General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just realized Thirkell doesn't have coo. Wtf.
Yep. He sure can tank like crazy though.

120 strength, 120 stamina, and maxed out Life Return which, with custom techniques, can do loads of stuff, like prevent feeling pain, prevent bleeding, etc..

Even displace organs so your heart isn't where it should be, to avoid a heart stab, etc..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

120 strength, 120 stamina, and maxed out Life Return which, with custom techniques, can do loads of stuff, like prevent feeling pain, prevent bleeding, etc..

Even displace organs so your heart isn't where it should be, to avoid a heart stab, etc..
That's what I thought. Aight

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Tell us more *.*

Life Return concept
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Life Return attacks
Pretty sure I've posted this here before, but:

Fukuzawa strives for excellence and perfection in everything that he does, and believes that practice makes the master. This not only reflects in his swordsmanship, but also in the mastery of his body. Through meditation and practice, Fukuzawa has perfectly mastered his body, and is able to control his body on many superhuman levels. Some of Fukuzawa’s most impressive feats are the following:

• By controlling his muscles, Fukuzawa is able to increase his physical strength. He can decide whether he wants to bulk up in physique, or obtain more lean muscles. Furthermore, Fukuzawa can increase the rate at which he builds muscle. For Fukuzawa, a single fight that is a couple of hours long, can get him the same results as someone who is diligently working out for a couple of months, allowing Fukuzawa’s strength to keep increasing as a fight goes on longer and longer.
  • By controlling his muscles, the quick twitch, and enhancing lean muscles, Fukuzawa can increase his movement speed. By enhancing his breathing capacity, his brain’s performance, and his focus, Fukuzawa can also increase his reaction speed (capped at 100).
  • By congulating his blood when he bleeds to stop the bleeding, by shutting down his pain receptors to not feel pain, and by pumping adrenaline through his body, Fukuzawa can increase his vitality.
  • Fukuzawa can hold his breath for a very long time.
  • Fukuzawa can inhale a great amount of air and also blow it out with a lot of force, allowing him to blow away a certain amount of smoke, gasses, etc..
  • Fukuzawa can cool down his body to deal with extreme hot temperatures.
  • Fukuzawa can heat up his body to deal with extreme cold temperatures.
  • Fukuzawa can isolate poisons inside his body as well as expel them, which grants him immunity or high resistance to most poisons.
  • Fukuzawa can enhance his senses of sight, hearing and smell, as well as touch and taste. Oppositely, he can also completely shut any of those senses down, if need be.
  • Fukuzawa can go without eating and drinking for a long time. When he does eat and drink, he can control his bodily processes in order to absorb nutrients faster, digest food faster, and recover faster. Oppositely, he can also absorb things slower or not absorb them at all, which allows him to eat something poisonous or drink a lot of alcohol without letting it affect him.
  • Fukuzawa can rapidly increase the pace at which he can recover. Even napping for 30 minutes can bring him as much energy as someone else who sleeps a full 8 hour night.
  • By controlling his equilibrium, Fukuzawa can attain almost perfect balance, allowing him to balance on things that most other people would not be able to, as well as recover his balance very quickly if it was somehow impaired.
  • One of the most extreme examples of Fukuzawa’s control of his body, is his ability to move an internal organ somewhere else. This allows him to survive what would otherwise be a potentially fatal wound, such as a stab through the heart.
  • Fukuzawa can rapidly grow his hair, as well as control it.
  • Through Life Return, Fukuzawa has mastered perfect breathing. This allows him to tire much slower and deliver more oxygen to his brain and his muscles.
  • Fukuzawa can rapidly grow his nails, as well as increase their hardness and sharpness.
  • Fukuzawa can increase the density of his bones, making them harder.
  • Through control of his muscles, tendons and bones, Fukuzawa can increase his resistance against sprains, pulled muscles, bruised or broken bones, etc..

Advanced Technique: Sage: Fukuzawa is able to enter an enhanced state where he uses many of the above aspects of Life Return all at once. The result is a state of enhanced strength, speed and focus, vitality, enhanced senses of sight, hearing and smell, as well as touch and taste, and a body that is highly resistant to heat, cold, rarely starves or dehydrates, rarely tires and rarely lacks oxygen, does not bleed much or feel much pain. Fukuzawa can only maintain this state for a couple of minutes.

Following the use of this technique, Fukuzawa will be highly depleted.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Noice! Sea has updated Kaidou, I will be posting today. (will also be updating Sea's part)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seeing as the fight with Magellan is coming up are Reptilians outright immune to poison? I could only find a small tidbit that they cannot be poisoned. But I'm not sure what the actual range of that is, can they still be paralyzed, dazed etc?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seeing as the fight with Magellan is coming up are Reptilians outright immune to poison? I could only find a small tidbit that they cannot be poisoned. But I'm not sure what the actual range of that is, can they still be paralyzed, dazed etc?
My bet is that they should only be highly resistance just like how highly resistant Lunarians are against fire.
[automerge]1641202297[/automerge]
Because you ain't doing anything with him lol.

Feel free to bring him to where Sasaki and King are. Akira is coming there as well at some point.
Well, I was expecting Jack or something else will stop him from going to the roof. Looks like he is fighting Kaido instead.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's mostly resistance, not immunity. And with something like Kinjite, even the resistance is probably very very low.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cannot be poison implies immunity though.

Highly resistant implies CAN be poisoned.

But I think it should be immune to the Toxia the Reptilians have rather than all kinds.
[automerge]1641210499[/automerge]
Is he your fave anime character or something? xD
Also, in WT probably, him and Suwa might be my favorite characters in that series. Though there are A LOT of great characters like Mizukami. :pepehmm:

But Touma and Accelerator from Index might be the overall favorite one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom