General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There isn't a way to upgrade swords right? (Like turning the B-Rank sword I get from Camelot to an A-Rank via some shop purchases)

Also, how can I earn 5,000,000 Beri quickly? I am about that much short of buying Awakening and still being level 80 with the next round of activity....
There's aot of ways you can upgrade weapons. Buy science item from the store with dragon scales or purchase a graded sword with maybe lesser cost since u already have a B-rank one.

For the 5M weekly, 8 guess you already earn more than that with Doffy's defeat.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's aot of ways you can upgrade weapons. Buy science item from the store with dragon scales or purchase a graded sword with maybe lesser cost since u already have a B-rank one.

For the 5M weekly, 8 guess you already earn more than that with Doffy's defeat.
This is already counting my Dressrosa gains. I will get 397m, and I need 400m...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Guess I will just sell one of my level 55 NPCs I bought for my crew. Either that, or just wait another week and save 80m in the process (since I will get the 1k exp again)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Guess I will just sell one of my level 55 NPCs I bought for my crew. Either that, or just wait another week and save 80m in the process (since I will get the 1k exp again)
To sell back items you've purchased, you need to buy the 5k exp item lol... so that'd be counter-productive too. Just wait 1 week lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To sell back items you've purchased, you need to buy the 5k exp item lol... so that'd be counter-productive too. Just wait 1 week lol
True. Only tempting part is if Camelot starts I can use awakening during it if I bought it sooner. Which I can actually, if I sold the Pamu or Hobi for 25% back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
True. Only tempting part is if Camelot starts I can use awakening during it if I bought it sooner. Which I can actually, if I sold the Pamu or Hobi for 25% back.
That's the best option then

Are you hosting anything btw?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can buy the Hobi from you next week
This would put me close to 83 after awakening... I originally was gonna wait until I could buy awakening and only drop to 85 (to keep my phys stats all in the 101 tier). So I will wait until next week.

Btw, when I adjust my stats after buying Awakening, can I switch Mantra types from Precog to Awareness for free too? Or would that require a reset?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Btw, when I adjust my stats after buying Awakening, can I switch Mantra types from Precog to Awareness for free too? Or would that require a reset?
require a reset, as thats not just readjusting stats

Top Bottom