[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 2: My Hero Academia - Overhaul Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Nope. My target night one was Nessos. If I got redirected or if he was, then that's another matter entirely. I visited Gambit because I wanted more details on his role, to see what he was about. To make sure he wasn't invisible girl after all and to see how damaging he might be if he wasn't. I've confirmed he has an attacking role and is a danger to the Town. Am I the only one that finds that as valuable info? Because if it ain't then I might as well keep future results to myself, since nobody is going pay attention to them.

yes, but the attack should be obvious as both me and misty where attacked by him. Why would town attack other town? in the coming days? that means he not paying attention at all. He not a noob. So he is scum. And his wu name indicates him as scum.
[automerge]1574829174[/automerge]
I am being forced to...
Just die scumbag! :catgun:Can't believe you lived this long.
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
yes, but the attack should be obvious as both me and misty where attacked by him. Why would town attack other town? in the coming days? that means he not paying attention at all. He not a noob. So he is scum. And his wu name indicates him as scum.
[automerge]1574829174[/automerge]


Just die scumbag! :catgun:Can't believe you lived this long.
You'll regret saying this after my flip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom