- Messages
- 2,735
- Reaction score
- 6,504
- Points
- 9,050
- Salty Doubloons
- 2,188
Is @kakashi19283 gonna become Natsu?
Nah, you'll see soon. xD (Ichi knows)Is @kakashi19283 gonna become Natsu?
More than once too.Am I in the Twilight Zone? Didn’t the Tori/Goro trade already happen with the same people?![]()
Lucky I'm rich as fck. xDAnd I got at least 10 BB from it![]()
Hey, you know what I'm planning, and it all makes sense lol.
Good to see someone else fret over what to do xDI'm still undecided what to do with my character![]()
If you defeated Jimbei. Or if you have someone in your crew who can teach itHesitating between Fishman Karate and Toxia for Shaarib.
For the hybrid it's said that learning FK is impossible for DF User but it was a reward for Fishman Island so can he use it or not ?
*helped.If you defeated Jimbei. Or if you have someone in your crew who can teach it
Brings back to the good old times of always changing things.I feel like the devil fruit regrowing chart should include Kakashi and Cross in their diagram.
There's a list on the master thread:How much does it cost for a different race NPC's?
thanks but not the full list of the races with Lunarians and Reptilla'sThere's a list on the master thread:
Humans - Price: no extra cost
(Unlimited)
Skypiean - Price: 50,000,000 beri
(maximum 25)
Mink - Price: 50,000,000 beri
(maximum 25)
Fishmen - Price: 100,000,000 beri
(maximum 10)
Humandrill - Price: 100,000,000 beri
(maximum 10)
Dwarf - Price: 100,000,000 beri
(maximum 10)
Sentient Beast - Price: 150,000,000 beri
(maximum 5)
Giant - Price: 300,000,000 beri
(maximum 1)
It's below, just ctrl+f and find themthanks but not the full list of the races with Lunarians and Reptilla's