General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I should try and see if I can make more posts to let Gambit progress abit faster in Serapis :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sea: It's HaRd to FiNd g00d HOlLow iMaGeS

Me:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm very picky when it comes to looking for appearances.

Most of the time I wouldn't consider taking a rip-off/clone of the in-universe characters for example lol, like a lot of the OCs tend to be some form of White/Vasto Lord Hollow Ichigo appearances.
[automerge]1642278438[/automerge]
I could ruin Gambit's speech in Wano if I say the sun isn't setting huh... :pepethinking:

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm very picky when it comes to looking for appearances.

Most of the time I wouldn't consider taking a rip-off/clone of the in-universe characters for example lol, like a lot of the OCs tend to be some form of White/Vasto Lord Hollow Ichigo appearances.
while looking at fanon bleach stuff, about half of all the people use something from ichigo, like being part hollow/quincy, having getsuga tenshou, having a weapon that bascially one ups his etc

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do eeeet xD
Nah, I just find it funny since he capitalized 'now' and made the speech dependent on the time for maximum impact lol.
[automerge]1642278888[/automerge]
while looking at fanon bleach stuff, about half of all the people use something from ichigo, like being part hollow/quincy, having getsuga tenshou, having a weapon that bascially one ups his etc
Yeah it's fairly understandable. Hollows are really hard to create as an OC, unlike Arrancars which has more human features. Quincy at that time probably only has two or three of them prior to TYBW arc.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah it's fairly understandable. Hollows are really hard to create as an OC, unlike Arrancars which has more human features. Quincy at that time probably only has two or three of them prior to TYBW arc.
its more shinigami and zanpakuto lol

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmmm... with only one attack to really consider about, I have found a way to deal with La Spada. :pepehmm:

Top Bottom