General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I never understood people that preferred Motorcycle over Cars. >.<
Motorcycle are easier to buy and maintain than a car.

It also has a benefit of easy transportation. less Traffic for places with heavy traffic. and other such shit.

Also unless you have a large family. It can be a mode of transport for you and your wife. and even if you have a child. you can still use it.(A motorcycle is enough for 3 people) 1 at the back and 1 at a connectable sidecar.

Basically you can use it as a family ride if you only have 3 people in your family.

:datea:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

It also has a benefit of easy transportation. less Traffic for places with heavy traffic. and other such shit.

Also unless you have a large family. It can be a mode of transport for you and your wife. and even if you have a child. you can still use it.(A motorcycle is enough for 3 people) 1 at the back and 1 at a connectable sidecar.

Basically you can use it as a family ride if you only have 3 people in your family.

I'm just a mindless hoodlum, personally. :pepebounti:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I don’t know, I come from an environnement in which everyone has a car. Hence why sometimes I hate living in Paris T^T

Top Bottom