Traditional Mafia Game Round 9 - Knives Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Youre asking for gambit to take the last claim spot? Why are you so eager to fill it?

Will it be considering claiming if he stated it already.? That's a genuine question. Need to tagged the host. @Oreki
[automerge]1597682321[/automerge]
what do you mean by this??
You seemed so certain with Rail as Mafia yesterday.

So I'm waiting for your suspects today.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Will it be considering claiming if he stated it already.? That's a genuine question. Need to tagged the host. @Oreki
[automerge]1597682321[/automerge]

You seemed so certain with Rail as Mafia yesterday.

So I'm waiting for your suspects today.
Any new information will take a Claim Spot, just check her Posts until you find it, don't risk it if you're truly Town

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OH okay. Then never mind it Gambit. I will search it. If there's anyone who can help me to find it. Appreciate it in advance

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drago has been voted up as suspect twice and still not claimed lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I want Rej. I smell even more evil in hin
Yeah i noticed that Townie Rej plays like a Scum & Scum Rej plays like Townie lol
Drago has been voted up as suspect twice and still not claimed lol
U have claim limitation rule to thank for that
certain?? no

it was just my hunch

as for my suspects

rej
odd
salah
Have you read the thread yet? I think it's time you get past the hunch feeling & have legit arguments
Because the way i see it, it's possible Host didn't try to sub Waindo asap because he was Mafia but that would mean Drago is Town which is what i'm trying to figure out right now, or your role is simply useless (like no active ability) & Host took his time to find a sub

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
also I haven't back tracked at so

so I don't know anything that happened before I subbed in

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alice is looking bad.

:pepemusic:. Thats a Townie Trait noh. A townie will never ever be afraid to put himself on the spotlight.

I'm a practical player and a logical one. Why do I need to put myself in the spotlight if I'm scum. Lmao

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Have you read the thread yet? I think it's time you get past the hunch feeling & have legit arguments
Because the way i see it, it's possible Host didn't try to sub Waindo asap because he was Mafia but that would mean Drago is Town which is what i'm trying to figure out right now, or your role is simply useless (like no active ability) & Host took his time to find a sub
no I haven't read anything at all otherwise I would've given proper reads rather than using hunch as a mean

my role doesn't really look important to me tbh

your host logic is meh but ok

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Put me up as observer and I will lynch whoever Salah wants me to lynch

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepemusic:. Thats a Townie Trait noh. A townie will never ever be afraid to put himself on the spotlight.

I'm a practical player and a logical one. Why do I need to put myself in the spotlight if I'm scum. Lmao
Since you claimed now, we can ask you questions
Are you the one who messaged Poison N1?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seriously, best to have some townies in the observer pool and Salah and Gambit can't be picked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom