- Messages
- 4,499
- Reaction score
- 10,550
- Points
- 12,100
- Salty Doubloons
- 2,050
Does he even have custom techs? LolAsks for his custom techs in return![]()
Does he even have custom techs? LolAsks for his custom techs in return![]()
Tougher than just straight up fighting huh

Tougher than just straight up fighting huh![]()

The prince have to figure it out before its easier lol.
[automerge]1645039675[/automerge]I was this close to punching the ghost coated in COC. The man who just fought Kaido and the marines 3 days later is now fighting for his life via RPS. Lmao
Not to mention, still mourning for his adopted father's death, the King who raised him. @Sea is ruthless and no love for Gambit.
will be a damn shame if I didn't.The prince have to figure it out before its easier lol.
Ichi's idea for failing is 100% worse than what I revised lol.
will be a damn shame if I didn't.
does anyone see the Dr. Strange trailer. Goosebumps!

Might as wellIf I spend all my beri on EXP I can hit 89...
![]()
8 billsmall emperor is how much?
you can try to sell back all the items you had purchased and see if you'll be able to reach 8 bil.I am only at 2.6 bill... that is quite a ways off.
Ok, that'sI have only purchased EXP and 7 level 55 npcs.
| 50,000 | 200 | 10,000,000 | 2,000,000,000 |
| 10,000 | 40 | 20,000,000 | 800,000,000 |
| Level 55 NPCs | 7 | 80,000,000 | 560,000,000 |