Island Punk Hazard

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]

Some dispute the existence of this island, as many are unable to find it. That is not strange however as it has no magnetic pull, making it impossible to located with a log pose. Yet, if one were to come across it, it is a strange sight to behold. Split down the middle, Punk Hazard is half ice, half scorching desert. Found in the middle of the ice half is a huge laboratory, home to the mad scientist Ceasar Clown. With many henchmen and countless weapons at his disposal, this is truly a hazardous place to step foot on.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ceasar Clown
[IMG]

Bounty: 300.000.000 Beli
Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 46+10=66
Speed: 50+10=60
60x2=120
-Reaction: 60
-Movement: 60
Vitality:31+20=51
51x2=102
-Durability:51
-Stamina:51
Haki: 42
42x2=84
-Armament Haki:42
-Observation Haki:42
Devil Fruit: 81

Monet
[IMG]

Level 45
45 x 5 = 225
Strength: 54+8=62
Speed: 48+13=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 42+18=60
60x2=120
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60
Devil Fruit: 81

Rock
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Martial Arts: 40
40x2=80
-Swordmanship: 40
-Rifles: 40

Scotch
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Martial Arts: 40
40x2=80
-Swordmanship: 40
-Rifles: 40

Centaurs(50)
Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Reaction: 29
-Movement: 29
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability: 29
-Stamina: 29
Martial Arts: 25
25x2=50
-Swordmanship: 50

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-None, there is enough devil fruits

Devil fruits acquired:
-Gasu Gasu no Mi from Ceasar Clown
-Yuki Yuki no Mi from Monet
-Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl from defeating Ceasar and all his subordinates

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-250 000 000 Beri

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: joby

HAZARD

Gale force winds howled like wild beasts as they cut through the center of the strange island. Massive icebergs linger in wait for unsuspecting ships to capsize on one side of the ocean surrounding the island, and on the other--flames and molten rock have left the sea near boiling, wildlife caught in its currents left poached and floating near the surface as their putrid smell fills the air and mixes with the surfer and brimstone.

The terrifying winds caused by the two polar climate extremes on either side of the island make sailing in through the channel all but impossible, and the treacherous field of icebergs surrounding the coast of the frozen half of the island make docking even the smallest of ships near impossible for even the most skilled of navigators. Perhaps if one were brave enough, they could approach the island through its burning sea... a sturdy modern boat should guard from the dangers of the boiling sea... if one were careful enough not to fall in that is. What were this island's secrets? What happened here? For the reckless and the strong, there may be untold treasures hidden within...

But who would be mad enough to try?

This, is Punk Hazard.

[IMG]

As the flames roar and molten metal creaks, every crackle, every singe, and every lick of flame comes together in a horrifying symphony.... one could almost swear to hear the sound of something large and terrifying lurking within...but those are just the flames... right?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: emperor cross

# It's been a hard month, 25 days of travel from East Blue to the New World. Their trip trough Grand Line felt rushed. They were never visiting the islands just docking at the port of islands with a Marine base and leaving as soon as the refueling was done. The soldiers who didn't have chores just had time to stretch their legs or try to send letters to their family. Shaarib didn't have a family so on each island he will walk around the port for some minutes and go back to his quarters. He needed to "feel" the ground under his feet. What many didn't know was that being on a ship for too much time and training on it was bad for the footing when you got on the normal ground. At least that was why his instructor said at the academy. With Ayol and Genjo, his newest addition on Naglfar, Shaarib had much more time for himself and used it mainly for training or to construct the little altar he hide in his quarters. Most of the time he was on Frayzah ship trying to learn more about what the people of the blue sea called Haki.

The trip had fun moment : Crossing the Twin Cape was the most memorable event, Shaarib never saw a whale and he was like a child when he saw it even he tried his hardest to keep a stoic face. With the days flying by, the soldiers on Shaarib's ship began to like each other like a family even if none of them truly respected the Ensign Genjo. The sudden climatic change on Grand Line made the ones with weaker constitution sick and finally they got to Marijoie, the island of the the Tenryuubitos. They didn't saw one and the stop didn't last long. They were near the finish line ! Punk Hazard ! The New World !

The New World was an experience Shaarib think he wasn't ready for it was the "repère" of the Yonkos and other pirates. The log pose changed all the time but happily for them, Punk Hazard was an old WG's island where the government was doing scientific test. Some shit happened and they decided to close the island but they still kept the location. When the soldiers saw the island, they sent someone to wake him up. The lieutenant Ayol rapidly became his right hand. She was the only one on that ship with the courage to wake him up. Shaarib changed during this month he decided one day that he wasn't worthy of harboring that much hair while being the priest of the goddess. He cut all of his hair. he was now bald and harbored a messy white beard. He looked like a old man even if our boy was only 20.

The sea was on fire. When they said during the briefing that the island was half ice and half fire he didn't believe it but now... According to the briefing, Caesar Clown was on the icy part doing all type of experimentations. It was going to pass trough that shield of fire, the skypeia couldn't absorb it with his dial. Maybe he could create a road with his milky dial but they were more than 300+ soldiers on the 4 ships of the expedition. They might be another solution but Shaarib wasn't the one to call the shot so he asked for someone to bring him his den den.

- "Oya Oya Kangooroo-chan ! We have a dilemma : I was thinking of going through the fire with my cloud dial and act crew will go by the platform but my sublime Ayol-chan proposed a better plan which is riskier. The plan is to try to create a path by destroying icebergs on the ice side with our cannons. You are the boss. So it's your call. Either way it's going to be a fun ride, that I can assure ya ! " #

46 x 5 = 230

Strength: 59+(1x4) = 63

Speed: 53+(3x4)=65

65*2=130

-Reaction:65

-Movement:65 + 10 (Power Suit)

Vitality:54+(2x4)=62

62*2= 124

-Durability:62 + 10 (PowerSuit)

-Stamina:62

Haki : 22

22*2

Armament = 41

Observation = 3 (6 meters)

Martial Arts: 42+(3x4)+5

59*2=118

-Dials:53

Heat Dial :

Heat Rankyaku "Sen"

Requirements: 5
1 Rokushiki Mastery, 51 Dial Mastery, 51 Strength

DPR: A

Description:
Used in a stomping action with a heat dial. The user heats the air in front of them first with their dial before attacking. The air is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version.

Heat Jugon

Requirements:
51 Rokushiki Mastery, 51 Dial Mastery, 51 Strength

DPR: A

Description:
This is a very strong punch utilizing a heat dial which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.

Flame Dial

Milky Dial :

Cloud Launcher:The user transforms launches them self at their opponent with the use of the milky dia. Then they try to punch or kick their opponent down with their weapon.

Requires: 21 Mastery, 31 Movement Speed, 21 Strength - DPR: C

-Rokushiki : 65

Shigan(Destructive potency: A):

-Shigan Cue

Requirements:
41 Mastery and 41 Strength

DPS: B

Description: In this attack, the user uses his blunt staff in the same way a finger is normally used in Shigan.

Jugon

Requirements:
41 Mastery, 41 Strength

Description:This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.

Shigan "Oren"

Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Strength

Description: This attack is simply a rapid-fire version of the normal Shigan technique that hits the enemy multiple times.

Tobu Shigan "Bachi"

Requirements:
51 Mastery, 41 Strength

Description: A projectile version of Shigan that fires sharp compressed air bullets from the fingers, similar to "Rankyaku".

Jugon Ogi: "Fukuro Dataki"

Requirements:
31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 51 Movement Speed

DPS: C

Description:
A rapid-fire version of Jugon, in which the user unleashes a flurry of punches at the enemy while using Soru to move around him, in order to strike from all directions.

Shinaru Shigan "Whip"

Requirements:
51 Mastery, 41 Strength

Description: In this attack, the user pulls back her arm as if to use a normal Shigan attack, then whips her arm out at the opponent at high speed, causing their arm to appear as if it is bending like a whip would, and hits the enemy with their finger.

Shigan "Madara"

Requirements:
51 mastery, 51 strength

Description:
Appears as Oren, but is performed with both hands instead of one causing massive damage.

"Jusshigan"

Requirements:
61 mastery, 61 Strength

DPS: A

Description:
In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent

Soru(
+10 movement speed (2 turn cool down)):

Kamisori

Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed

Description: A combination of Geppo and Soru, where the user uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movements in three dimensions.

Tekkai

Tekkai "Utsugi"

Requirements:
41 Mastery, 41 strength, 41 drability

Description: This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter instead, where the purpose is not to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body.

(2 turn cooldown)

Tekkai Kenpo "Don Poro"

Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability

Description: A punch to the opponent's stomach with Tekkai in use.

Tekkai Kenpo "Matenro"

Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability

Description: The user flips onto his hands, then kicks his opponent up into the air.

Tekkai "Sai"

Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength, 41 Movement Speed and 41 Durability

Description: After using Geppo to project himself towards his opponent, the user uses Tekkai to harden his body, smashing the enemy.

Tekkai "Go"

Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Strength and 51 Durability

Description: Visually, the move differs from the ordinary Tekkai in that the user visually tenses his body even further while standing still; the ordinary Tekkai could be activated seamlessly.

Cho Sokuten: Tekkai Dama

Requirements:
56 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed

Description:The user combines his Tekkai Dama (spinning himself with Soru while using Tekkai) movements with Geppo to use it in midair.

