Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote lynch joby
this setup :feelsbadman:

vote end phase

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why you guys rushing things? I will like to get a claim from oreki? And a famous historian.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why you guys rushing things? I will like to get a claim from oreki? And a famous historian.
You expect us to keep playing this nonsense? 4 cops in a role madness game? Neither of them gave a solid result? I bet Joby will flip town too. What's next, do we have 2-3 more invests that also didnt do shit?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm a confirm town whatever Joby flips, if he flips cop then his result on me confirms me and if he flips scum then I am a town by default but I like the face you made when Joby is getting lynch. If I am correct you still haven't claimed yet... so you go here, my friend
[automerge]1570274761[/automerge]

Round 2 - Night 4
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@joby the Cop has been lynched!

Sike! You wouldn't actually think I'd put that many cops in this game, crazy talk!

@joby a member of the Mafia- oh wait no! Joby actually is a Cop in this game!

@joby, the Cop has been lynched!

It is Night 4. 12 hours to turn in actions.​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote lynch famous historian

He's trying to frame Nana to win

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote lynch famous historian

He's trying to frame Nana to win
You seem to be implying there is only that there is only one mafia. Mind explaining how you know such a thing? I assumed there were at least two.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You seem to be implying there is only that there is only one mafia. Mind explaining how you know such a thing? I assumed there were at least two.
[/QUOTE]
Why don't you claim? Its you who seems to implying that
[automerge]1570330235[/automerge]
[automerge]1570330385[/automerge]
If that's the case why are you not voting ryu then because he's your partner by looking at the current approach

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

If that's the case why are you not voting ryu then because he's your partner by looking at the current approach
[/QUOTE]

Ryu is on my scum list but nana is the one that I’m more certain is mafia
[automerge]1570330597[/automerge]
I find very it interesting that you wabhave people to claim now that the doctor is dead though. Very interesting.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

If there is two mafia according to you then shouldn't Ryu be also your certain read considering me and wait are confirmed town and you still haven't claimed
[automerge]1570330692[/automerge]
Waindo*

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If there is two mafia according to you then shouldn't Ryu be also your certain read considering me and wait are confirmed town and you still haven't claimed
[automerge]1570330692[/automerge]
Waindo*
Process of elimination, nana is the only one that hasn’t been investigated plus she’s been on a scum list for a while

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Process of elimination, nana is the only one that hasn’t been investigated plus she’s been on a scum list for a while
What do you mean by an investigation? you and ryu also haven't got investigated... your approach on Nana simply implying that you need one more lynch to win the game because you being consisted of her lynch and you were not before

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you mean by an investigation? you and ryu also haven't got investigated... your approach on Nana simply implying that you need one more lynch to win the game because you being consisted of her lynch and you were not before

I investigated ryu yesterday you dunce
[automerge]1570332063[/automerge]
your approach on Nana simply implying that you need one more lynch to win the game because you being consisted of her lynch and you were not before
Did you want me to start the lynch asking for you? I investigated you earlier. You yielded nothin. I assume it meant you were clean but who knows anymore

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I investigated ryu yesterday you dunce
That's mean you're implying you're a cop... now that's just a convenient claim considering you lynched Joby with no consideration when you're cop yourself... why showing hard trust on Joby then? you should have been the one who would have showed more trust in her
[automerge]1570332137[/automerge]
Did you want me to start the lynch asking for you? I investigated you earlier. You yielded nothin. I assume it meant you were clean but who knows anymore
Lol... I got investigated by Joby who confirmed me clean and Joby is confirmed cop
[automerge]1570332163[/automerge]
Now trying to throw shades on the confirm town... that just proves you're scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom