Lmao ''rona or something serious'' that killed me. xDdamn man....rona or something serious? Hope all gets better soon!
Lmao ''rona or something serious'' that killed me. xDdamn man....rona or something serious? Hope all gets better soon!
he's the other author of the fart names i posted here just recently. if you find me or cross funny, try him. lolLmao ''rona or something serious'' that killed me. xD
oh....I have memory issues then I guessYou don't know L? o.o
meh, at I don't care about anything tbh, would be the best to sign out in my sleep and that's all folks.
You good, my guy?oh yeah, I was once funny

Let us relax a bit will yaI wana start WCIIIIIIII xD
Sasaki is hyping me up so much

But Sasaki needs to be useddddddddLet us relax a bit will ya![]()

theres the BG section if you really want to use him lolBut Sasaki needs to be usedddddddd![]()
![]()
![]()
Sasaki's taking the center stage in WCI?But Sasaki needs to be usedddddddd![]()
![]()
![]()
Ew, waste of timetheres the BG section if you really want to use him lol
YepSasaki's taking the center stage in WCI?
Seeing as that's his main char I'd say yes.Sasaki's taking the center stage in WCI?
Lmao i thought Leo was his main bruhSeeing as that's his main char I'd say yes.
He switched during the free change.Lmao i thought Leo was his main bruh
Wait, you can do that???He switched during the free change.
Switched them for story purposes. When you see the truth about Sasaki, you'll faint from excitement, knowing you. xDLmao i thought Leo was his main bruh
I mean if you want to change your character, that's what free change is for. xDWait, you can do that???
Ill have to start Pangea then lolSwitched them for story purposes. When you see the truth about Sasaki, you'll faint from excitement, knowing you. xD
Keep reading Pangea and WCI.
How often do free changes happen anyway?I mean if you want to change your character, that's what free change is for. xD
Though most people just abandon their old character when doing that, and make a completely new one, but since I had Sasaki already, I did it like that.
Usually once or twice a year, at most.How often do free changes happen anyway?
theres various rules but yesWait, you can do that???