Tekkai Kenpo "Roba no Kamae"

Requirements:
46 Mastery, 61 Strength, 61 Movement Speed and 41 Durability

Description: A form of Tekkai Kenpō, in which the user seems to combine Tekkai with Soru in order to move at extreme speeds.

Rokaru Area Network

Requirements:
41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed

Description: While moving at high speed, the user slashes at his opponent with both hands. Because of his high speed, it appears as if he was attacking with multiple hands.

Rankyaku (
Destructive potency: B) :

Rankyaku "Sen"

Requirements:
31 Mastery, 31 Strength

Description: Used in a stomping action. The air is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version.

Rankyaku "Shuriken"

Requirements: 4
1 Mastery, 31 Strength

Description: The user fires multiple Rankyaku blades in the shape of shuriken.

Rankyaku "Gaicho"

Requirements: 51 mastery, 41 strength

Destruction Potency: B

Description
: the user creates a large Rankyaku in the shape of a bird, . This Rankyaku has a much wider range, greater attack power, and is capable of cleaving steel - something not witnessed from other variations. The cut also seems more focused, instead of flickering and jagged like a normal

Rankyaku "Hyobi"

Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 strength

Destruction Potency: B

Description
: The user creates a large, powerful Rankyaku in the shape of a swirl, which is launched at the enemy like a razor blade. When it hits the opponent, he is damaged and stunned.

Rankyaku "Renge"

Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Strength

Description: In this attack, Rankyaku is performed with both legs instead of one, causing multiple cuts on either side of the opponent. The cuts at first appear small and then "blossom" into larger ones, perhaps explaining the name.

Rankyaku "Hakurai"

Requirements:
61 Mastery, 61 Strength

DPS: A

Description: A much more powerful form of Rankyaku that is used by using both legs, it appears to cut the air in a larger area.

Kami-e

Kami-e "Slime"

Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Reaction Speed

Description: Instead of the body becoming limp like paper, it stretches and moves in ways slime or sludge would move in order to avoid attacks.

_____

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: frayz
The Road To Everything
-Part One: Mad New World

My name is Jimmy Frayzah, your friendly neighborhood Smokeroo. As you know I was last at Loguetown where I killed Smoker for his crimes, I felt guilty at the time but over time I've felt more at ease with his death. Fighting corruption is what I do best. The World Government is more corrupt than I thought though, change from within is beginning to seem like an impossible task. I'm beginning to lose hope for them but right now I need them. I need my body back and I need answers about Faysal.

Which brings me here. The New World or, more specifically, Punk Hazard. Some douchebag called Graysonrooshi wants me to be his errand boy, just a chump that does his bidding when he is unable to control his own body. He wants me to get answers from Caesar but I don't even know what questions to ask, I haven't heard from my host since leaving Loguetown but I occasionally heard a familiar laughter which usually spells trouble.

It was frustrating but I tried to keep busy. I taught Haki to Commodore Shaarib, none of my other men were able to but I see the potential in Kane at least. I trained the abilities of my newly acquired Devil Fruit, I think I've finally got the hang of it. I did work on Smoker's old Smog Hog, a spoil of war that only needed a few parts fixed so easy stuff. I even created special dye pills to change the colour of my smoke powers because let's be honest, red is way more intimidating than white.

But I'm here now so the future can wait, there's criminals to hunt. As I approach the island I look out and take note of the opposing environments that I heard rumours about, ‘An island that's freezing cold and boiling hot? How could such a place possibly exist?’ My scientific side had wondered but I was soon interrupted by the knocking of George who I recently promoted, I tasked him with monitoring the Den Den Mushi and he was now entering

“Let me guess, Shaarib?” I had asked because to say the Commodore was enthusiastic about this mission would be an understatement. George nods to confirm. “Ok pass it over.” I answer.

Emperor Cross said:
"Oya Oya Kangooroo-chan ! We have a dilemma : I was thinking of going through the fire with my cloud dial and act crew will go by the platform but my sublime Ayol-chan proposed a better plan which is riskier. The plan is to try to create a path by destroying icebergs on the ice side with our cannons. You are the boss. So it's your call. Either way it's going to be a fun ride, that I can assure ya ! "
“Second option seems the quickest and I'd really like to avoid that heat, I can already feel it from here. My men will fire on your command.” I tell Shaarib, before ordering George to tell the other Marines aboard the Bird of Prey to be ready for the Commodore's signal. And with that I was ready to bring some Mad Justice to the New World.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: emperor cross

Frayz said:
“Second option seems the quickest and I'd really like to avoid that heat, I can already feel it from here. My men will fire on your command.”
- Aye Aye Captain !

