General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It'd benefit both my other players and myself lol. We're 4ish posts away from finishing. It'd also free up my time for other stuff. So now that we're nearly there I'd like to push forward. :pikarun:
Aight xD

I can do 3 posts a day or 1 a week at this point, so up to you

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now the knight's king is juicing. Tsk tsk, knights these days.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Saboady Archipelago
Cleared By: Gochi
Controlled By: N/A

Says cleared but nothing else, anyone know what happened there so far?
As far as i remember Gochi was sold there and managed to escape. So Gochi never cleared it just escaped being sold or eaten

Gambit, Myself, Oreki and Larsi all headed there to enter the New World as that was the rule back then

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
On SA, nobody cleared that island. It cannot be controlled. Above all, multiple parties have done trades there, us included as host and a player.

@QuickZilver708 that's poetry I just did in Vinlandia. It's all up to you now. It depends on your response.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As far as i remember Gochi was sold there and managed to escape. So Gochi never cleared it just escaped being sold or eaten

Gambit, Myself, Oreki and Larsi all headed there to enter the New World as that was the rule back then
well tbf you still technically need to go through it still, but you can skip having to rp it etc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What kind of a post is this lol

That can't be the whole post >_>

And the post before that was this:

>_>

@Mugiwara_Ryan need to put some more effort into these bro xD
Not really much I can do there except just kill the guards or walk past them. When it gets to an important part, I'll post longer stuff. But this is essentially the equivalent of Luffy running into a bum fuck Marine. Not much effort is needed.
[automerge]1659958610[/automerge]
Not really much I can do there except just kill the guards or walk past them. When it gets to an important part, I'll post longer stuff. But this is essentially the equivalent of Luffy running into a bum fuck Marine. Not much effort is needed.
Such as now with Pell and Chaka. Time for a long ass response now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok so Sabody still has the slave auctions, Sentomaru and Pacifistas are still there, etc..

And I guess Rayleigh can still be there since he ain't dying in the festival.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[automerge]1659958610[/automerge]

Such as now with Pell and Chaka. Time for a long ass response now.
You can always add flavour though even if there isn't a lot you can do. What's your character thinking, why does he act the way he does. The more you add, the more information your host has to build on. Don't forget that you also get graded on personality and the like. Writing single or double lines doesn't give a lot of incentive to give high grades towards that.

Also don't take this the wrong way. I still recall my days when I did the exact same as you're doing right now. It's a learning process. Start by adding what your character is thinking at that moment. And by making a slight summary of events. Don't have to copy your host word by word but rework that into your own post slightly to get you started.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can always add flavour though even if there isn't a lot you can do. What's your character thinking, why does he act the way he does. The more you add, the more information your host has to build on. Don't forget that you also get graded on personality and the like. Writing single or double lines doesn't give a lot of incentive to give high grades towards that.

Also don't take this the wrong way. I still recall my days when I did the exact same as you're doing right now. It's a learning process. Start by adding what your character is thinking at that moment. And by making a slight summary of events. Don't have to copy your host word by word but rework that into your own post slightly to get you started.
I'm in the process of writing a longer response now. Especially since Pell and Chaka showed up..... I wonder, since I haven't eaten the Bomu Bomu no Mi yet, if I kill them, could I also have their DFs? Then decide which one I wanna eat when I level up and then sell the rest?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm in the process of writing a longer response now. Especially since Pell and Chaka showed up..... I wonder, since I haven't eaten the Bomu Bomu no Mi yet, if I kill them, could I also have their DFs? Then decide which one I wanna eat when I level up and then sell the rest?
You could indeed do that. As long as you haven't consumed the DF yet IC or put points into the df stat. You can do whatever you want with the bomu no mi.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You could indeed do that. As long as you haven't consumed the DF yet IC or put points into the df stat. You can do whatever you want with the bomu no mi.
Nice. Depending on how this fight goes, it might force him to consume the fruit in the fight :ROFLMAO:
[automerge]1659960269[/automerge]
Also, quick question, what would be the damage calculation for a Rank A attack? Never had to do one before.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nice. Depending on how this fight goes, it might force him to consume the fruit in the fight :ROFLMAO:
[automerge]1659960269[/automerge]
Also, quick question, what would be the damage calculation for a Rank A attack? Never had to do one before.
A rank would be +3.

D,C,B,A,S,S+

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also I noticed for your calc you did DPR like this:
61 (mastery) +1 haki +3 techniue rank and totaled it at 65, that's not right.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you can kill them is the point. _hypejoy:

Top Bottom