General RP General Chat

Messages
11,142
Reaction score
38,381
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
215
You can lol, bout time yall added elbalf too
Elbaph/Elbaf deserves to be special content

Also @Kaka i would say the only thing that deserves to be special content in Egghead is Emet, Gorosei, and stuff that related to that. As it would sound like malacy/fallacy BS if every character went there and immediately went for that. Though that's just my take on this.
 
Messages
12,091
Reaction score
29,343
Points
29,550
Salty Doubloons
3,838
Elbaph/Elbaf deserves to be special content

Also @Kaka i would say the only thing that deserves to be special content in Egghead is Emet, Gorosei, and stuff that related to that. As it would sound like malacy/fallacy BS if every character went there and immediately went for that. Though that's just my take on this.
Yea that part I agree with.
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,095
Reaction score
24,628
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,733
Gonna be my stand-in for her while I get reaccustomed. I need time to brainstorm how to get her out of story limbo. :pepehands:
I'm more than likely gonna bring her back after I get things hammered out.
i have no idea where Jade even is at this point lol
I need to know if Egghead is still special content xD
we should be able to change it by this point
 
Messages
12,091
Reaction score
29,343
Points
29,550
Salty Doubloons
3,838
Can I undo my legacy since the character I went with ended up being... not approved by the community I guess I could say? Due to the Seraphim stuff that happened.
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,095
Reaction score
24,628
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,733
Can I undo my legacy since the character I went with ended up being... not approved by the community I guess I could say? Due to the Seraphim stuff that happened.
i'm fine with it, but this will be a one time thing as legacying is suppose to be irreversible
 
Messages
12,091
Reaction score
29,343
Points
29,550
Salty Doubloons
3,838
i'm fine with it, but this will be a one time thing as legacying is suppose to be irreversible
I agree it'd just sort of ''heal'' the sour taste that I did it and then couldn't use the new char. Is there some other GM that I'd need to get approval from as well? Is there even another GM atm? Not sure what the status is
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,095
Reaction score
24,628
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,733
I agree it'd just sort of ''heal'' the sour taste that I did it and then couldn't use the new char. Is there some other GM that I'd need to get approval from as well? Is there even another GM atm? Not sure what the status is
not sure if there are any other GMs active tbh. Larsi hasnt been on TB since the 1st of Feb and Ich hasn't been on since November last year (as he has sort of retired from the RP i believe)

it is probably fine to say it is allowed, unless the vast majority of the community are for some reason against it
 
Messages
11,142
Reaction score
38,381
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
215
I agree it'd just sort of ''heal'' the sour taste that I did it and then couldn't use the new char. Is there some other GM that I'd need to get approval from as well? Is there even another GM atm? Not sure what the status is
Outside what @Ziosa mentioned, i was seen as acting GM with you gone, Ziosa going quite, and Ichi retiring.

However, i'd be open to either you continuing as Kumo or returning as Leo.
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,095
Reaction score
24,628
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,733
in questions you never thought you would ask while doing RP: does the one piece world have psychologists and would they categorize mental disorders/psychological conditions like the real world?
 
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
3,088
Points
5,200
Salty Doubloons
1,694
in questions you never thought you would ask while doing RP: does the one piece world have psychologists and would they categorize mental disorders/psychological conditions like the real world?
I feel like the One Piece world wouldn't necessarily have psychologists but they will recognize the disorders and deal with them in accordance to how dangerous it is to everyone else.

OCD and Dyslexia wouldn't be treated with therapy but accepted as is. Autism too, Id imagine an autistic person's most likely to eat and master their devil fruit.
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,095
Reaction score
24,628
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,733
I feel like the One Piece world wouldn't necessarily have psychologists but they will recognize the disorders and deal with them in accordance to how dangerous it is to everyone else.

OCD and Dyslexia wouldn't be treated with therapy but accepted as is. Autism too, Id imagine an autistic person's most likely to eat and master their devil fruit.
it was mostly for trivia, i was trying to put something about what their condition would technically be as it would never actually come up/be relevant in the story. But then that got me thinking would it would be categorized in the world of One Piece

she has amnesia but it isnt the 'normal' kind
 
Top Bottom