NopeHi guys!
So we lynching wai?

If any town has role block (more then one ability) Please use it this scumbag!Hi guys!
So we lynching wai?
hmmmI am Sir Night Eye. Town investigator and probably dead guy by tomorrow.
Vote to lynch Wai.
Interesting...it make sense why Booze head target you . But why you did not share your info...I am Sir Night Eye. Town investigator and probably dead guy by tomorrow.
Vote to lynch Wai.
waindo is juggernaut.his wu name is truth seeker
only scum attack night 1.

My target here was waindo but I got redirected to lesser sun.the Keymaster was about to put the Juggernaut on temporary lockdown but the Booze Head confused him so much he ended up locking down the Lesser Sun instead

I do not believe you. The wording of the WU does not fit Sir...at all...I am Sir Night Eye. Town investigator and probably dead guy by tomorrow.
Vote to lynch Wai.
.SLIP up?Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the second team to side with us.
Those towny are just running around. Misty think she can escape the death I set for her. Stray Cat actually believe that she got this. I'm inevitable

yo wake up.Nope... trying to turn lynch on himself..SLIP up?
This is the overhaul arc though and he is one of the main protagonist during this arc. Hard to believe he aint in the game. Could also be a fake claim who knows, I don't really pay attention to WU due to WUM.I do not believe you. The wording of the WU does not fit Sir...at all...
Why? It's a regular game and scum already outed themselves. I figured out waindo was scum since DP1, same as AFH. It's all about Night actions at this point. You want to pay me visit tonight for a boost? I was gonna abstain but not sureyo wake up.

God is Demented Expert, as pointed out past day phase.SLIP up?
![]()
If invisible girl is scum.. I dunno what is Wai.. DuhIf any town has role block (more then one ability) Please use it this scumbag!
[automerge]1574651888[/automerge]
Please use it on, this scumbag! (correct phrase)
she not even in season 4 arc main fight.If invisible girl is scum.. I dunno what is Wai.. Duh
Doesn't matter gal. NE gave me this role and foolish wu name. What can I do?she not even in season 4 arc main fight.
NihilistDoesn't matter gal. NE gave me this role and foolish wu name. What can I do?
lmao no, that not invisible girl.a person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles.