General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Poor Cletus being used as a power scaling stick. XD
hype tool he is. lol
Bullet is going after EVERYONE.

Sharrib + Gambit would be cool. 🔥
- Damn.

- I agree. But in the end, I will dig my claws into his flesh and take away all his power.
@kakashi19283 @Landayan @Cross @Ichimonji

Bullet in the next few posts
I won't allow!
Bullet
Level Yes
Strength: Over 9000

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib laughed so hard, he fell on his back. Unbeknownst to them, one of the Silver Vampirates had decided to be a hero and suffered from it. Bullet with a punch, sent the man crashing into the stands. The Prince's reaction was amusing too but Bullet cut things short and as the air around them cracked Shaarib knew it was time to intervene. Looking again at Apoo and Urouge, he shrugged and got up. Bullet unleashed his murderous aura, and the Vice-Admiral tossed his turban and cloak in the air, ready to respond.

But as he took some steps forwards, another player decided to cut the ground under his feet. The prince had responded with a blast of Haki that engulfed their whole side. Both bubbles fought for dominance while the weakling around them fell unconscious. Shaarib was lost, this was supposed to be his moment. With the civilians as witnesses, it was the perfect opportunity to change his image. Having the Vice-Admiral fighting on the screen was to protect them was the way to make them forget about the Marineford's fight. Now, he was on the sidelines having two pirates looking at each other like nothing else mattered. Shaarib sat back at his place and lifted his head, a gaze full of empathy toward the supernovas.

- " Is that what your life looks like ? "

Lmao Shaarib is such a dickhead, I hope Bullet whoops his ass the worst lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sharib in next post

Gambit in the following rounds

[automerge]1664543373[/automerge]
Ngl, this event has has some memorable hilarious posts. :LOL:
tbf, your participants are all crazy. they are meant for this event. lol
[automerge]1664543524[/automerge]
Edit
Shaarib was lost, this was supposed to be his moment but the Prince is next in post order. Couldn't be helped. Damn shame.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
had he stayed Deathstroke, he's another crazy on the list.
I even posted what Deathstrokes stats would be with current level :ROFLMAO: in the old bio thread
[automerge]1664544515[/automerge]
Dream is the only serious player left in that event 🤣🤣
I would say im the craziest with the kinslaying reveal :pepeking:

Top Bottom