[FIN] Town of Salem Round 7 - Corona Quarantine Fun House ( Custom Roles )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Unvote
vote lynch Naomi

[automerge]1586203811[/automerge]
I wanna see if my D1 metaread was correct :vonflame:
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Unvote
vote lynch Naomi

[automerge]1586203811[/automerge]
I wanna see if my D1 metaread was correct :vonflame:
you mean stalking my online activity, at certain hours for this absurd conclusion.....:catheels:
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Defeat all threats to Mafia.

rly
Since when do you have 100% reads, btw I was sarcastic if did not catch it. :dogkek:
[automerge]1586206894[/automerge]
That's for the above! :sarcasticshottie:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
:pepemusic: ofc I am trolling, admitting being mafia when actually mafia is game throwing and will be punished, you doofuses, I said D1, I am town.
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
@Trafalgar Law

Can you give me your night targets and results?
N1 Wai - Joby (popular target)
N2 Naomi - NA (claimed Doc that DP)
N3 Joby - NA (Rej lied visiting to Joby) (sus being Jailor)
N4 Pepper - NA (claim Escort that DP)
N5 Sallu - NA(expected protect on Ryu)

Rej , Naomi , Pepper r scum...

I don't like how Gambit is ignoring the possibility of Naomi and Pepper r lying about RB.
Possibly Naomi is GF and Pepper is Consort..

Ryu and Nessos didn't got notification of being RB'd . When Pepper claimed RB'd jailor

Either we should Lynch Pepper or Naomi...Pepper might RB Gambit
Rej is not town friendly at all...he is not protecting town at all...and not even helping to getting ride of scums..
Vote Lynch Naomi
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
I don't like how Gambit is ignoring the possibility of Naomi and Pepper r lying about RB.
Interestingly Naomi was modblocked N2 where no MAFIA killing occurred.


Pepper was also modblocked.


If Law is mafia then why would he buss yesterday the two players above?
Law didn't claim his night actions so it help if he present us these..
Unvote
[automerge]1586201288[/automerge]
If Law is mafia killing then there would have been dead in N2 but since it was Naomi who was blocked, he couldn't be the killer.

Somehow, i see Pepper vote as opportunistic.

Let's vote up Naomi..
Looks like Pepper is really the consort who I will shoot tonight.. What he told us about blocking Naomi was scripted so that town will be deceived and blaming Law for the killing.
Vote Lynch Naomi
Yes i am ignoring it.
[automerge]1586263780[/automerge]
Because If Mafia has both GF and Mafioso, a kill should have occurred N2 but nah.. So it's safe to assume that there is only a Mafioso, Consort, without GF..

8 towns
2 mafias
4 indies
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
trafalgar law is scum, I visitted joby and he lies
why are we voting Naomi? man I prefer the Trafalgar lynch
@Naomi ready to vote trafalgar with me?

@Gambit
@Sallucion you up to?
Imho trafalgar Lawis a tad bit safer than Naomi
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
@Naomi ready to vote trafalgar with me?
1 scum asking other scum...
[automerge]1586268749[/automerge]
You run away since I caught u lying...and now showing in the end to save scums..
It's obvious that you can't win with town...
[automerge]1586269075[/automerge]
You are changing statements like chameleon....first you said you can give Whisper freely..then said only who you will protect..
I never lied about getting whisper , but what about other ? Have anyone received whisper from Rej ? If no ...then he never protect you...as per his claim
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom