just pick a vote.I get that but if you keep going back and forth with it'll start to feel intentional
just pick a vote.I get that but if you keep going back and forth with it'll start to feel intentional
Finejust pick a vote.
whats your full wincon?Unvote
vote lynch Naomi
[automerge]1586203811[/automerge]
I wanna see if my D1 metaread was correct![]()
you mean stalking my online activity, at certain hours for this absurd conclusion.....Unvote
vote lynch Naomi
[automerge]1586203811[/automerge]
I wanna see if my D1 metaread was correct![]()

Defeat all threats to Mafia.whats your full wincon?
you mean stalking my online activity, at certain hours for this absurd conclusion.....![]()
Since when do you have 100% reads, btw I was sarcastic if did not catch it.Defeat all threats to Mafia.
rly![]()


wtf?!Defeat all threats to Mafia.
wait...i did not notice that at all..wtf?!
are yous seriously trolling rej??Defeat all threats to Mafia.

Just die scrubofc I am trolling, admitting being mafia when actually mafia is game throwing and will be punished, you doofuses, I said D1, I am town.
Just die scrub
please dont be so toxic. Learn from others misbehaviourComing from yours truly.. Sure..please dont be so toxic. Learn from others misbehaviour
N1 Wai - Joby (popular target)
I don't like how Gambit is ignoring the possibility of Naomi and Pepper r lying about RB.
Yes i am ignoring it.Interestingly Naomi was modblocked N2 where no MAFIA killing occurred.
Pepper was also modblocked.
If Law is mafia then why would he buss yesterday the two players above?
Law didn't claim his night actions so it help if he present us these..
Unvote
[automerge]1586201288[/automerge]
If Law is mafia killing then there would have been dead in N2 but since it was Naomi who was blocked, he couldn't be the killer.
Somehow, i see Pepper vote as opportunistic.
Let's vote up Naomi..
Looks like Pepper is really the consort who I will shoot tonight.. What he told us about blocking Naomi was scripted so that town will be deceived and blaming Law for the killing.
Vote Lynch Naomi
1 scum asking other scum...@Naomi ready to vote trafalgar with me?