Nah i didn't attack anyone last night according to what the person i subbed in for didDid you attack me?
[automerge]1622904313[/automerge]
It’s okay if you did
Or third parties. So mafia or third. DOubt town is lynch proofBut like, UWU is confirmed mafia at this point right? A lynch kills any town member, right?
2 third parties have already flipped. I’m imagining there can’t be that many more, no?Nah i didn't attack anyone last night according to what the person i subbed in for did
Or third parties. So mafia or third. DOubt town is lynch proof
It is Mango, i never trust Mango especially when Rej is with him.2 third parties have already flipped. I’m imagining there can’t be that many more, no?
Why did Melon target Nessos? Didn't I confirm him as town?Melon targeted Nessos but Nessos was swapped with Mad Dog unintentionally helping them. Likely why UwU lived.
He targeted Nessos with something to help Nessos. He didn't attack Nessos sorry if I wasn't clear.Why did Melon target Nessos? Didn't I confirm him as town?
Just FYI, you are confirmed town as well. You and MiTBHello subbed in for Melon here.
Looking at the WU and my role
Melon targeted Nessos but Nessos was swapped with Mad Dog unintentionally helping them. Likely why UwU lived.
Yeah from what i've read I got a good sense of whose is who. Seems like all that's needed now is to eliminate Uwu and narrow down who Fallen Hero is since they look like they're teamed up based on the WUJust FYI, you are confirmed town as well. You and MiTB
I think I can confirm NotJuice as townieI know MiTB, pepper, and I are town. I feel comfortable with Nessos. So it’s like Becky, NotJuice, ZFR,(in that order) I feel like I’m forgetting someone
[automerge]1622919705[/automerge]
I have no clue how many more kills town has
[automerge]1622920169[/automerge]
So the issue is, the last one alive almost certainly won’t die to one lynch either. So we have to make sure to hit them as soon as possible
Why would I be green checking potential mislynches if I’m mafia?I'm almost sure it's Mr. "no conflicts" Vandy.
But let's get Uwu first.
So Ekkologix gets to leave when they win but you don't?You guys are so fucked lmao
I've already achieved my wincon, me still being around is the bastard part of this setup
But sure lynch me
Mafia is just gonna laugh at you
Yeah it's cause I'm an indie who exist to bait town into thinking they're lynching mafiaSo Ekkologix gets to leave when they win but you don't?