Says the guy who posted 30ish posts in 3 + phases and basically said nothing.You have 0 credibility

Same goes to my other suspects Pepper and Dr Respect
Says the guy who posted 30ish posts in 3 + phases and basically said nothing.You have 0 credibility

Set up a Route Ambush.here's the thing, why is your wincon different from me then, if everything else is the same xD?
What did you do night 1?
Doubt it. Still not in the WU.@Waindo shall I go all out? are you the person I think you are?
on?Set up a Route Ambush.
Larsi

If it is it, it is it; if it is it is it, it is. Is it?I seriously don't wanna Lynch Wai this DP , since it conforms him as scum...let's deal him at night and try to find another scum...
Stray Cat should full claim , specially WU name .
Also @Pepper who you targeted last light ?
It's midnight here , whatever above announcement is I'm gonna miss it...
Stray Cat
Though I have to agree lynching Waindo seems to just be a waste of time
Durururururu, katcha: I know you are but what am I?have two worries too..
Will have to wait if someone else was attacked too..
Pepper claimed attacked Stray cat
Is your character Immortal!?!I'll also claim everything that happened to me until now.
D1 I got lynched
N1 I got barbecued
D2 I got lynched
N2 I got attacked and offered service.
D3 chillin' in the beautiful snowy scenery of Skellig
Doubt it. Still not in the WU.
are you restricted?you kinda said something similar toowhy would he not know his own wincon? why would he have the same Character as me?
Y'know, it feels like you keep trying to act like we're further in this game than we actually areSays the guy who posted 30ish posts in 3 + phases and basically said nothing.
Same goes to my other suspects Pepper and Dr Respect
why him of all??Larsi
what do you mean?you kinda said something similar too
Oh? How's that?Y'know, it feels like you keep trying to act like we're further in this game than we actually are
First night I just chose at random.why him of all??
He did. And he has the same abilities as me. However, you should notice the hesitation when asked for his wincon. And he didnt really specify.I lost the track but wasn't FT the one who claim flavour name first ?
I would lean toward who claim first..
Durururururu, katcha: I know you are but what am I?So we lynch either FT or Stray Cat? You're not a 3rd aren't ya @Stray Cat ?