General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also I noticed for your calc you did DPR like this:
61 (mastery) +1 haki +3 techniue rank and totaled it at 65, that's not right.
It's how I calc'd that attack in the last event I did and I was told it was correct

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was mostly correct, just: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level

The 61 from mastery or strength gives you your starting number, 2 in this cause. you add the +4 from bonuses to the 2, not the 61. Which puts you at 6. City Level. So the info needed was there still.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sephiroth's next destination will be Sabaody Archipelago.

Destroying those slave auctions will be right up his alley as a character, and then he can meet Rayleigh for some cool character development, since I'm sure Rayleigh knows about Lunarians.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Mugiwara_Ryan I should stress that this island is still my territory. So it's like I'm hosting you but also defending my sovereign. I won't go easy on your PC. This is a double job.

Also, lol if you think you beat Pell and Chaka. Whilst the latter can be handled, the former is out of reach. :pepemusic:
It's a roll of the dice, effectively. I know Ryu can definitely beat Chaka. And Pell is the same level, so that is a coin toss essentially.

Also, do I need to calc your damage? Cause I dunno how to do that

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's a roll of the dice, effectively. I know Ryu can definitely beat Chaka. And Pell is the same level, so that is a coin toss essentially.

Also, do I need to calc your damage? Cause I dunno how to do that
Ofc, it's a matter of who out-RPies who. And I'm not saying I'm a great rpier but I am very technical when I wanted, too. Lol

Chaka is beatable but Pell in Zoan form is a beast, it's hard.

And yes, u need to consider the DPR rank I throw and write down for uou in the spoiler.

It's a Large Building Attack and u have a Durability of City Block at base. If it hits, it's gonna be considered kinda effective. And u need to rp how effective it was and should be.

Check it here and read it so u have an idea. Pretty straight forward rule.

[automerge]1659968237[/automerge]
If u feel like dodging, u need to consider how symmetrical the combination is. It's calculated. How fast they swimg their swords and how fast the follow-up done by the other opponent.

Think of ur reaction speed vs their masrtial speeds. Are they one or two ranks higher than yours? If so then u are seeing like a blur of their attacks. If one rank only, then u should be able to kinda see right through it but then again back to rule number 1. How symmetrical the combo is.

Is it logical for u to dodge and launch a counter attack in that position and situation? If yes, then it should be supported by your stats as well.

U get the idea.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ofc, it's a matter of who out-RPies who. And I'm not saying I'm a great rpier but I am very technical when I wanted, too. Lol

Chaka is beatable but Pell in Zoan form is a beast, it's hard.

And yes, u need to consider the DPR rank I throw and write down for uou in the spoiler.

It's a Large Building Attack and u have a Durability of City Block at base. If it hits, it's gonna be considered kinda effective. And u need to rp how effective it was and should be.

Check it here and read it so u have an idea. Pretty straight forward rule.

[automerge]1659968237[/automerge]
If u feel like dodging, u need to consider how symmetrical the combination is. It's calculated. How fast they swimg their swords and how fast the follow-up done by the other opponent.

Think of ur reaction speed vs their masrtial speeds. Are they one or two ranks higher than yours? If so then u are seeing like a blur of their attacks. If one rank only, then u should be able to kinda see right through it but then again back to rule number 1. How symmetrical the combo is.

Is it logical for u to dodge and launch a counter attack in that position and situation? If yes, then it should be supported by your stats as well.

U get the idea.
Well my speed is the exact same as Chaka's, so I think I'd like to dodge and counter his attack

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
against the rules to give money and DFs for free

also i have always thought you did all 4 opening tournament fights. Apparently you only did 1 lmao
It’s not for free if you put a bounty on one’s head.
I did 1 and began at level 20 while all the others were lvl 35 and up :larsicry:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Instead of having my only grade extrapolated, I just had 0 for the next three >.>
larsi would have to do that for everyone else. If people had done 3 or maybe 2 it might have been worth doing but just one would make it very hard to get an accurate rating

Top Bottom