- Messages
- 645
- Reaction score
- 4,242
- Points
- 3,500
- Salty Doubloons
- 18,412
you mean you copied mine, but you didnt get informed about my winconIt's fine if you don't believe me, but you don't have to copy my character.
you mean you copied mine, but you didnt get informed about my winconIt's fine if you don't believe me, but you don't have to copy my character.
To say goodbye but you choked? Tried to walk away but you stumbled?I tried :catcrysweat:
tried to trick you into outing your teammateTo say goodbye but you choked? Tried to walk away but you stumbled?
I'm solo. But not Han.tried to trick you into outing your teammate![]()
duh nice try salty catI tried :catcrysweat:
Tho you try to hide it, it's clear. Your game crumbles when I am not here.tried to trick you into outing your teammate![]()
have two worries too..I am Loyal, my wincon deviates a bit from Town and I doubt the same character wouldnt have the same wincon.
according to rej FT is loyal so duhFire Tiger is scum as of this.
I am Loyal, my wincon deviates a bit from Town and I doubt the same character wouldnt have the same wincon.
Here's the thing, I invested FT N1, invest results were that he's a part of a group. So I believe Misty.according to rej FT is loyal so duh



shut up scum no offense thoHere's the thing, I invested FT N1, invest results were that he's a part of the group. So I believe Misty.
I'm not lying when I say that I want to help town. Rej falsified his results.
You have 0 credibilityHere's the thing, I invested FT N1, invest results were that he's a part of a group. So I believe Misty.
I'm not lying when I say that I want to help town. Rej falsified his results.
How about you take part in the game for once instead of posting few 3 word posts and going off?vote lynch waindo
zdfkgl wdnhv ofyhvfikh fvdwwdfnhg
Non taken, go ahead and mislynch.shut up scum no offense tho
why would he not know his own wincon? why would he have the same Character as me?according to rej FT is loyal so duh
I did claim such, though Write-up says someone else took the hit apparentlyhave two worries too..
Will have to wait if someone else was attacked too..
Pepper claimed attacked Stray cat
here's the thing, why is your wincon different from me then, if everything else is the same xD?I'm not sure what else I can do to prove my claim. I have various ambushing is skills and an ability called Ves that I won't go into details about.
This game have lots of characters , i doubt that two players have same characters . Can b two WU names .
....in theory its possible with a mimic type ability but super unlikely
never played a game where there was such an ability