General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will try and get used to it. But using just my thumbs is gonna take some getting used to.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Leo roared, and the four men converged, attacking in sync.

Vice Admiral Dalmatian spun rapidly, extending his arms and canine claws outward, turning himself into a spinning razor, screaming with Busou-shoku no Haki.

Vice Admiral Onigumo employed all of his multiple limbs and swords, swinging them with his strongest might, unleashing an enormous flying slash.

Admiral Kizaru hurled his right leg forward, unleashing a powerful kick that erupted with a heavily charged laser, creating enough explosive energy to rupture an island.

Leo hurled his right arm forward, unleashing a powerful palm strike that combined the Navy's strongest, Rokuougan, with Leo's strongest, Entei. Black Busou-shoku no Haki tempered the attack. This one would be an enormous shockwave of fire.

Cutting force, explosive energy, raging fire, all clad with black Busou-shoku no Haki.

Vice Admirals Dalmatian and Onigumo gave it their all, creating great contributions. However it was Admiral Kizaru's and Vice Admiral Leo's attacks that could, individually, destroy an island. Together, the might was unprecedented. The attack would create a shockwave that liquefied the water in a few hundred meter radius, a grand display. Would it suffice?
PLUS FUCKING ULTRA!!!
[automerge]1642789761[/automerge]
Would be more epic and comical if the 4 of them actually raised their right arms, fist clenched as the collision and explosion have cleared.
[automerge]1642790298[/automerge]
I wanted to ask this everyone this. If your PC will be bound to live adaptation, who will best portray your characters?

Gambit: Tom Hiddleston
[automerge]1642790698[/automerge]
Actually Ben Barnes in Dorian Gray would be a cool fit as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PLUS FUCKING ULTRA!!!
[automerge]1642789761[/automerge]
Would be more epic and comical if the 4 of them actually raised their right arms, fist clenched as the collision and explosion have cleared.
[automerge]1642790298[/automerge]
I wanted to ask this everyone this. If your PC will be bound to live adaptation, who will best portray your characters?

Gambit: Tom Hiddleston
[automerge]1642790698[/automerge]
Actually Ben Barnes in Dorian Gray would be a cool fit as well.
John Bertal for Kallavan. Might have to change hairstyles, but that dude would crush it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I actually wanted Troy Brad Pitt for Gambit but he's too muscular for him. Besides, Tom Hiddleston can do justice to Gambit's personality.

Top Bottom