[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 2: My Hero Academia - Overhaul Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
@Stray Cat who to vote ? i might be absent rest of Day
I'm trying to figure out. But historian's lynch WU implied we have to take down all of Overhaul's henchmen before we can take him down. So I think Ryu is a good lynch candidate since without him blockers can focus on the scum attackers and prevent killings.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I'm trying to figure out. But historian's lynch WU implied we have to take down all of Overhaul's henchmen before we can take him down. So I think Ryu is a good lynch candidate since without him blockers can focus on the scum attackers and prevent killings.

If turns out this is not the case, and gambit could die from lynch. :pepehands:
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Huh?! Who am I?

Srsly guys?! After all my hard work for the town, you guys will kill me? Why don't u just lynch me instead?
Vote Lynch Gambit

rest can attack you tonight, if you still have 1 more life left. :)

I don't buy the no lynch rule till your buddies are dead.
 
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
5,065
Points
3,250
Salty Doubloons
1,150
I've been honest with my invest results and still you guys ignore it with your preconceived notions. No wonder there's been so many Town loses lately. Sigh.

Anyway tonight's results were that the target (Gambit) can attack other players. And so,
vote to lynch Gambit.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I've been honest with my invest results and still you guys ignore it with your preconceived notions. No wonder there's been so many Town loses lately. Sigh.

Anyway tonight's results were that the target (Gambit) can attack other players. And so,
vote to lynch Gambit.
day 4
the Nihilist was confronted by the Truth Seeker afterwards.

Day 1
and the Truth Seeker forced the Nihilist to share a dark secret with him.
we already established gambit was scum by his wu name, and even wu showed him attacking... So you visited gambit night 1, and again night 3.

though the only part is this.

day 3
Booze Head, who had come to slosh up the Truth Seeker,
the Truth Seeker forced the Tutor to confess in front of him

..
 
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
5,065
Points
3,250
Salty Doubloons
1,150
day 4



Day 1


we already established gambit was scum by his wu name, and even wu showed him attacking... So you visited gambit night 1, and again night 3.

though the only part is this.

day 3




..
Nope. My target night one was Nessos. If I got redirected or if he was, then that's another matter entirely. I visited Gambit because I wanted more details on his role, to see what he was about. To make sure he wasn't invisible girl after all and to see how damaging he might be if he wasn't. I've confirmed he has an attacking role and is a danger to the Town. Am I the only one that finds that as valuable info? Because if it ain't then I might as well keep future results to myself, since nobody is going pay attention to them.
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Hmm... I targeted Trafalgar law and action didn't show on WU
the Unflappable had a vision regarding the Demented Expert, who was coming after him, and decided to act. A great battle ensued between the two men, but it ended in a stalemate and the latter walked off, heavily dissatisfied and frustrated. All this while the Serene Heroine was watching, having followed the expert to the battlefield.
Read the whole paragraph again. What's your WU name ?
[automerge]1574826172[/automerge]
I'm RyuKyu by the way , guess Salah or someone guessed my character based on ability...some need spoon feeding
[automerge]1574826355[/automerge]
I think it's between Gambit or Ryu ! Truth seeker doesn't seem harmful as now...
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Read the whole paragraph again. What's your WU name ?
[automerge]1574826172[/automerge]
I'm RyuKyu by the way , guess Salah or someone guessed my character based on ability...some need spoon feeding
[automerge]1574826355[/automerge]
I think it's between Gambit or Ryu ! Truth seeker doesn't seem harmful as now...
Ryu's booze head right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom