[FIN] Town of Salem Round 16: Chaotic Times Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
I claim cuz I want u guys to be aware of it. It will still be announced in the thread tho.
 
Messages
632
Reaction score
141
Points
3,025
Salty Doubloons
633
To bellieve you aren't jester.


If Gambit is Amnesiac he can become a role from the dead people.

So either Witch or Vig.

And he cannot use that role that night if i remember correctly, only the following ones.

So basically you wanna survive for 2 more days.

Claiming is the name of the game in ToS, claiming amne means town and scum will most likely leave him alone, unless he shows an interest in either side. Also everyone will know what he becomes as it will appear in the WU.
i dont care how long i live, else i wudnt visited u day 1 like that and them have all this argument on the thread today
i just wanna hunt scum, but it seems impossible in this game

also that doesnt make sense, he said he is becoming a vig or witch, so if he becomes vig, scum will kill him, if he becomes witch we will kill him

makes no sense to reveal urself tbh
[automerge]1618690456[/automerge]
I claim cuz I want u guys to be aware of it. It will still be announced in the thread tho.
would it say "Gambit" became vig/witch

or it will say the amne became vig/witch

it makes no sense for u to reveal urself. u cud become vig and help us out
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Ekko: 5
Juliet: 2
Gambit/ fuji/ doffy: 1

7 votes are needed to reach majority
 
Messages
545
Reaction score
1,823
Points
6,050
Salty Doubloons
6,222
hmmmm :pepethinking:

let's just make this easier then.

Gambit already claimed amne
Fuji already claimed vet

And nobody cc Fuji claim so far so it is most likely true

Ekko you are in grave position now with 5 votes
Why dont you just claim?
[automerge]1618691973[/automerge]
@Ekkologix
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
> imagine the audacity with this downplay


more reasons to belive me then


nessos is dead so guess we belive gambit or what?
why wud he claim that fast tho
i dont understand this game at all, and i kinda hate how its been played already
[automerge]1618689716[/automerge]
i dont think i'm being pushed by mafia tho tbh

unless sm1 is being saved by my wagon here

its either im pushed by executioner or dumb/fake vet claimer, or hes simply jester that wants to get himself lynched
If Fuji is exec then they're pretty ballsy.
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
Huh another third? Nah something ain't right. This don't even sound balance. Vamp, mafia, witch and someone who can potentially go against town. Gambit is going for the safe claim because an Amnesiac invest as follows. Spitting pure horse shit I aint dumb, yeet Gambit today!!!
Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

Vote Lynch Gambit @Mango Senpai
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
Someone give me a tldr of the last 6 pages.
Ekko said he visited Fuji but Fuji claims he must be lying because he is a vet who went on alert. No townie can survive visiting a vet but Usopp didn't die. Either Ekko or Fuji is lying.

Juilet is suspicious of all her voters

Rej is ignoring Juilet and kinda coasting

Gambit claimed Amnesiac

Everyone else pretty much coasting.
 
Messages
251
Reaction score
96
Points
1,825
Salty Doubloons
252
Huh another third? Nah something ain't right. This don't even sound balance. Vamp, mafia, witch and someone who can potentially go against town. Gambit is going for the safe claim because an Amnesiac invest as follows. Spitting pure horse shit I aint dumb, yeet Gambit today!!!
Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

Vote Lynch Gambit
@Mango Senpai
Out of these 5 roles only 1 is bad.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
I'm still not liking Doffy and he hasn't done anything to change my mind about him. His emoji pepe thinking is making him look even more worse. Doffy and Rej are looking very suspicious.
 
Messages
113
Reaction score
29
Points
260
Salty Doubloons
116
alright i've seen enough. time to go beast mode on this shit
[automerge]1618693050[/automerge]
Ekko immedeietely went to "I got roleblocked" spec hoping it would save him

I got roleblocked, am I correct in thinking it is likely there was only one roleblocker active last night? If this is the case then Ekko is scum.

Vote to Lynch Ekko
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Ekko: 5
Juliet: 2
Gambit: 2
Doffy/Fuji: 1

7 votes are needed to reach majority
 
Messages
113
Reaction score
29
Points
260
Salty Doubloons
116
Vote Lynch Ekkologix, don’t think ya visited me because if you did I would’ve known.
This is a low-reward way to out yourself on day one as scum if it's a lie. Fuji isn't lying.
[automerge]1618693392[/automerge]
Vote lynch Juliet

Her comments just seem off to me
ignoring the elephant in the room with no substantial reasons for the alternative direction. Bad.
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
alright i've seen enough. time to go beast mode on this shit
[automerge]1618693050[/automerge]
Ekko immedeietely went to "I got roleblocked" spec hoping it would save him

I got roleblocked, am I correct in thinking it is likely there was only one roleblocker active last night? If this is the case then Ekko is scum.

Vote to Lynch Ekko
When did he say this? TBH I don't know how to handle him because he seem like he aint know what is going on but could be an act. What I don't get is why he even bother state that he visited Fuji is he didn't get any info. Seems like a jester play at this point.
[automerge]1618693494[/automerge]
When did he say this? TBH I don't know how to handle him because he seem like he aint know what is going on but could be an act. What I don't get is why he even bother state that he visited Fuji is he didn't get any info. Seems like a jester play at this point.
IF*
 
Messages
632
Reaction score
141
Points
3,025
Salty Doubloons
633
hmmmm :pepethinking:

let's just make this easier then.

Gambit already claimed amne
Fuji already claimed vet

And nobody cc Fuji claim so far so it is most likely true

Ekko you are in grave position now with 5 votes
Why dont you just claim?
[automerge]1618691973[/automerge]
@Ekkologix
i have a town role that can target someone at night and is not protected, and i targeted fuji

there, i claimed

now what?
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Huh another third? Nah something ain't right. This don't even sound balance. Vamp, mafia, witch and someone who can potentially go against town. Gambit is going for the safe claim because an Amnesiac invest as follows. Spitting pure horse shit I aint dumb, yeet Gambit today!!!
Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

Vote Lynch Gambit
@Mango Senpai
And the more reason to believe that I'm am pro town. Yep.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom