General RP General Chat

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yasashí skipped a few steps and "quit" the marines when he noticed the corruption during his base camp to become a grunt marine, finding out that a prominent instructor taught policing through fear for decades, and a lot of higher ups agreed with him.
Jade's biggest problem came from the World Nobles, since they were allowed to do basically anything even if it was illegal; such as keeping various races (including her own) as slaves. But corruption everywhere else didnt help

she probably never noticed various things while climbing the ranks as she wanted to do her 'uncle' proud, so didnt too much into things when working towards it; hence why she didnt notice till she actually passed his rank

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Eh, Haki isn't really my thing. For example I missed that at 100 awareness haki, your passive perception is 100 meters not 50.
Also, for our level 60 BG, everyone else rolled up like this:
@Infinity I think your stats are still broken, lol.

And then there is me, lol.

It's so much more fun to jump into an island with an oblivious fool than with someone who can sense the danger ahead.
My character is an old man surely he would know haki :rolleyes:;)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was honestly confused on what you were referring to. :LOL::LOL:

It’s painstaking for me because I have to go through my email just to find the formula and really calculate to get it right. Not because it’s difficult - I’m just stupid.

If only there had been someone who cleared EXP three seconds after it was posted. Seems like someone we should have appreciated.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was honestly confused on what you were referring to. :LOL::LOL:

It’s painstaking for me because I have to go through my email just to find the formula and really calculate to get it right. Not because it’s difficult - I’m just stupid.
I think Einsaur wants to make a purchase, so he's been waiting for it to be converted before we start the island lol.

If only there had been someone who cleared EXP three seconds after it was posted. Seems like someone we should have appreciated.
:pikachu:

Top Bottom