General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This ain't pokemon lmao, we got DPRs, there's no type advantage, a DPR 8 water attack and a DPR 8 fire attack will equal out just fine, with the fire gone and the water turned into steam.

But again, you're overlooking tactics and just comparing DPR to DPR which is silly. Also, not sure I'll beat Arlong, I'm fine with beating the other 3. We'll see how it goes and how I manage to separate and trick them. Right now they're walking into a forest trap. xD
Don´t they have observation haki, lmao?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don´t they have observation haki, lmao?
Hasn't really played a role so far, Arlong and the crew are in Arlong park and I'm in a forest quite far away, with only one NPC having come to the forest to check things out, and that one I beat (is 10 or 15 levels lower than S and walked into a poison trap)

But yes they should have it. Hard Mode NPCs don't seem to have pre-made stats though, now that I checked. Arlong for sure should have a high level COO, others god knows, they're not really big names, so probably something basic.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hasn't really played a role so far, Arlong and the crew are in Arlong park and I'm in a forest quite far away, with only one NPC having come to the forest to check things out, and that one I beat (is 10 or 15 levels lower than S and walked into a poison trap)

But yes they should have it. Hard Mode NPCs don't seem to have pre-made stats though, now that I checked. Arlong for sure should have a high level COO, others god knows, they're not really big names, so probably something basic.
Well, i guess you´re good as long as they keep going in there one after the other.

@Lamby have Arlong kill his seraphim:pandaevil:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, i guess you´re good as long as they keep going in there one after the other.

@Lamby have Arlong kill his seraphim:pandaevil:
S can fly/float, Arlong can't really do much more than a stalemate xD Which is probably what the end result will be, Arlong's subordinates defeated and Arlong makes S and Kumo retreat, will give Arlong a nice moment too and we can use him later on still

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright time to sleep, will make a few more posts tomorrow!

The faster this is wrapped up, the faster I can be level 55 with Hydras and an increased paycheck. The next island will be the money making one. The Emperor of a huge empire lost his memory and turned into a bounty hunter. This will be a good story. Kumo will be awesome xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright time to sleep, will make a few more posts tomorrow!

The faster this is wrapped up, the faster I can be level 55 with Hydras and an increased paycheck. The next island will be the money making one. The Emperor of a huge empire lost his memory and turned into a bounty hunter. This will be a good story. Kumo will be awesome xD
1 more post Kaka, we're only 3 posts in:pepeexcited:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've been reading, I've kept my mouth shut because of the clear conflict of interests- but I have certainly raised an eyebrow a few times.
Level 80*

Got a Seraphim xD

S is significantly stronger than every NPC there, aside from Arlong, which she's equal to in terms of level, but she has some extra support with poison xD
My point stands. You're level 25. (You never posted your stats, but that's what you should be playing at.)
A level 80 NPC shouldn't be enough to let you coast through a hard island, otherwise why even make a "hard-mode"?

I'm clearly bias due to the island in question, but even if I weren't--

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've been reading, I've kept my mouth shut because of the clear conflict of interests- but I have certainly raised an eyebrow a few times.

My point stands. You're level 25. (You never posted your stats, but that's what you should be playing at.)
A level 80 NPC shouldn't be enough to let you coast through a hard island, otherwise why even make a "hard-mode"?

I'm clearly bias due to the island in question, but even if I weren't--
Well, I've never thought much of it but it is suspicious. Doing Kanung like that was definitely a bit dirty since the poison's effectiveness was really low

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, I've never thought much of it but it is suspicious. Doing Kanung like that was definitely a bit dirty since the poison's effectiveness was really low
A bit, it's not on you is the point though- you're hosting for an experienced player and GM who (from my perspective) seems to be comfortable allowing you to be unintentionally more lenient than you should be. Like when you asked if my super-effective hit would kill your character and I explained. Kakashi is letting those moments happen-

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A bit, it's not on you is the point though- you're hosting for an experienced player and GM who (from my perspective) seems to be comfortable allowing you to be unintentionally more lenient than you should be. Like when you asked if my super-effective hit would kill your character and I explained. Kakashi is letting those moments happen-
Big Eye surely wouldn't allow this, but I feel like citing that name so loosely will summon him-

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If he gets off an Umidaiko (Ocean Drum) he might be able to alert the rest of the fishmen.
Too late at this point, it's a full-on siege at Arlong Park.

That guy standing back up behind the seraphims back.
Kanung getting back up after suffering an explosive attack of botulism and diarrhea in the woods would be something alright.
To be clear, I'm not critiquing or advising your hosting, Lamby-
Sometimes as a host you let your NPCs die quicker than they should or hit harder than they should or whatever- it happens. Lord knows I let Vander Decken die far too easily and basically off screen*.

It's more a matter of who you're hosting for.

*in fact, if GMs/Dream wanna realive him in FI with his fruit and change his status in the Encylo, I'd be fine with that- and Cross will get over it, all his victims get reborn anyways. :dogkek:

Top Bottom