General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well but it's quite circumstantial. If you can't rust the surrounding floor to get someone then you have to go with the good ol touchy touchy.
Yea that's why you need to have great MA to force a h2h exchange. And definitely an ability to get up into the air since that's where opponents will flee to from your decay.

I'd probably definitely want Rokushiki as one of my MAs for that. D

And maybe Hasshoken. Wonder if you could combine Hasshoken with the decay fruit for decay shockwaves. Disintegrating everything in your path.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea that's why you need to have great MA to force a h2h exchange. And definitely an ability to get up into the air since that's where opponents will flee to from your decay.

And maybe Hasshoken. Wonder if you could combine Hasshoken with the decay fruit for decay shockwaves. Disintegrating everything in your path.
That's the decay fruit though, not the rust fruit.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Robins fruit + rust fruit?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Robins fruit + rust fruit?
Hmm individually decay definitely feels much superior.

But Larsi has the right idea imo.
I doubt we'd approve that tbh. There are certain DF combos that are inherently broken and that'd be one of those combos.

Cause you can just instantly rust/decay someone. 500 fingers pop up on the opponent, all rust, done. No way you can defend. Only certain people could survive - people that have future sight + the ability to instantly destroy any body parts that appear on them. Example future sight + full body lightning from the Goro, etc..

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why not combine them like WURP did for the netsu and atsu
Atsu and Netsu are very similar except for a slight difference being that one can transfer heat and the other can regulate/control the heat. If you are a user of one of them, you will ultimately look into getting those features anyway.

I doubt we'd approve that tbh. There are certain DF combos that are inherently broken and that'd be one of those combos.

Cause you can just instantly rust/decay someone. 500 fingers pop up on the opponent, all rust, done. No way you can defend. Only certain people could survive - people that have future sight + the ability to instantly destroy any body parts that appear on them. Example future sight + full body lightning from the Goro, etc..
That much is given, for PCs that would be dealt with a nerfed version. But for NPCs and weapons it should be fine.
[automerge]1665000741[/automerge]
Just to get a misconception out of the way. The ability to rust organic stuff is anime only. In the manga he only rusted Zoro's swords before getting defeated lol.
It's not a far-fetched thing anyway, considering that we have iron in our bodies.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just to get a misconception out of the way. The ability to rust organic stuff is anime only. In the manga he only rusted Zoro's swords before getting defeated lol.
We all do get custom techniques though, and the scientific explanation makes enough sense to get it through I guess.

But, decay fruit is better. xD Shinobu is awesome. Especially being able to age a person to make them enter their prime is kinda cool xD

We could use it to get prime Koby xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We all do get custom techniques though, and the scientific explanation makes enough sense to get it through I guess.

But, decay fruit is better. xD Shinobu is awesome. Especially being able to age a person to make them enter their prime is kinda cool xD

We could use it to get prime Koby xD
Just stating since we were on the topic of non-canon stuff. Nothing more. It's in the realm of possibilities, aye.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speaking of non-canon. I remember people trying to get the custom Accelerator Vector fruit approved before.

But ended up with the Medusa from Soul Eater version instead :dogkek:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Accelerator Vector is just bonkers tho...
Accelerator's Vectors conceptually is broken.

The fact that only one person out of so many scientists as well as smart students in one city couldn't figure out how to beat him says a lot.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Accelerator's Vectors conceptually is broken.

The fact that only one person out of so many scientists as well as smart students in one city couldn't figure out how to beat him says a lot.
Still funny though that he actively has to make the calculations to make his powers work. Give that someone who is mediocre at math and you have broken ability in the opposite sense lmao. :dogkek:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still funny though that he actively has to make the calculations to make his powers work. Give that someone who is mediocre at math and you have broken ability in the opposite sense lmao. :dogkek:
That is in fact true. You need an insanely high amount of calculations and brain processing powers to actually achieve a fraction of what Accelerator has. In this RP, you probably need 120 Mind and perhaps idk, even the expertise stat to do that.

Top Bottom