# The ships took the direction of the ice part indicated by Shaarib's lieutenant. Shaarib wasn't a good navigator but Ayol was and she gave orders like a pro. They quickly got there and with a hand sign, Shaarib gave orders to shot down the ice block. The cannons were fired and the block was destroyed. Shaarib was surprised to see that behind the block was a path in which they could easily go through. They didn't even need the cannons of the other ships. All of the work was already done. Shaarib turned in the direction of the Lieutenant Ayol, the habitual ice queen was proud of herself. She could be ! She made them gain some time ! The ship began navigating in the path shooting here and there ice blocks that were falling in their direction.

For half an hour Shaarib thought that they were going towards a dead end but he suddenly saw the Graal ! It was a laboratory, a laboratory so old and unused it "fused" with the mountain it was behind ! That was Clown's hideout ! They were finally there ! But this was too easy and the more they were getting closer to the land and the more he could see the minions waiting for them. Caesar was prepared for them. How did he know that they were coming ? Cameras ? Shaarib didn't know, he wasn't the type of guy that did the thinking, he preferred to follow orders and hits things in front of him. The minions were anomalies ! They were half human and half animals ! They were freaks ! But fear not cause the Goddess is here ! Shaarib created stairs with his milky dial for all of them to see him, in his marine jacket and formal uniform, his most trusted friend (Richie) on his back protecting from the cold and yelled a verse of his book :

- Il n'y a aucune haine, seulement de la joie,
Car la déesse te protège
Héros de l'aurore, guérisseur des mondes.
Des rêves de lendemain hantent l'âme blessée.
Tout honneur est perdu,
Les ailes sont arrachées, la fin est proche

- "The goddess sent me to show you a new path ! To guide you towards the light ! Leave your master and follow me ! You deserve a better life ! Your master did this awful thing to y'all ! I'm here to free you and help you pay him back ! " and while Shaarib was doing his show Ayol was calling Frayzah to ask for instruction. Shaarib wanted to shot them with the cannons if they refused to follow him.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: frayz
The Road To
Everything
The Unwritten
-Part Two: Going Off Script

His name is Kane Queen. He was a vigilante, Cipher Pol agent and now a Marine but most importantly he is my brother. As long as I can remember he was the voice of reason between us, I was always the type to let my emotions get the best of me and he would always be there to keep me in line. So you could imagine my surprise when I entered the ship's mess hall to find him standing over dozens of dead off duty Marines, all with arrows driven through their skulls, blood splattered over the walls and him just sipping on his flask smiling, almost relieved.

I probably should have seen this coming because he's been drinking heavily since Loguetown, claimed he was seeing and remembering shit he shouldn't so I told him to take it easy. But he deserves the benefit of the doubt, a chance to explain. I locked the door and approached him slowly but he seemed calm, like he was free.

“Damn it, what did you do bro?” I asked him as the sound of Shaarib's cannon fire is heard in the background. “Actually, think your answer over.” I pulled out my Den Den Mushi to give orders over the ship's speakers. “Stop the ship NOW! And gather on the deck, I'll be there soon for further instruction.” I hung up and turned back to Kane.

“You probably think I'm crazy Jim but I've never seen things more clearly. I finally know what the nightmares are and why we both instinctively liked George. I know why you think you're a fucking kangaroo Mink when you're clearly still your fucking self. I know that Faysal played us all along. Project Written. He had his Writers mess around with our brains and follow their scripts. He murdered your parents, murdered my parents then for good measure, murdered Jason. Faysal is toxic, he lacks ethics and he needs to be put down for good along with the Writers.” Kane started explaining but I didn't need to hear anything more. I knew he was right, I saw the memories flash in mind as he talked. It all made sense now, my Ghosts weren't just madness, they were parts of my true self scratching their way to the surface. I laugh manically as I see the reflection of my actual face on a steel table and know what must be done.

“Heh-heh-heh how could I be so blind? I was Faysal's biggest puppet all this time. Okay here's what we're going to do....”

I explained the plan to him and then we carried it out flawlessly. We dropped all communication with Shaarib's ship and gave the other Marines a choice, abandon Justice or die. Only 12 of them joined us, including George because he also remembered being brainwashed as part of Project Written, and we slaughtered the rest before throwing their bodies overboard. Except one, who I let live to send a message before knocking him out and putting him on a boat among the hundreds of dismembered Marines floating in the ocean. Using the abilities of the Moku Moku no Mi, I pushed the boat, bodies and bloody water all up the river so Shaarib and the other Marines could easily find them.

As we leave Punk Hazard, I think about the message I left with the Marine on the boat.

“Tell your government masters, tell Faysal; You labeled us the Written and messed with our minds so we'd do your bidding. Well now we're going off script, now we're coming for revenge. You can call us the Unwritten.”
[IMG]

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: gin/riley
The scenery starts with a corridor as the lights flicker off but a shadow can be seen of a human, but this was no ordinary human it had wings as it edged closer and closer as a door that was half shut creeps open. Creeee as the door screetches open.

A smile can be seen, "Another failiure, huh? or was this one a success" questions the strange looking winged human that was still covered in the shadows.

"There are no such things as failures" as fist is seen slamming down on a button, though this was a shape of a fist but it it was a scene of gloves with the edged symbols C.C.

"Shurororororo" laughed the man as he stood up which could be already be indicated as he was seated as you could see his light blue coat with diagonal yellow and orange striped lines as pair of clothing that run up which was covered in shadows.

"Do you know the history of this island, and what made it become as what it is today" asked the man who stood up as his body was still darkened as lights from above slowly flickered on revealing very long, spiky, black hair, yellow eyes , and two curly horns growing from the back of his head. Donning purple lipstick and dark makeup on his eyes. He has a small flat nose and long thin eyebrows. His arms are very thin in comparison with to rest of his body. Caesar wears a big light blue colored coat with "GAS" printed in pink on each side.

As further lights turned out the true winged human who was staring up blocked the sudden light hitting her eyes as we see blocked with white feathered wings instead of arms that fade to light green at the edges, talons instead of feet, and a tail. Possessing a build of average height, but her long legs made her somewhat taller than average. She had long, wavy, light green hair and amber eyes.

Wearing a green cropped tank top with "HAPPY" written in dark green on the chest and yellow cut-off pants with orange stripes.

"By the way, I've spotted some ships just outside sailing past the island. Dont you find it odd as this island cant be located that easily" stated the winged harpy which alerted the man who revealed to be Ceaser Clown "hmmm" who grabbed his chin thinking but instead exclaimed "Why not let them come, what more with more experimentation instead of us kidnapping we have them flock to us Shurororororo" laughed CC hysterically.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Before the centaurs could give a answer, Shaarib began to run in the opposite direction. From where he stood, he saw the water around the ships turn red. Something bad was taking place. Did one the ship got crushed by the ice ? Or were they attacked by Caesar ? It took the skypean 10 seconds to be above Frayz’s ship and what he saw made him want to vomit. All the deck was covered in blood. It looked like a massacre. The crew didn’t even had the time to fight, the killer, a swordman, did his job with brutality. What the marine couldn’t understand was how could this happen with his boss on the ship ?

- Help ! a weak voice yelled.

Someone was on the ship. Shaarib was to preoccupied that he didn’t even try to use his haki to scan the ship for a survivor. Who will chase a survivor when the sea was full of dead marine ? Shaarib looked at the guy, he was dying and afraid. The only thing he said was :

- The Rear Admiral did it...

For the first time in a while, the winged-man was lost. He sat on of his stair. What was he going to do now ? How could Frayz do something like that ! Certainly, he wasn’t the same since the body change happened but never the commodore would have predicted that. Probably what was hurting was the fact that his old friend didn’t talked to him or ask him to join.

But now wasn’t the time for that emotional shit. He was now the leader of the operation. As a soldier he was going to carry out this mission and then think about Frayzah. Shaarib got up, wrote down something in his book and took the direction of where he was previously standing. At destination, he threw the book at Ayol. She was his right-hand and needed to know what happened. She will know what to do and will give order. The first was to call the bounty hunter that was with them, the second to give an excuse to the soldiers. If they were to know what the boss did, they morale would die and the mission with it.

-« I’m sorry for the wait. I had to poo, we people from the sky have a very weak stomach. So what are you going to do ? Rebel against Caesar ? Or die as his toys ? » yelled Shaarib with determination and coldness in his voice. #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero - Just a Humble Bounty Hunter
[Note: Will post my stats in my next post. ]

"Speech"
narrator
thoughts
Action

In a narrow room illustrated by a faint light, a boy woke up upon smelling an extremely disturbing odor. Only that boy was in the room. But the boy was looking towards the pits of the darkness, solemnly considering if there was any person there.

"If you have time on your hands, perhaps you might want to see this change of settings", A voice came in, it was Miyagi who entered in the room.

She came closer and examined Nero's face in detail. Probably suspected it was just still sleepy or something. After a thorough examination, she slapped Nero back. "That Jimmy guy, his deck is covered in blood. Its appears to be a massacre"

"That's weird", Said Nero.

"Yes, yes. It's surely strange."

Nero sighed dispassionately. He stood up, took his sword, and start walking outside of narrow room to confirm things himself. It was only a matter of time something ugly might happen. Nero swung his sword toward a large mirror on one wall. He studied his reflection in the mirror. The hilt of his sword-he called it Red Queen peeked over one shoulder. This was it. It would start now.

"...It can't be helped, I'll join this now"

Even as Miyagi was a percipient professional woman, she mused in surprise, "What a troublesome person..."

Nero shrugged, and Miyagi chuckle. With that, they both left the room to see the circumstances. A few minutes of blown smoke floating in the air followed. Then, the front door with worse rattling was opened with a creaking sound.

"You took your time Kid" The captain of the ship otherwise known as Ian had agreed to join hands with Nero till this mission ends, while despite that Ian doesn't seem to approve Nero's attitude.

He turned only his head at the dispassionate voice. "Yeah..."

"...didn't make me wait much" was what he was going to say, but the words did not come out as Nero ignored him and went little forward to see the ship that was covered in red. The massacred ship was gone leaving the seawater red, the picture in front of him was more terrifying what Miyagi has told Nero. He stood at a broad distance from the red water, staring at it as though examining the situation.

"It's a bad sign..." As he whispered, he did look at Ian and continue, "So, what are we doing now?"

In the face of Nero's question, Ian took a deep breath said: "They decide to rebel against Caesar... I am not planning to go empty-handed, so we'll do what we can in that meantime."

"Ok......" For Nero, this action is optional. Anyway, he came to feel something new. It is not necessary to avoid the dispute until now.

Nero could do nothing but smile bitterly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi didn't utilise my Font Key in my post above:
General Narration

Ceaser Clown "Mad Scientist"
"Talking / Speech"
"Thought / Thinking Process"

Monet:
"Talking / Speech"
"Thought / Thinking Process"

"Send the Centaurs" CC exclaimed as Monet smirked staring at CC.

We then begin to transition over to a Den Den Mushi call just ends as we see an exhale of cold air or wind being exhaled as a unit is stationed nearby as one of them ushers the others to head to the harbor and scout who's arrived. Its revealed to be strange looking people who as if came out of myths as its human with lower half of what seems to horse related as there's one revealed with a deer lower half and another being a zebra. Centaurs are creatures that are harbored through many iterations of literature and arts ranging from ancient times to present and amongst sculptures varying around the world.

The Centaurs approach the Marines but as some time has been passed as the sudden rebellion of backstabbing the Rear Admiral killed his own men and announced his turn coat. The Centaurs who are in awe as they have no idea what they are supposed to do as holding their weapons looking at one another but as they do so the wind slowly picks up momentarily, though as it dies down a little its as if time stood still as the Marine commanding officer grieved for his men the centaurs at the back back peddled. Whilst doing so one of them at the back grabbed a Den Den informing on the other line they want them all out so they can sink them to the bottom of the ocean and cystalise the marines.

"mmm is that so" a female voice was heard as she then grabs another batch of Den Den's ordering "All Centaurs attack!" as the Den Den call ends another Den Den is grabbed "I need you two brothers to set the Dragon loose at the Harbor and get on with it now" exclaimed as she slammed it down to end the call.

As the Centaurs heard there boss demand them as they turned the expression to stern and begin charging to the forward as other units stationed around the Harbor begin to pop up all around as they all shouted Kill the Marines!

@Emperor Cross @Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# The centaurs made their choice and it was the bad one. Shaarib shook his head while slowly lifting his right hand up. The soldiers of the two marine’s ships immediately knew what they had to do, with the centaurs coming with great speed; Shaarib wanted to use the cannons of the ships to do some damage before the soldiers came to finish the rest.

- Fire ! Did yell the commodore while lowering his arm.

Shots were fired and soon the centaurs disappeared in the smoke of the 7 cannonballs launched at them. Shaarib could only hope the bounty hunter would do the same as he did and that the survivors would fall in the cold water. #

- Yare Yare

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ian shrugged when he saw centaurs coming in their direction with great speed, remembering how his own initiation regarding Cesar was. "I knew it would turn out like this." When it had been his turn, he was ready

"Fire the cannons," he announced to his crew, then turned around to look, Nero. Ian could imagine what was going through the kid’s mind, him that had probably been east blue defeating the low-level pirates just a week ago.

When Ian looked at Nero, there was no panic in his eyes. No fear. Not even nervousness, which Ian would have said everyone should feels on in a situation like that. Nero looked perfectly cool standing there looking the centaurs completely disappeared in the smoke of the cannons balls fired by both Marine and their own ship.

Ian smiled. There was something strange about Nero, something off, something that made him doubt his own decision…but that something make him hard to understand. Ian walked over and put a hand on Nero shoulder. Ian smile began to fade when he saw Nero wasn't smiling back.

"You all ready to face this?" Ian asked.

Nero turned to the Ian and said, "I'm ready as I ever be."

