General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
cross don't pay attn to details
I didn't even know the situations in the Sky Islands, still don't know what exactly happened 😂😂😂
[automerge]1664981630[/automerge]
WHy isn't the Gomu in the Randomizer ? :larsicry:

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also, I wonder. Would it be allowed for Kallavan to teach his NPCs Hasshoken? Or is that completely off-limits.
Now that's a pretty good question... how about turning Kallavan into a Hasshoken tutor. :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also, I wonder. Would it be allowed for Kallavan to teach his NPCs Hasshoken? Or is that completely off-limits.
That's an awesome question. Answer should either be yes, or yes but you need to purchase an item for it.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why not pay the 35 DC to teach people MA? Same as the Direct MA...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For science item approvals, it's the same old approval thread?

Also to make raidsuits with a science npc do the ranks(a to s) scale on mastery or do you need blueprints?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
200 DC is too much to be in the mystery box. Same reason why Poseidon ain't there.
Custom Material: This item unlocks a custom material for your character. This material can have supernatural properties. The material needs to be submitted for approval prior to purchase. Cost: 50 DC.
WHat are the limits here ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WHat are the limits here ?
The limits are ''subject to approval''.

Come up with something and post it for approval and we'll see. We can't make pre-set rules for something as broad as custom material, there's probably a thousand different custom materials people could come up with.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The limits are ''subject to approval''.

Come up with something and post it for approval and we'll see. We can't make pre-set rules for something as broad as custom material, there's probably a thousand different custom materials people could come up with.
Yeah but y'all probably know already what is not permissible :larsicry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For science item approvals, it's the same old approval thread?

Also to make raidsuits with a science npc do the ranks(a to s) scale on mastery or do you need blueprints?
you can forge them. you don't need blueprints for that but cannot use above S rank as it requires Germa Tech.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah but y'all probably know already what is not permissible :larsicry:
No Cross. I know it's shocking, but I don't know which of the thousands of potential custom materials I'd approve or not. I haven't made a list yet.

>_>...

The only one I've added to my list so far is teleporting Kairouseki. It's a Kairouseki cube that automatically teleports into the opponent's stomach and they can never get it out and they lose all their DF powers forever while also getting a lot of stomach ache. That one is not allowed.

Top Bottom