General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vegeta is a walking L man. You see how he always gets disrespected in Anime House ? 🤣
I always adored Vegeta. Tbh, the only main protag I really idolized is Naruto. I just love how Naruto's character is written. It's simple but the appeal is surreal. But Vegeta and Sanji shared the same situation, and that's what love about them. Always taking a massive L

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The day this finally happens I'll cry no cap, they gotta give Vegeta some more shine lol
I think Vegeta is my most favourite character of all time. Don't you recognize my dialogues in this RP? Most of them are derived from him and the way he took chances.

[Gambit] “I am Landayan Morrow! Prince of all Pirates! Let's see who's worthy of the King's throne."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Vegeta is my most favourite character of all time. Don't you recognize my dialogues in this RP? Most of them are derived from him and the way he took chances.
It's one of the reasons I love Gambit lol, meanwhile La Spada seems to be like freiza lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's one of the reasons I love Gambit lol, meanwhile La Spada seems to be like freiza lol
I think La Spada is more sinister than Freeza. Freeza is a fucking racist yes and similar to Spada at some point. But the darkness in Freeza is blatant. Spada's darkness is much deeper and darker, no character in DB is comparable to that.

I think the closest to her evil is Hela, daughter of Odin.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think La Spada is more sinister than Freeza. Freeza is a fucking racist yes and similar to Spada at some point. But the darkness in Freeza is blatant. Spada's darkness is much deeper and darker, no character in DB is comparable to that.

I think the closest to her evil is Hela, daughter of Odin.
Agreed, I wonder how her story will end when the time comes lol

Top Bottom