[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 18: Fate/ Mafia

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Did you attack me?
[automerge]1622904313[/automerge]
It’s okay if you did
Nah i didn't attack anyone last night according to what the person i subbed in for did
But like, UWU is confirmed mafia at this point right? A lynch kills any town member, right?
Or third parties. So mafia or third. DOubt town is lynch proof
 
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Points
75
Salty Doubloons
54
Nah i didn't attack anyone last night according to what the person i subbed in for did

Or third parties. So mafia or third. DOubt town is lynch proof
2 third parties have already flipped. I’m imagining there can’t be that many more, no?
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Hello subbed in for Melon here.
Looking at the WU and my role
Melon targeted Nessos but Nessos was swapped with Mad Dog unintentionally helping them. Likely why UwU lived.
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Uhhh i see how it is. Makes sense. But a double attack on me is weird unless townie attacked me
 
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Points
75
Salty Doubloons
54
Hello subbed in for Melon here.
Looking at the WU and my role
Melon targeted Nessos but Nessos was swapped with Mad Dog unintentionally helping them. Likely why UwU lived.
Just FYI, you are confirmed town as well. You and MiTB
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Just FYI, you are confirmed town as well. You and MiTB
Yeah from what i've read I got a good sense of whose is who. Seems like all that's needed now is to eliminate Uwu and narrow down who Fallen Hero is since they look like they're teamed up based on the WU
 
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Points
75
Salty Doubloons
54
I know MiTB, pepper, and I are town. I feel comfortable with Nessos. So it’s like Becky, NotJuice, ZFR,(in that order) I feel like I’m forgetting someone
[automerge]1622919705[/automerge]
I have no clue how many more kills town has
[automerge]1622920169[/automerge]
So the issue is, the last one alive almost certainly won’t die to one lynch either. So we have to make sure to hit them as soon as possible
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
I know MiTB, pepper, and I are town. I feel comfortable with Nessos. So it’s like Becky, NotJuice, ZFR,(in that order) I feel like I’m forgetting someone
[automerge]1622919705[/automerge]
I have no clue how many more kills town has
[automerge]1622920169[/automerge]
So the issue is, the last one alive almost certainly won’t die to one lynch either. So we have to make sure to hit them as soon as possible
I think I can confirm NotJuice as townie
 

ZFR

Messages
116
Reaction score
80
Points
675
Salty Doubloons
134
I'm almost sure it's Mr. "no conflicts" Vandy.

But let's get Uwu first.
 
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Points
75
Salty Doubloons
54
I'm almost sure it's Mr. "no conflicts" Vandy.

But let's get Uwu first.
Why would I be green checking potential mislynches if I’m mafia?
[automerge]1622922450[/automerge]
Also, UwU is locked mafia
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
From what I gather is sounds like both of you are essentially claiming to be the Young Lady.
 
Messages
114
Reaction score
51
Points
425
Salty Doubloons
114
You guys are so fucked lmao

I've already achieved my wincon, me still being around is the bastard part of this setup

But sure lynch me

Mafia is just gonna laugh at you
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
You guys are so fucked lmao

I've already achieved my wincon, me still being around is the bastard part of this setup

But sure lynch me

Mafia is just gonna laugh at you
So Ekkologix gets to leave when they win but you don't?
 
Top Bottom