory’s door where sent flying.

He stood there not knowing what to do. Where did the harpy went ? He could swear he saw her talking to him just in front of the doors. Was it an illusion ? The commodore shook his head and observed what was in front of him. The winged man was in a spherical room linked to another bigger piece by a corridor. In was really in a laboratory, from far the commodore could see vats and tubes going to upper floors. The commodore looked at the soldiers behind him and yelled :

- I’m going in children ! I will be going straight for Caesar ! Ya better do a thorough investigation or I’m kicking your ass

So it was on ! Shaarib was propelled towards the corridor, clouds coming from his boots. The marine continued flying for 40 meters and got on his foot and began jogging. Shaarib quickly passed a door with a red B above it. Stairs where everywhere. Shaarib followed his path stopping here and there and was choosing his path only with his faith; the Goddess was guiding him he could never fail. But now he was at the end of his path. He stood at a odd door. Unlike the others, it wasn’t open. Shaarib felt a bad vibes coming from it. His face suddenly illuminated. He has found Caesar ! With a kick Shaarib opened the door. He had no words for what he saw #

___

# Ayol wasn’t the type of person that underestimated opponents but when she saw that immense thing she thought it was going to put up a great fight. She wanted to show more to Shaarib. He was her boss. He was extreme, sometimes excited and joyful talking about his Goddess and other times he will just sit there in his cabin in the silence. From time to time he would confide in her. Tell her stories from his time at the academy but each times it will end with a joke on where she come from. Certainly Ayol was a noble but everything wasn’t gave to her. It was harder even.

The yeti took his rifle in another position. More like a bayonet. He suddenly got up in the air like she previously did and used the same attack she used. Was the beast a genius ? She didn’t know... but a target like this in the air where it couldn’t move was one she couldn’t miss.

She put her sword back in it’s sheath, closed her eyes for a moment, icy wind making music in her ear. When she opened her eyes, she unsheathed the glaive and appeared meters behind the beast. Her hand felt heavy and she took some time to find her breath while se turned and looked at the assassin. The two attacks met but she was sure that she won the little duel between the two attack. What she didn’t know was the state of the other guy.

- Shi Shishi Sonson ! [DPR B = Large B lvl]

As she waited for a reaction, she heard footsteps. Who was it ? Renforcement for C.C or the mercenaries the traitor hired and weren’t they to fight it out with them ? #

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Inside the Lab

We begin back in the lab as Ceaser is experimenting with chemicals placing some liquids into another tube thinking "How long does it take for those Marine's head on a plate" as he rests his hand under his chin before he gets a a cartoon light bulb lit as he slams his hand shaped in a fist into his palm thinking of an idea. CC then turned around scratching his head thinking of what to next then gave a smirk as he then turned into a purple like gas as he proceeded to head out. Though where was the head out was to leave the room and hall as CC needed time to think and make sure the plan was 100% achievable as what he needed was in another room.

Ayol vs Scotch

Scotch breathing heavily was barely able to lift due to the wound on him, lifted his rifle as he huffed and puffed as he said cool, but the struggle was real with him as he eyes slowly became heavier with every heavy breath. Before he would know it his target attacked slicing him cutting him further this time unable to react slicing into him as he dropped to floor spitting out blood as he lay there dying, soon to be dead.

Monet's Walking Massacre Session

As the engines behind the locking of the door systems began running the doors slowly opened lifting upwards. It took a few minutes as Monet rested wing in wing as if her hand in her hand awaiting the door to open enough to have her go through. She sighed as she was only a few minutes away but noted as the door that was situated before her was high enough that she could notice the front door destroyed though something she saw was out of the ordinary a winged man. "Isn't that the Marine officer?" she thought "if he's there then maybe i should say hi to his men" as she thought smirking. She then steadied a little backwards as her wings lifted her up to have her ready to propel forwards as she then flapped her wings seeing some marines at the front licking her lips as she propels herself forward as spots them seeing her as she dives into the snow.
-Mannen Yuki (万年雪 Man'nen Yuki?, literally meaning "Perpetual Snow"): The user completely turns to snow and then proceeds to surround an opponent's body with the snow, weakening and immobilizing them with the severe cold they exude. While the enemy cannot move, the user then transforms into a large snow monster with long fangs made of solidified snow, which can easily rip through flesh and bone, although the enemy does not bleed due to the wound freezing from the cold bite. However, if the victim manages to grab a hold of the user while they're biting them, they will not be able to tear off the afflicted body part, though they can still injure them further by biting harder.(81 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Monet then targets a few marines biting into a few as she targets 1 by 1 biting, chewing into the marines limb to limb with sinister smile as she speaks sinisterly "Who said you guys can walk and go anywhere dogs of the WG"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib was in front of a biggest tank he ever seen. On it was a nuclear symbol which meant that he needed to be cautious of how he was going to handle the liquid it contained. What caught Shaarib’s eyes was the three prominent letters on it : SAD. The more he was looking at it and the more he was intrigued. All the tubes in the room seemed to be connected to the vat and from time to time he could see purple smoke goes out. What was Caesar doing ? Was it why he decided to go rogue ? The commodore was lost in his thoughts, his hand slowly scratching his messy white beard.

The winged man had bigger fish to fry, he was going to let his men inspect the room and try to take samples before destroying it with the entire laboratory. Nothing good was emanating from this room. The goddess knew it hence why he was sent here. Now he needed to found his way back towards the mad scientist.

- «Let’s roo », Shaarib was cut by his den den mushi,he was receiving a call. Did his team found something already ?

- « It’s Daddy-sa » one more he was cut
- « Taicho ! The Yuki Ona is here ! You need to come back or she’s going to kill all of us ! »

A vein appeared on Shaarib’s forehead while he gritted his teeth and began running at full speed. That bitch didn’t know what she did ! Nobody touched his children. He never should’ve leave the soldiers alone. His quest for power made him forget about their well-being. An error Lee would’ve never made ! What shitty leader he was... Using Geppo Shaarib began running in the air and it took him some minutes to arrive on the murder scene. He was still a little far but he could see the monster biting a marine. Around them 5 on the grounds dead, while others weee trying to shoot the head of the harpy. None of them tried to run for their life. He was proud of them. It means he at least teach them something important.

Using Geppo One last time, Shaarib let himself fall in the direction of Monet trying to use all the speed of his suit and what gravity will had. His right hand now fully open letting go of a cone of fire that enveloped both her and the soldier. At least that was he wanted to do. He wasn’t proud of what he did but the soldier was dead and he didn’t thing he was going to have an opening like this again. Shaarib landed in front of his guys eyes full of murderous intention while the marines began to cheer. Their hero was going to make the witch suffer. #

- Children, fall back. Please, let a parent beat down a bully to death...
____

# A satisfied grin on Ayol lips when she saw the Yeti fell on his stomach. She walked slowly and sat on his back letting go of a sigh. Eyes on the road waiting for the incoming people that might been bad news. At least that was she thought before hearing screams coming from the laboratory. What was happening ? Where was the commodore ?! She got up and wanted to run towards the door but now, she couldn’t, they were here. She unsheathed her glaive and waited for the assaillants to appears. The soldiers needed to wait a little, she was going to come as soon as she was done here.#

Top Bottom