General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wukong: “Yessir!”
Gryphon: “Maybe”
Spada: “…”
Over the entire history of Magikarp Monday you've replied to only four. And now you go for this fake?
Smh, I really should go back and start that spreadsheet on who replied to which question, so that I can give a special Magikarp award to whoever gets the most points at the end of each year.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Over the entire history of Magikarp Monday you've replied to only four. And now you go for this fake?
Smh, I really should go back and start that spreadsheet on who replied to which question, so that I can give a special Magikarp award to whoever gets the most points at the end of each year.
half the time i replied to them a day or so late, but pretty sure i have answered most of them lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It might be kinda close. I think I had planned to give half an extra point for especially good answers, but that doesn't seem very objective.
Going back and answering the entire back catalogue for a (new) character would give you extra points beyond just those for answering all questions from that year.
I know I myself haven't answered all the questions. I know what I want to write in my head, but then sometimes I forget to actually put it into the gen chat.

But all this is moot, because I'm not going back and cataloguing all questions and answers. Not gonna do it. I have better things to do. You can't tempt me.
No way.
Nuh uh.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi, guys. I’ve spoken to the GM team, but I’ll be taking a step back from GM duties. I’ll also be winding down my RP for the time being to a hiatus (just got two to finish up), so won’t be taking on new stuff.

Not going anywhere or nothing. I’ll still be around and all, particularly to answer Einsauer Monday Questionnaires, so no worries. ❤

Top Bottom