[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 00: True Mafia - Wolves vs. Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dude? Whenever gambit focuses on a player he makes a big long post and you decideingGambit being town based on his long post is completely false. It should be the context of the post that will make the reads not size
Yes, I read his case against me, it's good, he put alot of effort in it. And he placed a quite townish vote on me.
Wait, are you scumreading Gambit? :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes, I read his case against me, it's good, he put alot of effort in it. And he placed a quite townish vote on me.
Wait, are you scumreading Gambit? :dogkek:
Are you again changing the context of my post? Where I said I am scum reading gambit and this seems like an opportunity from you... all I said you town reading him because of his long post but not for the context is false

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Are you again changing the context of my post? Where I said I am scum reading gambit and this seems like an opportunity from you... all I said you town reading him because of his long post but not for the context is false
I credit his context, if he wants to vote me then it's ok I don't feel like going into a tizzy with him. So now that he receives townreads you are suddenly mad? You planned to form a wagon on Gambit? That's scummy...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I credit his context, if he wants to vote me then it's ok I don't feel like going into a tizzy with him. So now that he receives townreads you are suddenly mad? You planned to form a wagon on Gambit? That's scummy...
Rej are we on the same page? Lol, out of nowhere you saying that I forming a wagon on gambit but I don't see a single vote on him... at least come up with good defense rather than accusing me of something I didn't do
[automerge]1569754800[/automerge]
Rej clearing gambit when you're most likely today lynch is putting me on off because there's simply no way that you'd identify him as confirm town suddenly when he made a big case on you. I read gambit neutral or town lean but confirming as a town is too much when it's just DP1 and we don't have any confirm info... what you just did is TMI, gambit might be a town or might not be but there is no way to confirm him this early.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Rej

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rej are we on the same page? Lol, out of nowhere you saying that I forming a wagon on gambit but I don't see a single vote on him... at least come up with good defense rather than accusing me of something I didn't do
I did not say you are forming a wagon, I asked you if you planned to form a wagon on Gambit. Two different things.
I see it comming man, Town gonna be Town in this game. Pfft

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Your posts bother me heaps. :)

Yeah.. I have a sick feeling that scum succumbs amongst the inactifags but don't try to redirect the attention pretty girl...... Let's focus on you..

This setup is unknown for now, what we only know so far is one Jester and his potential tp convert one townie to one after its lynch... I am curious on the amount of time you focus on this jester thing when you have promised to give us your reads but never really returned for that. I am disappointed if not broken hearted with your play.. Omg! I am surprised how you don't wanna solve the setup but asks us rather than spending too much time on jester. It seems to me that you're afraid to touch something or someone or avoiding a certain topic?

Above all, what you also have been doing so far is throw shades at Joby and Oreki.. Targeting new player on Joby as he may be less knowledgeable and defensive?? Targeting Oreki and dismantling his posts, undermining them to promote a wagon as he is an easy mislynch? You did this after a couple of players voted him.. Sheeping much?

love ya.....
Gambit I agree, very suspicious to me how Nana has tried several different angles and narratives to shift focus onto me as lynch target.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok so back reading the start of the day
Rej posts were totally fishy something about
Pointing at Gambit being scum after like 1 post and his push after Ryu
Also jumpy about other players and act like it's his plan to read them :weirdpeep:
he seems lowkey scum imo

Another thing I noticed after rereading is kibi
, he is quiet as a scum and active/aggressive as town so meta reading him to be the Former

Something about Usopun posts is random feels like he trying to stay active so he won't be sused

Neutral read on Ryu so far and naomi

Also we have players who still haven't posted much

I addressed my thoughts on Wai , Joby, Oreki
My reads so far

Rej - leaning scum
Kibi - wanna see more of him feel like he is scum
GU - fishy but neutral
Naomi , Ryu - Neutral
Joby - jestery
Gambit - kinda serious about his play meta town reading him
Wai - Meta town reading him
Oreki - leaning town but unsure

I wanna see more of other players I feel like some scum are hiding which I hope Drago modblock those who didn't fulfill their post requirement
[automerge]1569761457[/automerge]
Gambit I agree, very suspicious to me how Nana has tried several different angles and narratives to shift focus onto me as lynch target.
If I wanted to lynch you I would have already did :) I believe you are 50/50 jester so no I would rather not lynch you rn
[automerge]1569762049[/automerge]
Your posts bother me heaps. :)

Yeah.. I have a sick feeling that scum succumbs amongst the inactifags but don't try to redirect the attention pretty girl...... Let's focus on you..

This setup is unknown for now, what we only know so far is one Jester and his potential tp convert one townie to one after its lynch... I am curious on the amount of time you focus on this jester thing when you have promised to give us your reads but never really returned for that. I am disappointed if not broken hearted with your play.. Omg! I am surprised how you don't wanna solve the setup but asks us rather than spending too much time on jester. It seems to me that you're afraid to touch something or someone or avoiding a certain topic?