He couldn’t help but grin, standing in absolute chaos.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the centaurs approached they noticed the marine officer noticing of their arrival and another which was far too late as gunpowder was visible to few as canons would fire exploding on impact as others would get fired with limbs being blown to smithereens as others would get buried to their doom in the ice. The centaurs felt a sudden chill feeling as if they was used as guinea pigs or pigs leaping forward to their executions.

Meanwhile a trail of huge footprints can be seen heading to a cave as one of them says cool as the other replies cool. A cage is seen with terrifying eyes as a cool is heard and raises his arm and points outside as a gust of wind submerges and a green dragon bursts flying outside with a gale of wind blowing beneath soaring to the sky.

We then head to the lab as Monet chuckles "Lets see them face off against a dragon" whilst CC replies "Why not have them go against two dragons?. shurororororo you Marine bastards"

@Emperor Cross @Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# When the smoke cleared, Shaarib saw that the cannons took out many of their assaillants. The angry faces where now questioning themselves if they needed to continue or stop their quest. Every sane person would, their friends were dead, some died in a cool way by falling in the water and others’s limbs were spread everywhere because of the cannons.

If they were from the marine, they would have probably continued the fight till their death but mercs had only two things in their minds : survival and money and Shaarib was going to use it to rally them to his side. With authority he yelled :

- « Stop ! » then with a hand gesture he began to talk, « Stop this fight already, you lost too many people to try to stop us. Why would you die for a clown ? Did he promise y’all money and told you sweet lies ?
- « He know and you know that y’all going to die here. On those ships i got 400 elite soldiers ready to go to war. You’ll probably kill some of them but you ain’t going to survive and I’m saying this when I ain’t including myself or the bounty hunters that came with us. »
- « So please, join us and we arr going to do something great like I said the first time. Or else y’all going to die a dog death, that I can assure you. It’s my second proposal, there won’t be a third. » did say the marine while crossing his arms.

Shaarib was sure this time they are going to join him. The commodore didn’t know what was going to happen on their way towards C.C and if deaths were to happen better be centaurs than his men. #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When others look back on that sight, the smoke was cleared what there was left are the dead bodies of those centaurs who dare to come to fight these marines and bounty hunter to just get annihilated into the smithereens.

Ian gave his comrades order to stop their attacks waiting for marine next move, looking at the situation he able to presume current situation is not exactly what marine was hoping for, it was far worse than what they expected and it was not a small detail that can be ignored.

"We should wait considering marines trying to make an ally with enemies" Nero heard Ian saying in a voice that combined dismay and exasperation.

It was a place Nero had never seen before. His field of vision encompassed an ice and the smoke that was still left even after the attack was finished. This island gave off a bizarre impression.

"What's wrong?" It was Miyagi's voice that brought Nero back from his imagination. She looked quizzically at Nero.

"Did you think there's something wrong?" Miyagi hit the nail on the head, having guessed from his appearance.

The scene Nero was witnessing after that smoke was an image of some creature that as if this creature coming in their direction, Nero stayed silent while observing that image. That being said, when Nero finally started to notice what it was his curious expression switch to a smirk.

"Nero?" she repeated

"Well, well… we got another company." Nero laughed with interest. But Miyagi, who had observed many people over her years, detected that there was almost extreme aggravation behind his smile.

"Oh, pardon me. I have a bad habit of letting the intention of my expression run long. I'll be short and to the point," Nero said. He continued, "It's appear to be big and coming in our direction"

Shrugging Miyagi herself tried to look just to realize she wasn't able to observe first hand but an image of something coming in their direction become seeable when more smoke started to clear.

Miyagi was sure what she was watching wasn't something normal, more accurately it was far from normal, her expression was combined with shock and puzzled look when she saw that something Dragon looking coming in their direction. She considered what this might become, and alarm bells went off in her head. And in the act of conceiving all possibilities, Miyagi spun around.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
*Note sacrificing 2 Centaurs for 1 Dragon*

Dragon
Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 29
Speed: 25
25x2=50
-Reaction: 25
-Movement: 25
Vitality: 25
25x2=50
-Durability: 25
-Stamina: 25
Martial Arts: 21
21x2=42
-Dragon Breath: 42

A marine officer who had a weird looking appearance who seemed someone of a high ranking stopped firing and then tried to negotiate which not all the centaurs could hear from the sobbing, screaming, panting and shouting of injured centaurs as some grabbed their pitchforks and swords tightening their grips piercing their looks.

A centaur who took charge moved to the flank and yelled at the centaurs that the act of unjust in harmfully attacking is a means of attack on the master, this in turn ignited their hatred and pierced the hatred at the marines.

The centaur then took command to get the centaurs to withdraw and recharge and flank them as master will likely for send something to assist them.

