[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 00: True Mafia - Wolves vs. Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is stupid i subbed out cuz i couldn't play cuz of my game , the fact people use this as a whatever reason is angelshooting
Drago himself said angle shooting is allowed... what's the problem then lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It make me pissed off to assume things about me , I subbed out cause I couldn't play not like I am afraid of playing scum or shit like that
He doesn't mean that... he means that scum usually gets a sub for them fast so they don't get lynch by being inactive. He never implied that you were afraid

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He doesn't mean that... he means that scum usually gets a sub for them fast so they don't get lynch by being inactive. He never implied that you were afraid
Saw someone in the thread assumes that too
and whatever reason they meant it's still annoying to me

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Saw someone in the thread assumes that too
and whatever reason they meant it's still annoying to me
The reason wasn't related to you. It was the simple reason that you get a sub really fast and it usually happens when it's needed urgently and why would town sub will be that urgent at the start of the game? That what he meant... he doesn't care why did you sub out and he doesn't even take that as a reason to paint usopun scum.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You guys are wrong. This game was just small and it is easy to find a sub for this size. Its not like we are a dead forum lol.

Round 2
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wolves vs. Village Round 2
Alive:
1. @God_Usopun
2. @A famous historian
3. @Kibi
4. @Rej
5. @Waindo
6. @Gambit
7. @Haku
8. @Oreki
9. @joby
10. @Naomi
11. @Hatz
12. @Ryu Kishi
13. @Nana

Dead:

Rules: The rules are very similar to round 1 but with a tweak. I bolded the change

1. I expect each player to post at least 5 times. You being inactive = your mafia career being ended. Don't be inactive. It's only 13 players.
2. Day 1-3 will last for 24 hours. D4 and onwards will only last 12 hours. Night 1-3 will last for 24 hours as well. N4 onwards will be 12.
3. As long as the word Vote and the player name are in it and it's bolded I will count it. Don't need to have lynch in it. You don't need to unvote either to change your vote.
4. At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced. If I'm unable to officially end the DP in time, it does not mean the DP is continuing. Votes are locked once those 24 or 12 hours are up. So if you vote after the time limit, don't be mad that it didn't count.
5. The setup is semi-open, meaning, some info about the game will be revealed at the start.

There will be no write-up links. Use the thread-marks to go to each phase.

This game contains a Jester. A jester is a role that must be lynched to win the game. If the jester does get lynched, they will be able to turn another player into a jester. So this game can potentially have 2 jesters. If the jester gets night killed instead of lynched, they won't be able to turn someone else into a jester. The 2nd jester must have previously been a townie. That is all.

It is Day 1. You have 24 hours to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom