General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Adapting to life stuck in bed. But I got no computer to give better access to my bed for my sister to help me. Dunno where that leaves me posting wise.
Damn that's hard to hear. I hope it won't be too long...

We'll be active here to give you a fun place to come back to when you're ready. Maybe a tablet in the bed would help you.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daddy-Sama unlike Leo would never kill an Admiral, defeat yes but killing ? Never :vonflame:
Well if all you do is a straight-up stupid fight, then I'd agree there'd be little justification for it.

But if you craft an epic story around it, it becomes very plausible. Keep reading Pangea ;)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It really is what you get used to. I haven’t posted in a computer in literally over a year. It’s all tablet.

I still remember when the touch screen (iPod) came out and I looked at them with my Nokia and said I would NEVER get used to it. o_O

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It really is what you get used to. I haven’t posted in a computer in literally over a year. It’s all tablet.

I still remember when the touch screen (iPod) came out and I looked at them with my Nokia and said I would NEVER get used to it. o_O
Tablet I got used to when I travelled a lot. Phone I could NEVER post with.

But I make 100% of my posts on my computer. I also type very quickly and with 10 fingers, so a post like the latest one in Pangea is done in like 15 minutes once I know what I wanna do.

Top Bottom