General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Law and Benn for me are the figures who have so been portrayed as the tactical ones. My vote goes to them.

Not really convinced on Sengoku.
[automerge]1656253897[/automerge]
And this also makes me a bit nervous about what Law can do in the future. He is still a subject of integrity and betrayal.
I also voted for Benn, but voted for Sengoku instead of Law. I feel like Sengoku is the type to play chess, don't really see Law doing it. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, if Sengoku is really the type to do it, then all the schemes related to their operations in the past would have been a success. And he's depicted to have a temper issues.

Corazon might have been one in the list, too until a kid Law got involved into the game.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, if Sengoku is really the type to do it, then all the schemes related to their operations in the past would have been a success. And he's depicted to have a temper issues.

Corazon might have been one in the list, too until a kid Law got involved into the game.
Law's plans never go according to plan either, they just win cause Luffy becomes stronger. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI has been updated. Good stuff!

Gonna drop off my wife somewhere and then post in Pangea. Then I'm up to date.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This isn't a formal announcement. Just informing you all of something. Been doing my best to avoid the negative thoughts, but these past couple weeks I have found little to no success. This whole thing with me being stuck in bed is really wearing on me lately. Apologize if the following is an over-share, but I want to explain exactly why I have been so unmotivated/have pretty much been reduced to an OOC chatter. These past few weeks, my mental state has nose dived. I used to be able to ignore these kind of things, but I find myself semi-regularly sobbing and wishing I were dead. I never cry either. So I am deciding to stop trying to pretend things are fine and I am not sure where that leaves me RP-wise.
Take it slow and focus on your mental health. I'm sorry to hear that this is what you've been struggling with. We got you, and it's no problem to share these things
[automerge]1656268897[/automerge]
The Emperor only goes to me lol. I bought it for myself. Well, if that's the case then I will not process any item reward henceforth if no activity for the person who owns it.

But if we go to the court, there's really a grey area in that department so I won't back track the one's I already processed for Ebuk and Andy. Let's give them that. It's just 3B combined.
I'm posting in threads today and activity

I need to get caught up, I'm behind in the festival. Honestly didn't expect Ichi to post so early lol
[automerge]1656296793[/automerge]
@Gambit Hyokaido next

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh my, Sengoku is in the lead. I did pick him as well, but I did think that he was my wild pick (while Benn was my safe pick). Interesting xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He was said to be the smartest man
When was that even revealed lol. I voted for Robin since I'm pretty sure I saw her actually playing chess on a cover story once.

Man all the details with OP characters are really flying under my radar. First chadnews morgan being a zoan user, now a guy with a gun being the smartest guy, allegedly.
[automerge]1656315084[/automerge]
Also Sengoku seems like the type to play Shogi and not regular chess imo.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When was that even revealed lol. I voted for Robin since I'm pretty sure I saw her actually playing chess on a cover story once.

Man all the details with OP characters are really flying under my radar. First chadnews morgan being a zoan user, now a guy with a gun being the smartest guy, allegedly.
[automerge]1656315084[/automerge]
Also Sengoku seems like the type to play Shogi and not regular chess imo.
Yea Benn Beckmann was said to have the highest IQ or something...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As first mate of the Red Hair Pirates,[2][7] Beckman is the crew's second highest authority behind Shanks himself. He has a great deal of experience as the oldest of the crew's core members, and is especially known for his great intellect, having the highest IQ of any character introduced in the East Blue Saga (above the master strategist Kuro's).[4][11]
Yeah I saw it on the wiki. These vivre cards should be mentioned more.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is news to me as well lol. I had no idea Morgans was a zoan user

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I chose Ben Beckman for the IQ info and Sengoku since he's shown in MF arc how good he's at strategy.

He knew how to play his enemies.

Top Bottom