General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What was Leo’s Mera Mera Awakening like ?
Blue fire, meaning hotter than orange fire... so all techniques inflicted severe burn status.

But now I'm starting to realize I won't need awakening for either of my fruits.

Cause Phoenix healing doesn't change with awakening, and I'll just get a +20 strength item to get to 120 DPR.

And Mera doesn't need 120 DPR anyway, because I can combine most of its techniques with MA where strength counts as the DPR, and still have severe burn status item.

So that'll be a nice 120k EXP back to fund Conqueror's Haki and 120 strength.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Blue fire, meaning hotter than orange fire... so all techniques inflicted severe burn status.

But now I'm starting to realize I won't need awakening for either of my fruits.

Cause Phoenix healing doesn't change with awakening, and I'll just get a +20 strength item to get to 120 DPR.

And Mera doesn't need 120 DPR anyway, because I can combine most of its techniques with MA where strength counts as the DPR, and still have severe burn status item.

So that'll be a nice 120k EXP back to fund Conqueror's Haki and 120 strength.
But what about attack speed ? Most of the attacks using the fruits would be at 100. Iirc Leo has FS so it’s probably not a problem for him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But what about attack speed ? Most of the attacks using the fruits would be at 100. Iirc Leo has FS so it’s probably not a problem for him.
Not to mention 120 COO Future Sight. Not hard to land attacks with that. 1 tier of speed difference between long-range attacks will barely matter, and in close combat he'll have Future Sight for the advantage.

Not to mention he can easily take hits due to the Phoenix and grab you and grind you down exchanging hit after hit. So close combat vs Leo is suicide, while long-range won't matter much.

And obviously eventually I will buy the awakening back. Just for now, there's better stat use for it, till I get to 120k EXP above level 100.

Top Bottom