General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Probably like 5 posts with Kaido and 5 posts post-Kaido?

Not too long in the grand scheme of things, but probably still like 2 months lol.

Unless Sea updates twice a week, then it can be 1 month.
I'm defo participating in the next event though I have a wait period until April to RP as my character.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Self imposed, I gotta live to it now
Lol

Well, for what it's worth, April is probably around when I could start a new event.

All Father Shaarib want to fight BB. *w*
Maybe once Pangea is done I can help you with that. xD

Also, I don't even know what Shaarib's DF and stats are anymore, kinda curious

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol

Well, for what it's worth, April is probably around when I could start a new event.

Awesome and @Emperor Cross hasn't even updated his bio in the thread, neither his signature

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol

Kinda waiting for Marineford to be done for the update. Without the fruit and awakening, Daddy-Sama is lvl 93, the build tho, is not complete.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Probably like 5 posts with Kaido and 5 posts post-Kaido?

Not too long in the grand scheme of things, but probably still like 2 months lol.

Unless Sea updates twice a week, then it can be 1 month.
5 posts.... was Kaido like dying?

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I could just make things harder to actually kill him off. But dying within 5 posts is fine too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I could just make things harder to actually kill him off. But dying within 5 posts is fine too.
Iunno I was just giving estimates. You can make it as hard as possible.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was estimating the same amount of posts. That's 6 posts including staredowns.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It honestly just depends how crazy we wanna go right off the bat. If both Leo, Gambit, La Spada and Kallavan all start spamming S+ attacks with their 120s in stats right off the bat, it won't last long.

But if we start off with some B-ranks and whatnot, to create some cool fight scenes, then it could last a bit. I'd prefer that, so personally I won't go too hardcore in the first few sequences.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It honestly just depends how crazy we wanna go right off the bat. If both Leo, Gambit, La Spada and Kallavan all start spamming S+ attacks with their 120s in stats right off the bat, it won't last long.

But if we start off with some B-ranks and whatnot, to create some cool fight scenes, then it could last a bit. I'd prefer that, so personally I won't go too hardcore in the first few sequences.
It's ok.... I will have other people tank the attack for me. :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[

You don’t pack your punches when fighting with the strongest creature on earth

Top Bottom