This was the most wisest case scenario as some of the centaurs began to throw their spears to make sure they divert the attention of the Marines as in the sky was something catastrophic. The skies darkened in its shadow with wings spread as it looked down as it was clouded hiding its presence as it then turned red as huge balls of fire came down.

Whilst taking a deep breath the dragon concentrates a ball of fire as it opens its mouth its lets out a roar with a fiery breath.
42 Mastery, C DPR

The Centaurs moved out the way as the Dragon ignited its bowl of fire aimed at the Marine ship.

"That looks wonderful, now release number 13 now i wanna see them go down in flames" CC laughs ecstatically as the attack is broad casted due to Den Den mushi's around the island and some the Centaurs are holding.

"Release the other one now make sure you get to the other side of the side of ice and fire to trigger number 13 to attack them from behind, make sure you are ready to move" Monet says over the Den Den as it ends the call with cool.

@Oreki @Emperor Cross

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib was pissed, it was the second time the centaurs refused his proposal. You could see his anger because he began scratching his beard while hitting his cloudy construction with his foot repeatedly. For sure the centaurs weren’t children. They knew good and wrong and if they decided to side with the madman, it was their choice and Shaarib wasn’t going to take them back. The commodore began looking at the goons and began cracking his knuckles, ready to go to war.

Some of them were throwing their lances like he could do something to the marines. Shaarib let himself fell when he suddenly saw something he never thought he would see. A DRAGOOOON ! Caesar created a dragon ! The beast wasn’t as magnificent as those he saw in encyclopedias but it was still a rare sight. The lizard came in his direction, fire in it’s mouth and Shaarib knew it was bad news. Using Geppo he stopped his fall and charged towards the dragon.

The beast let go of a fireball and Shaarib to retaliate launched a rankyaku that took the form of a big bird. The air blade began to grow a little wider, cut the fire blade like it was butter and exploded on the dragon. Shaarib adjusted his sun glasses and turned in the direction of Ayol, giving her a thumbs up. #

• Rankyaku Gaicho !

DPR : City Block lvl

47 x 5 = 235

Strength: 59+(1x4) = 63

Speed: 53+(3x4)=65
65*2=130
-Reaction:65
-Movement:65 + 10 (Power Suit)

Vitality:54+(2x4)=62
62*2= 124
-Durability:62 + 10 (PowerSuit)
-Stamina:62

Haki : 27
27*2
Armament = 51
Observation = 3 (6 meters)

Martial Arts: 42+(3x4)+5
59*2=118
-Dials:53

-Rokushiki : 65
Shigan(Destructive potency: A):
Soru(+10 movement speed (2 turn cool down)):
Tekkai
Rankyaku (
Destructive potency: B) :
Kami-e

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"What the hell is that…a Dragon?" A member of the bounty hunter ship growled, eyeing the Dragon in the air. A drop of sweat trickled down into his mouth, and he swallowed it. At this, a good number of members on the ship could not contain their shock, and they shared a look.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." came a lazy voice. Nero and Miyagi slowly turned toward it. It was a young man who was wearing a blue vest and trousers with a white shirt. The man was quite tall, though not as tall as Ian.

"Ah, you took your sweet time to get up," Ian said as he looks up to see the dragon while he glances over the marine who seems to ready to take action, Ian was very clearly aware of these marine capabilities but he still didn't let his guard down even if his ally is strong.

Jack looked up and was in aww to see the Dragon. "Wow, that's not a sight you see every day,"

Just for a moment, he faced Nero. Nero very clearly had few interactions with this man in his entire journey east blue to punk hazard, and for the first time in Nero's presence, the smile vanished from Jack's face.

"You ought to be careful Nero. No matter how strong you are here, you should not let your guard down..." Jack said doling out basic truths like a stereo speaker. Nero did not understand why he was telling him that.

Miyagi briefly considered that Jack might be concerned for Nero's sake and produced an expression of considerable conflict.

Nero looked at the Ice island, speaking just quietly enough to Ian to hear. "We should split up and cover more ground... I'll check the island to see if we have more than dragons to deal with."

Despite not wanting to agree, Ian's breath was racing as he said, "As much as I like to disagree with this…I consider this a good plan"

As Nero decides to go to the island after taking Ian's permission, Miyagi came up beside Nero. "Um, I’ve been thinking. About this gloomy expression you always carry with you... maybe too serious a response, but I would like to come with you"

"Though I doubt you will be any happy to come with me but don't expect to listen to you," Miyagi clarified.

"I don't know if I get it. How about a little more explanation?" Nero laughed.

"You look good when you smile," Miyagi said with a smile. Her smile was very natural, there was no trace of being unnatural.

"...Whatever, do what you want." He said and Miyagi was still smiling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom