- Messages
- 397
- Reaction score
- 1,220
- Points
- 5,850
- Salty Doubloons
- 1,547
Meownsense. :lazyshadowedplz:
![]()
Why wont you die???Can't even read my evening newspapers in peace smh.
![]()
Meownsense. :lazyshadowedplz:
![]()
Why wont you die???Can't even read my evening newspapers in peace smh.
![]()
It's not useless, you've been giving me scum vibes since D1, and I'd rather side with town tbh.No need to throw useless shades..
this is a normal game^
Above
If he have Lynch immunity then there is no point lynching him..
I wanna confirme it first..
dont try dodge this question.Sorry my phone crashed. My win con is pretty much the same as Town.
Well, you guys haven't came up with a good enough tactic in the scum chat I guess?Why wont you die???
Stray CatI seriously don't wanna Lynch Wai this DP , since it conforms him as scum...let's deal him at night and try to find another scum...
Stray Cat should full claim , specially WU name .
Also @Pepper who you targeted last light ?
It's midnight here , whatever above announcement is I'm gonna miss it...
My win con is pretty much the same as Town.
My phone did crash. Happens when you have a lot of windows open and have music being broadcasted to the TV at the same time.dont try dodge this question.
let s try one more time then: What is your wincon?My phone did crash. Happens when you have a lot of windows open and have music being broadcasted to the TV at the same time.
Wait for @Rej
Did he fall for Misty's bobby trap ?
in theory its possible with a mimic type ability but super unlikelyOne character, two players
rej is an investigative role? and you know that because?Wait for @Rej
If I'm right he has two sets of results on FT. If he does not want to post the first invest results, which kinda say is FT a part of a group chat or not then they're both part of the scum team.
The only difference is about being Loyal to the King. But I don't know who the King is.guys you do realize this is a reg game???
[automerge]1572723880[/automerge]
@Fire Tiger I want a straightforward answer.
As I said, I'm reading you as scum too, not revealing more. We shall let Rej speak of that.rej is an investigative role? and you know that because?
The only difference is about being Loyal to the King. But I don't know who the King is.
Fire Tiger is scum as of this.in theory its possible with a mimic type ability but super unlikely
never played a game where there was such an ability
you are confirmed scum man, stop trying to bsAs I said, I'm reading you as scum too, not revealing more. We shall let Rej speak of that.
He already posted some results way back.rej is an investigative role? and you know that because?
I tried :catcrysweat:He already posted some results way back.
It's fine if you don't believe me, but you don't have to copy my character.Fire Tiger is scum as of this.
I am Loyal, my wincon deviates a bit from Town and I doubt the same character wouldnt have the same wincon.
[automerge]1572724133[/automerge]
you are confirmed scum man, stop trying to bs