[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 4: Myth Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
If you heal Pepper , town won't accept your invitation !
You'll lose then. With Larsi and my vote Mafia wins, so don't ever threaten me again. I mean you see me wanting to invite Larsi over Pepper who already asked at the start of the phase, and this after healing Juliet last night out of my own free will, and you say this shit?
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
You'll lose then. With Larsi and my vote Mafia wins, so don't ever threaten me again. I mean you see me wanting to invite Larsi over Pepper who already asked at the start of the phase, and this after healing Juliet last night out of my own free will, and you say this shit?
Nope ! Even you both vote for scum ! Vote count will b 5-5 !
We don't want you to party with Pepper because , he is the one spreading curse.
So in return we r ready to help to achieve your win con.
Why you intercepted it as blackmail ? For avoiding Pepper we r ready to party with you
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
And if you want to win you will need towns help no matter what. Larsi not gonna die...
[automerge]1579672120[/automerge]
With the help of town you can easily achieve you win con.. siding with scum will complicate things for you.
If town and 1 mafia die
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Nope ! Even you both vote for scum ! Vote count will b 5-5 !
Lol. That is if Mafia doesn't have voting power which I doubt. The stalemate wouldn't last long I reckon by trading lynches/kills.
We don't want you to party with Pepper because , he is the one spreading curse.
So in return we r ready to help to achieve your win con.
I wasn't planning on partying with him.
Why you intercepted it as blackmail ? For avoiding Pepper we r ready to party with you
Because it's a straight up threat lmao. I'm partying with my boy Larsi tonight.
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Because it's a straight up threat lmao. I'm partying with my boy Larsi tonight.
We are good...! Next party with me !
[automerge]1579672282[/automerge]
Lol. That is if Mafia doesn't have voting power which I doubt. The stalemate wouldn't last long I reckon by trading lynches/kills.
Yeah ...bit complicated ! Hopefully we will manage to lynch this DP
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
We are good...! Next party with me !
[automerge]1579672282[/automerge]

Yeah ...bit complicated ! Hopefully we will manage to lynch this DP
Heheheheehehehehehe
[automerge]1579673271[/automerge]
Vote lynch Juliet
 
Last edited:
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Unvote

Vote Lynch Pepper

[automerge]1579675243[/automerge]
So it looks like the current town that are still alive are me, Trafalgar, soulkiller, Waindo, and I'm guessing Gintoki is also town.
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Unvote

Vote Lynch Pepper

[automerge]1579675243[/automerge]
So it looks like the current town that are still alive are me, Trafalgar, soulkiller, Waindo, and I'm guessing Gintoki is also town.
Need to know who soul killer attacked previous night , need confirm lynch kill this DP
Also GU is alive.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Need to know who soul killer attacked previous night , need confirm lynch kill this DP
Also GU is alive.
soulkiller has been attacking Larsi for the past 2 nights. 2 nights ago he said he tried to attack Rej but Waindo transported Rej with Larsi and Larsi got attacked instead. Usopun is dead and sometimes dead players get tagged.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
@Juliet - Sky
@SoulKiller - Boar
@Trafalgar Law - Mirror
@God_Usopun - Sun
@Waindo - Mare


@Larsi - King
@novaselinenever - Harvest


Pepper - Mother - Curse
Rej - Arm - Attack
Naomi - Cloud/Ocen - Roleblocker


Rej lost 1 life before , he never share it.
Need to know who Soul target previous night.
:weirdpeep: wrong
I am Brahma a third party and I have 4 different write up names:
Bird, Tortoise, Cloud and Mountain

@novaselinenever help me to get rid of Juliet, else I can roughly tell you that there won't be enough people left for your wincon in the process :weirdpeep:

Vote lynch Juliet
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
soulkiller has been attacking Larsi for the past 2 nights. 2 nights ago he said he tried to attack Rej but Waindo transported Rej with Larsi and Larsi got attacked instead. Usopun is dead and sometimes dead players get tagged.
I lost a life .
I think we should Lynch Rej , since he lost a life once.
And Mafia Kill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom