General RP General Chat

Sea

Messages
3,810
Reaction score
7,229
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,958
I mean you do have the Goro which is pretty good.

It's not like Ichi and Kaka is going to decide Buggy's appearance based on you being in WCI or not.
 
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
6,504
Points
9,050
Salty Doubloons
2,188
Maybe.

I thought you liked CoO more than CoA which is primarily the reason for saying it lol.
I do but I was planning to get coa cause it felt more useful overall
Depends really on your preferred character build. mine is not the typical brawler and strength type hero so he keeps COO at max rather than COA.
One plan I has was to be a tank build with 120 vit and stuff
 

Sea

Messages
3,810
Reaction score
7,229
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,958
I think only the two Emperors will have the CoA for WCI.

But it might be super long in terms of post count which you can buy with exp afterwards so not all is lost.

(Though in gaming terms. Evasion > Getting Hit) :kermithesith:
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
I do but I was planning to get coa cause it felt more useful overall

One plan I has was to be a tank build with 120 vit and stuff
then 120 COA is the way to go. you can still be a near foresight user by putting 101 in reaction though. (we cannot buy +20 in Speed) unless your Devil Fruit has default +20 in speed that can go 120.
 

Sea

Messages
3,810
Reaction score
7,229
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,958
The best part about coming back to WCI again is this time I can scare some of the commanders through showing some heads of their family around lol.
 
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
6,504
Points
9,050
Salty Doubloons
2,188
I think only the two Emperors will have the CoA for WCI.

But it might be super long in terms of post count which you can buy with exp afterwards so not all is lost.

(Though in gaming terms. Evasion > Getting Hit) :kermithesith:
Yeah but with the whole blood armor thing this works until the clashing system is changed.
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Finalized my changes here.

Strength: 33 + 40 + MA: 5 + Item: 10 + Zoan: 15 = 103
Speed: 56 + 20 + MA: 5 + Zoan: 15 = 96
- Movement: 101
- Reaction: 91 + Mind: 10 = 101
Vitality: 41 + 40 + MA: 5 + Zoan: 15 = 101
- Stamina: 101
- Durability: 101 + RS: 20 = 120 cap
Haki: 80+20=100
- Armament: 100
- Precognition: 100 + 20 = 120
- Conqueror's: Advanced
Martial Arts: 100
- Nitōryū U~ōhanmā (Dual-wield Warhammer): 100
- Dengeki Blue RS: 100
- Fiero (Perk): 100
Mind: 90
- Royal Science: 100
- Royal Navigation: 80 + 20 = 100
Batto-Batto no Mi: 100 + 20 = 120

  • Inherent Martial Ability: (requires 100 Martial Arts) you automatically gain an extra-martial arts sub-stat with 100 sub-stat points that are the martial art specific to your race. Cannot create custom techniques that use these Martial Arts.
    Seismic Scientist: (requires 100 Navigation) Can create earth effects and volcanic effects.
 
Top Bottom