Above all, what you also have been doing so far is throw shades at Joby and Oreki.. Targeting new player on Joby as he may be less knowledgeable and defensive?? Targeting Oreki and dismantling his posts, undermining them to promote a wagon as he is an easy mislynch? You did this after a couple of players voted him.. Sheeping much?

love ya.....
Your reasons arw weak , whatever I wanna discuss at that moment it's cause i find it interesting and might help us at some things

also interacting with players doesn't equal throwing shades at them

Also literally what sheeping you are talking about ? Stop making up things

Hello guys. Gambit is town see? Thats why you soft push Gambit sometimes your harvest a townie who puts zons of efforts in his reads. He aint doing it when he rolls scum (chance 90%)

Always lynch someone D1. ALWAYS I cant repeat it more.
[automerge]1569748784[/automerge]
Nana is full of fluff again :dogkek: makes it hard to read her but might be town.
[automerge]1569748883[/automerge]

Same here lol. I am goingto take a big smoke before EoD
[automerge]1569748932[/automerge]
@Dragomir where is my vote at currently? I halfassed the thread yesterday cuz I was partying.
[automerge]1569749048[/automerge]

GU is golden. I think @Hatz expected a different answer. GUs answer is so generic. I think that interaction is golden.
Where did I fluff ? All my posts were game related

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My first vote for rej wasn't a serious vote, but then he says I'm obstructing him from going after Gambit. Which really confused me, because he voted for AFH( I'm assuming he was formerly known as Fanboy sins) but says he was going to soft push Gambit.:unsure: Highly suspicious if you ask me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ryu Kishi give me your reads..don't necessarily need to give why you think that player is scum or town.. just make a post and add the names you think are a town, neutral and scum

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Oreki only rej so far leans scum the rest are neutral for me. However Joby is highly sus because I'm not sure what the wincon of jester is in trad, but if it's the same as tos then she doing a bad job. That is why I highly doubt she is actually jester.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rej -> A famous historian -> Ryu
Waindo -> Rej -> Oreki ->
Ryu -> Rej
Usopun -> Waindo -> Rej ->
Joby -> Rej -> Oreki -> Ryu
Oreki -> Ryu -> Rej
Gambit -> Nana -> Rej

Ryu - 2
Rej - 3
-------------------------------------------------------------
Day phase is over. Rej will be lynched.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello guys. Gambit
When did he made big posts when scum? I dont remember. I ate him in 2 games out of these I think.
I just dont feel like eating him up again.
Bullshit 99.4%. This is how I calculated your response. Are u saying now that you're doing this in order to lure me out? Bruh, of all the games zi played recently, my father just recently died and as much I wanted to play properly in all departments, i couldnt but then again, this is going to embarass my play as Gambit, the one who recruited you and wai to play mafia and told you the foundations of mafia if you remember.. I don't accept that you are pushing me to push my potential as a player when I had a pretty good reason why I was acting fool town or mafia in the recent games: i was mourning but this time ia different. I have to step in.. Oreki is right, I don't have meta.. I play depending on the situation and mood..
Ok. I see your point here mate.. I wasn't intentionally accusing Nana 100% scum but feeling bad vibes only because of her nine posts... There was a point that I almost lynched her but I didn't have enough cases and concrete proof/evidence to justify my push.. Right now, your intent to sheep on that department is bad.. Just because I was the one who called her out doesn't mean that we can all jump on her, we need to see more from her posts and if in any case, we see someting nee, then we may re-evaluate her..
Ok so back reading the start of the day
Rej posts were totally fishy something about
Pointing at Gambit being scum after like 1 post and his push after Ryu
Also jumpy about other players and act like it's his plan to read them :weirdpeep:
he seems lowkey scum imo

Another thing I noticed after rereading is kibi
, he is quiet as a scum and active/aggressive as town so meta reading him to be the Former

Something about Usopun posts is random feels like he trying to stay active so he won't be sused

Neutral read on Ryu so far and naomi

Also we have players who still haven't posted much

I addressed my thoughts on Wai , Joby, Oreki
My reads so far

Rej - leaning scum
Kibi - wanna see more of him feel like he is scum
GU - fishy but neutral
Naomi , Ryu - Neutral
Joby - jestery
Gambit - kinda serious about his play meta town reading him
Wai - Meta town reading him
Oreki - leaning town but unsure

I wanna see more of other players I feel like some scum are hiding which I hope Drago modblock those who didn't fulfill their post requirement
[automerge]1569761457[/automerge]

If I wanted to lynch you I would have already did :) I believe you are 50/50 jester so no I would rather not lynch you rn
[automerge]1569762049[/automerge]

Your reasons arw weak , whatever I wanna discuss at that moment it's cause i find it interesting and might help us at some things

also interacting with players doesn't equal throwing shades at them

Also literally what sheeping you are talking about ? Stop making up things

Where did I fluff ? All my posts were game related
I love what you dis here. Clearly you have reads to supplement your early assertions, if that's what you wanna call it.. You are now evidently relying on the fact that Rej is scum... I am pretty fazed that you didn't call him out early but majorly focused on Oreki and Joby... Are you 39% jumping on the wagon?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I honestly scum read sanji now, and nice to see you ignore or pretend i don't vote day 1 like i do previous past games. along with other shade you through at me.

Vote Lynch Sanji,

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I honestly scum read sanji now, and nice to see you ignore or pretend i don't vote day 1 like i do previous past games. along with other shade you through at me.

Vote Lynch Sanji,
Too late. DP is over.
[automerge]1569767479[/automerge]
Could someone filler me?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One day I will learn how to play this without making everyone suspect me lol :lazypoolplz:

Round 2 - Day 2
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Vote Lynch Sanji,
Wtf is this?
Is this all you have to say?
Also vote lynch Nana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom