• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Message from the Temps Commission

Will you accept this deal?

You all will be provided a poll at the end of the day phase and you must give your response before the night ends.

We won't have to deal with faction kills if we get rid of you first. Also either implication here this is the last of temps commission or they're only promising themselves specifically to not kill even nights while their remaining partner will anyways
[automerge]1620926945[/automerge]
Are you unkillable?
Also I'm sorry but did you seriously just asked them about something that would get them modkilled?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also I'm sorry but did you seriously just asked them about something that would get them modkilled?
that gets him modkilled?
o.o

anyways,
I have him on my scum pool.
he is useless and not even voting.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@-Best- you have any reads or thoughts yet?
So my reads so far;
-Ekko is still suspicious from the last dp.
-Pepper did seem a little sus, but I'm waiting for them to slip up and do something before lynching them.
-T-Pein could either be town or scum playing town really well, I can't tell yet.
-AFH I haven't seen him a lot, and he seems neutral town.
-You, Shottie, I still can't tell, because sometimes you act very towny, then others I'm heavily suspecting you for scum.
So right now, I'm leaning towards Ekko or Pepper lynch as scum, but because Rej was pushing Ekko a lot and turned out to be scum I think it's more likely Pepper is scum.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So my reads so far;
-Ekko is still suspicious from the last dp.
-Pepper did seem a little sus, but I'm waiting for them to slip up and do something before lynching them.
-T-Pein could either be town or scum playing town really well, I can't tell yet.
-AFH I haven't seen him a lot, and he seems neutral town.
-You, Shottie, I still can't tell, because sometimes you act very towny, then others I'm heavily suspecting you for scum.
So right now, I'm leaning towards Ekko or Pepper lynch as scum, but because Rej was pushing Ekko a lot and turned out to be scum I think it's more likely Pepper is scum.
And man in the box?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And man in the box?
Totally forgot about him, thank you for reminder.

I do believe he is not dangerous, but Shottie did have a good guess, as to why the announcement in the beginning was made, that he might be Vanya, and turn into the killer or whatever, and that message from the Temp Comission didn't really make sense to me, telling us to ignore the message saying he was safe, but I still believe he's town. Though I might be wrong and we all end up dying.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
message from the Temp Comission didn't really make sense to me, telling us to ignore the message saying he was safe, but I still believe he's town. Though I might be wrong and we all end up dying.
Its not confusing.
Mafia said don't believe that Midnight is "innocent child"
So I think midnight is an indie with his own win condition.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It'd count as ability claiming no? He'd be gone just like Udell.
no idea,
Doesnt make sense for Mafia to tell us to ignore he is not innocent child unless they cant kill him so...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
no idea,
Doesnt make sense for Mafia to tell us to ignore he is not innocent child unless they cant kill him so...
The point is that it was made quite clear by Poison what happens if we talked about role related info. They even tagged us saying something along the lines of "Try it. See what happens." And yet you asked him that question anyways.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Message from the Temps Commission

Will you accept this deal?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ok wait. They won't kill us on even nights. We just had an even night and no kill. This night period is an odd night so they would kill us anyway. I don't even see how this deal is helpful for town this dp.

Unless Man in the Box is actually making the announcement to throw suspicion off him. :blobthink:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ok wait. They won't kill us on even nights. We just had an even night and no kill. This night period is an odd night so they would kill us anyway. I don't even see how this deal is helpful for town this dp.

Unless Man in the Box is actually making the announcement to throw suspicion off him. :blobthink:
You don't actually believe that do you

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am going to make a deal with you, All I need from you is to Ignore the Host's posted messages from day 1. I wont perform the faction kill on EVEN days if you accept this deal. It's important for all of us but I cannot go into details as there are restrictions I have to follow
There is indeed a bolded "I" in the "I won't kill you" which does indicate there could be more than 1 mafia left.

If mafia thought we would be swayed by their message to do whatever they say they are definitely not paying attention and are trying to be lazy.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The point is that it was made quite clear by Poison what happens if we talked about role related info. They even tagged us saying something along the lines of "Try it. See what happens." And yet you asked him that question anyways.
I wouldn't mind if he got modkilled.
Do you like him as town?
if so ,
why?

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wouldn't mind if he got modkilled.
Do you like him as town?
if so ,
why?
:blobthink: that's a very weird thing to say considering if man in the box was to be modkilled we would not know their affiliation or get any information from that death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom