• No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is indeed a bolded "I" in the "I won't kill you" which does indicate there could be more than 1 mafia left.

If mafia thought we would be swayed by their message to do whatever they say they are definitely not paying attention and are trying to be lazy.

Are you implying there are two mafia and one kills on even days and one kills on odd days?
And the odd days is refusing to kill so we can lynch Man in Box?
sounds trange....
It does make sense because Rej had different abilities on even/odd days I suppose.
[automerge]1620936960[/automerge]
:blobthink: that's a very weird thing to say considering if man in the box was to be modkilled we would not know their affiliation or get any information from that death.
Are we assuming he is a good guy?
If you know flavor then you might know who he is...
Best said it already.
If mafia is trying to negotiate then that means he is dangerous for them as well.
I think he is Indie and probably wins the game by Nuking us all at some point.
For some reason he is not able to vote.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And the odd days is refusing to kill so we can lynch Man in Box?
Someone's not paying attention....
Even days says they won't kill us. Which means we would still be attacked by mafia this np. Also I thought it was a little strange that Rej had a one time vig option as a mafia. It could be that mafia doesn't have an attack power on even days anyway.

Are we assuming he is a good guy?
We've assumed him to be a good guy since d1. And if you recall when I first tried to figure out why Man in Box was innocent child I did say that they could be triggered into going on a mad killing spree, it's not an automatic thing. So if there is a trigger we just have to avoid it. (Ie attacking or lynching).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Someone's not paying attention....
Even days says they won't kill us. Which means we would still be attacked by mafia this np. Also I thought it was a little strange that Rej had a one time vig option as a mafia. It could be that mafia doesn't have an attack power on even days anyway.
eh sure,
They cant kill on Even days.
And yes it would make make sense since Rej flipped with a kill shot.

Or.
they can actually kill any day and its all BS to get us to Lynch Man in the Box.

Or.
Its not even mafia saying that and man in the box just did it to gain town cred.

Or.
Maybe mafia really does need our help with dealing with man in the box?

I cannot think of a reason why such an ability exists.
Like what would be the reason for it????
Would host add a poll type ability for no reason?
We need to think this one carefully.

"
Will you accept this deal?

You all will be provided a poll at the end of the day phase and you must give your response before the night ends. "

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
eh sure,
They cant kill on Even days.
And yes it would make make sense since Rej flipped with a kill shot.

Or.
they can actually kill any day and its all BS to get us to Lynch Man in the Box.

Or.
Its not even mafia saying that and man in the box just did it to gain town cred.
Literally all things I have pointed out before.

Or.
Maybe mafia really does need our help with dealing with man in the box?
And why would town help mafia in any way? There is no benefit for town in this play.

I cannot think of a reason why such an ability exists.
Like what would be the reason for it????
Would host add a poll type ability for no reason?
We need to think this one carefully.

"
Will you accept this deal?

You all will be provided a poll at the end of the day phase and you must give your response before the night ends. "
The ability exists to buttf*ck town. It's probably one of those damned if we do damned if we don't mafia picks the lynch kind of thing.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well man in the box can indeed vote so that mystery is cleared up. :thonkcool:

@Pepper come and play. We need to see if you're worth the other choice for this dp.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wouldn't mind if he got modkilled.
Do you like him as town?
if so ,
why?
More than his play I don't like your handling of the situation. You yourself have a post stating it's a non claim game and yet apparently didn't bother to consider what you had asked was asking for a claim from Mib

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well man in the box can indeed vote so that mystery is cleared up. :thonkcool:

@Pepper come and play. We need to see if you're worth the other choice for this dp.
The heck....
If he could lynch all this time why did he refused?

:pepehmm:

More than his play I don't like your handling of the situation. You yourself have a post stating it's a non claim game and yet apparently didn't bother to consider what you had asked was asking for a claim from Mib
lol

Its not a claim.
I am not invincible.
see.
[automerge]1620948001[/automerge]
well if he is then mafia probably already knows and that is why they are asking town to lynch him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The heck....
If he could lynch all this time why did he refused?

:pepehmm:

lol

Its not a claim.
I am not invincible.
see.
[automerge]1620948001[/automerge]
well if he is then mafia probably already knows and that is why they are asking town to lynch him.
It only isn't a claim if it's a no. Say "yes I'm invincible" and it being true would indeed be a claim.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It only isn't a claim if it's a no. Say "yes I'm invincible" and it being true would indeed be a claim.
Are you subtly trying to say I am mafia because I asked him if he cant die?
weak.
Mafia would know this already.

*rolls eyes
[automerge]1620950189[/automerge]
Oh yeah he never responded to my Original Question.
Why is he Alive if he is "confirmed Town"?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
weak.

*rolls eyes
[automerge]1620950189[/automerge]
Oh yeah he never responded to my Original Question.
Why is he Alive if he is "confirmed Town"?
The fact you asked role related info at all and currently trying to downplay the potential consequences is what I take issue with here

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
weak.

*rolls eyes
Umm for the record... I'm not subtlety asking if your mafia because you asked a player to reveal information that would get them modkilled especially when we ALL saw what Udell said and what happened to him.
(He said he took a hit and survived due to his passive and that was an instant modkill. )
I'm subtlety hinting your mafia because you didn't CARE if Man in Box got modkilled. Making town unable to gain any information from his flip, and helping mafia achieve a goal of getting man in the box out of the game (which would essentially allow mafia to break their "no kill on even nights" promise they were handing out).
Also your argument "mafia knows he can't die already" is totally WIFOM and indicates you do know he was the target last np and did not die.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
🤦‍♀️ *you're

I want to edit that out soo bad.... 😭

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It seems that the previous night phase burned people out. It took 6 hours for the first post to come in.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The fact you asked role related info at all and currently trying to downplay the potential consequences is what I take issue with here
Umm for the record... I'm not subtlety asking if your mafia because you asked a player to reveal information that would get them modkilled especially when we ALL saw what Udell said and what happened to him.
(He said he took a hit and survived due to his passive and that was an instant modkill. )
I'm subtlety hinting your mafia because you didn't CARE if Man in Box got modkilled. Making town unable to gain any information from his flip, and helping mafia achieve a goal of getting man in the box out of the game (which would essentially allow mafia to break their "no kill on even nights" promise they were handing out).
Also your argument "mafia knows he can't die already" is totally WIFOM and indicates you do know he was the target last np and did not die.
You gonna look kinda bad when pepper flips scum lol.
[automerge]1620958290[/automerge]
Yes I would kill man in the box 100%

Pepper
Shootie
Best

In that order.
[automerge]1620958402[/automerge]
Are you able to remove votes from players?
Was it you who canceled best's vote last phase?

If no then say so and nothing will happen to you.

Look.

I did not cancel Bests vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom