Yes, but only if we have enough attacks/blocks.Honestly, I think we should be getting rid of Waindo first. After that then we lynch the non attacking scum
oh i must have skimmed where you said that, I'm sorryI told flower i would transport scum with shade.
I picked keymaster because it was invest from my understanding.
so role block/attacker can focus on scum attackers.
[automerge]1574630151[/automerge]
truth seeker i meant was scum invest
Yeah, I don't have CD on my abilities
We haven't lost a single town yet so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. If anything I'm just concerned that he will get more difficult to kill as time goes on. Though, if any of the non attacking scum could die with this lynch I guess it wouldn't be a bad alternative.Yes, but only if we have enough attacks/blocks.
Good, so attack Wai this NP.oh i must have skimmed where you said that, I'm sorry
I attacked FT because that was the one I was sure it was scum.
Yeah, I don't have CD on my abilities
Given his quirk you have a point. Let's lynch and attack him the upcoming NP. Then we focus on GU. Ryu and FT can come after, but before we lynch Gambit.We haven't lost a single town yet so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. If anything I'm just concerned that he will get more difficult to kill as time goes on. Though, if any of the non attacking scum could die with this lynch I guess it wouldn't be a bad alternative.
Ryu is booze head.So udell was booze head?
[automerge]1574625370[/automerge]
Also can we kill Gambit today?
because your scum attacker.Why are we lynching me?![]()
Indeed I am, I attack scum and you lynch me? The fuck?because your scum attacker.

Cause it's funWhy are we lynching me?![]()
Can you claim, then?Guys I'm not scum, why do you guys keep saying that.![]()
his wu name is truth seekerVote: Waindo
Can you claim, then?
only scum attack night 1.Indeed I am, I attack scum and you lynch me? The fuck?![]()
No im notSo udell was booze head?
Manly if I do say so myself.Udell is Dude of Dudes. I targetted him.
#teamnoclaimingIt's funny how you want my claim when all scum flavour r outed , and townie already knows my flavour...
I'm not gonna claim because u suck at figuring out..
I know this, lol. I wanted him to claim his characterhis wu name is truth seeker