[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 2: My Hero Academia - Overhaul Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,318
Reaction score
20,501
Points
16,000
Salty Doubloons
36,343
Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the second team to side with us :datea: .
Those towny are just running around. Misty think she can escape the death I set for her. Stray Cat actually believe that she got this. I'm inevitable
 
Messages
284
Reaction score
734
Points
2,650
Salty Doubloons
970
Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the second team to side with us :datea: .
Those towny are just running around. Misty think she can escape the death I set for her. Stray Cat actually believe that she got this. I'm inevitable
SLIP up?

:datea:
[automerge]1574664276[/automerge]
or are you just revealing yourself openly.
[automerge]1574664558[/automerge]
1. @Kibi
2. @joby
3. @God_Usopun
4. @Pepper
5. @Fire Tiger
6. @Waindo
7. @Larsi
8. @Trafalgar Law
9. @Stray Cat
10. @Ryu Kishi
11. @shade0180
12. @A famous historian
13. @Gambit
14. @Gintoki
15. @Udell
16. @Nessos
17. @Shion
18. @Naomi


:datea: yo wake up.
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
I do not believe you. The wording of the WU does not fit Sir...at all...
This is the overhaul arc though and he is one of the main protagonist during this arc. Hard to believe he aint in the game. Could also be a fake claim who knows, I don't really pay attention to WU due to WUM.
:datea: yo wake up.
Why? It's a regular game and scum already outed themselves. I figured out waindo was scum since DP1, same as AFH. It's all about Night actions at this point. You want to pay me visit tonight for a boost? I was gonna abstain but not sure :thonkcool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom