General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If its the Enigma Box you are looking for, i found it
Enigma Box
Like its sister box, the Mystery Box, the Enigma Box holds a plethora of things that are not cheap, not easy to obtain, or one of a kind. One can use statistic points for these, but be warned: the Enigma Box comes with many, many rulings. The chief ruling is that any GM can remove the rewards granted by the box at no refund, for any reasonable reason. If the E.B. is not handled carefully, honestly, and with respect, the system itself will be removed or denied to its abusers.
  • Every item is unique and will be listed under the "Sales" section of this post. Unless otherwise noted or allowed, there are no duplicates of any E.B. pull.
    • If you acquire a repeat, it will be automatically re rolled.
  • Every additional purchase of the Enigma Box will incur a tax based upon past purchases.
  • Items attained from an Enigma Box cannot be sold, traded, or given away unless otherwise stated.
  • If an item is ever removed from the box system and replaced, due to issues in the game, a refund of that exact item is possible. This is up to GM discretion.
  • The rules are ALWAYS changing. If they change, it is by GM discretion and GM discussion only.
Enigma Box
Cost: 20 GP + (Tax x 5)
1) Extremely Strange Eggi
---> A GM will assign a creature to the egg and it will hatch under unknown conditions being met.
2) Sky Island
---> Utilizing the above system of islands, the winner of this gains their own, personal, sky island.
3) Custom Cuisine Enhancer
---> Permits the owner to have a line of food unique to their account that can act as a limited combat/energy booster.
4) A Pet Lily Carnation
---> A pet creature. Cannot duplicate matter. Can produce arrows and similar objects, and can control said objects telepathically with appropriate training.
5) A Custom Material
---> You may bring a custom material, upon GM discretion, to your player account. This item is unique to your account, only, and will not be in the shop.
---> This item, to ensure uniqueness, will be Golden Plaza bound.
---> Can be won repeatedly. Items must be unique.
6) Personal MZ slot
---> This does not take up a devil fruit slot unless in use. At any time, you will be permitted to scrap a devil fruit slot to select a mythical zoan of your own desire and design. Standard reset costs apply.
7) Eastern Dragon Zoan
---> This is the box fruit.
---> Once won, it will be changed to a new fruit that can be found in a mystery box.
---> This item, until consumed by a player character, cannot be held for more than a week and cannot be traded.
---> Can be won again or can be exchanged for a duplicate section roll.
8) Zoan Devil Fruit
---> The player may chose any zoan they desire, minus mythical zoans. They do not need the DF class to use them.
---> This item, until consumed by a player character, cannot be held for more than a week and cannot be traded. Once the fruit is consumed, it is considered in standard circulation and can be traded.
9) Paramecia DF
---> Cannot be a locked/gacha fruit.
---> See Zoan Devil Fruit's second bullet.
---> Can be won repeatedly.
10) Slot-less Zoan Weapon
---> The user can use a (normal) zoan as a normal weapon without limitations short of skill.
---> This does not require a class.
11) Replicating Circuitry
---> The owner has an infinite amount of circuitry that CANNOT be traded or sold, nor scavenged or stolen.
---> The circuitry, while infinite, does have balance limits for anything above smallest. Cap at three each type.
12) Warship Size Worth of Bakumetal
13) Cybernetic Freedom
---> One character slot can become a cyborg without using the cyborg class.
14) Devil Fruit Class Change
---> Essentially allows one to take a new class without dropping their current Devil Fruit for a select character slot.
15) Grade 1 Weapon
16) Custom Cursed Item
---> Allows a cursed item that will be made in tandem with GM Ellie's assistance.
17) Conqueror's Haki for One Slot
---> No questing needed.
---> Or perks.
18) One Giant PC
---> This will not take up a fourth slot and is instead considered a giant PC slot.
---> No duplicates allowed.
- As a fifth slot and forced into a fifth slot, giants start at 300 points and cannot be exchanged with other slots. - Ignores party restrictions when joining organizations.
19) Custom race + Race Change
---> You can create a viable One Piece Race that is unique to your profile. Know that it can be rejected if the race itself is questionable. ---> The item is lost after one week if not used, or one week after the most recent rejection for a concept.
20) This Particular Enigma Box's Roll Worth of Stats to a Second Player Character
---> This includes the tax.
---> If no other PC can accept this transfer, within a week of its rolling, then the box is re-rolled and this item lost.
Ah yes, Grade 1 weapons for flavor purposes and the infinite circuitry..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do we really get salary increases from killing NPCs in events? @Kaka
If you fall under the salary system, yes.

How do you think Kaka is that rich ?
Most of my salary was made through non-events.

In fact, events are probably the reason why I'm not at 10 bill a week paycheck... since I'm hosting everything and don't get to kill anything.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you fall under the salary system, yes.

Most of my salary was made through non-events.

In fact, events are probably the reason why I'm not at 10 bill a week paycheck... since I'm hosting everything and don't get to kill anything.
Sasaki is a nepo baby, he doesn’t need more money >.>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Guess what guys?

I just posted in Raijin.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man I thought everyone already had tha shut they wanted or jus wasn’t going for em. Since ion see anyone really talking bout em
Everyone wants everything >.>
Shiid, I feel like even if you’re lvl 90 you still prolly get smoked by them mfs
You basically need at least 120 in strength(Or Awakening), Haki and COC. 😭😭😭

Top Bottom