- Messages
- 2,547
- Reaction score
- 8,405
- Points
- 10,050
- Salty Doubloons
- 2,789
Who ?
Its still special content, yall should change thatI wonder if Egghead is still special content considering it's over in the manga and the way it ended. Don't see why it'd be locked.
I wanna go for Vegapunk's fruit.
Gonna be my stand-in for her while I get reaccustomed. I need time to brainstorm how to get her out of story limbo.@Einsauer no more Einsauer but now Nausea?![]()

I'm catching up in the anime atm and the manga is awesome, makes me wanna be active again. But I want to make a char with Vegapunk's fruit.Things getting good in the manga. And the new spoiler! LFG!
Believe you was last in Water 7, i was the host though had to step away from it due to real life stuff going on. Also i can't exactly host for anyone either due to surgery next week.I suppose I'll have to start writing again. All of my activity data is on my old laptop, I'll look at that when I come back to it on Monday. I'm scared, it'll be so much work.
Does anyone I was in a story with have a preference for where I should start?
Believe you was last in Water 7, i was the host though had to step away from it due to real life stuff going on. Also i can't exactly host for anyone either due to surgery next week.
Hey I'm new to the RP sectionI was wondering who you were. Posts in the process if editing still

I was, too, for a second. But then there was a mention of surgery, and it was clear.I was wondering who you were. Posts in the process if editing still
You can start by being mad at Gerald for abandoning the crew out of the blueGonna be my stand-in for her while I get reaccustomed. I need time to brainstorm how to get her out of story limbo.
I'm more than likely gonna bring her back after I get things hammered out.

Lets goI'm catching up in the anime atm and the manga is awesome, makes me wanna be active again. But I want to make a char with Vegapunk's fruit.
I need to know if Egghead is still special content xDLets go
It still is, it hasn't changed since the last adventure that was hosted there. Most of the islands are still the same and untouched since you guys left tbfI need to know if Egghead is still special content xD