Town Vanilla
    Doctor
    Macho Cop
    2-shot vigilante

1-shot bulletproof Mafia Blocker
    Mafia Day Role Cop

Parasite

Rules:
    1. I expect each player to post at least 5 times. You being inactive = your mafia career being ended. Don't be inactive. It's only 13 players.
    2. Day 1-3 will last for 24 hours. D4 and onwards will only last 12 hours. Night phase will last 12 hours.
    3. As long as the word Vote and the player name are in it and it's bolded I will count it. Don't need to have lynch in it. You don't need to unvote either to change your vote.
    4. At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced. If I'm unable to officially end the DP in time, it does not mean the DP is continuing. Votes are locked once those 24 or 12 hours are up. So if you vote after the time limit, don't be mad that it didn't count.
    5. The setup is open, meaning, all info about the game will be revealed at the start.

There will be no write-up links. Use the thread-marks to go to each phase.

It is Day 1.
    You have 24 hours to discuss and find a lynch. The lynch system I will be using is plurality.

Last edited:
    Endgame
    Reaction score
    Salty Doubloons
    @Haku a Vanilla Townie has been killed!
    With 4 players alive, it is impossible for anybody else but the mafia team to win this game.

@Naomi the Cultist has been end-gamed.
    @A famous historian a Vanilla Townie has been end-gamed.

And with that:
    @Shion and @God_Usopun the members of the Mafia have won the game!

Town and Cult have lost.

Thank you to everyone for playing!​

Round 2
    Reaction score
    Salty Doubloons
    Wolves vs. Village Round 2
    Alive:
    1. @God_Usopun
    2. @A famous historian
    3. @Kibi
    4. @Rej
    5. @Waindo
    6. @Gambit
    7. @Haku
    8. @Oreki
    9. @joby
    10. @Naomi
    11. @Hatz
    12. @Ryu Kishi
    13. @Nana

Dead:

Rules: The rules are very similar to round 1 but with a tweak. I bolded the change

1. I expect each player to post at least 5 times. You being inactive = your mafia career being ended. Don't be inactive. It's only 13 players.
    2. Day 1-3 will last for 24 hours. D4 and onwards will only last 12 hours. Night 1-3 will last for 24 hours as well. N4 onwards will be 12.
    3. As long as the word Vote and the player name are in it and it's bolded I will count it. Don't need to have lynch in it. You don't need to unvote either to change your vote.
    4. At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced. If I'm unable to officially end the DP in time, it does not mean the DP is continuing. Votes are locked once those 24 or 12 hours are up. So if you vote after the time limit, don't be mad that it didn't count.
    5. The setup is semi-open, meaning, some info about the game will be revealed at the start.

There will be no write-up links. Use the thread-marks to go to each phase.

This game contains a Jester. A jester is a role that must be lynched to win the game. If the jester does get lynched, they will be able to turn another player into a jester. So this game can potentially have 2 jesters. If the jester gets night killed instead of lynched, they won't be able to turn someone else into a jester. The 2nd jester must have previously been a townie. That is all.

It is Day 1. You have 24 hours to discuss.

Round 3 - Night 3
    Reaction score
    Salty Doubloons
    Round 2 - Night 4
    Reaction score
    Salty Doubloons
    @joby the Cop has been lynched!

Sike! You wouldn't actually think I'd put that many cops in this game, crazy talk!

@joby a member of the Mafia- oh wait no! Joby actually is a Cop in this game!

@joby, the Cop has been lynched!

It is Night 4. 12 hours to turn in actions.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom